• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Cannot Be Blamed For Any Of It .

Funny that. It appears that I mentioned Obama too. Kinda pisses on your narrative, doesn't it? But it's ok. Florida public schools. I don't expect much from you.
Didn't even see the Obama mention but further proves the point. Blame everyone but the fool.

This debacle and it's associated circumstances lays to rest any doubts that Biden has had the " kick me " sign placed squarely on his back by his handlers ,who are the ones actually are calling the shots .
I hate to be a conspiracy theorist here but this thing was bungled so badly it looks like it was done intentionally. Nancy, Kamala and the Squad are salivating over the first female president. They want to make sure it's a Democrat and since they know Kamala could never win an election they only have one choice.....kick the old white man out with the 25th Amendnent and like magic, an historic female president. Look for them to continuing to sabotage Joe more and more...
Or.....if he has the cognitive ability to see the writing on the wall, he might just resign. He is a team player after all.

Opinion noted and dismissed
Well, unless, of course, you believe 535 politicians know better how your money should be spent, which posts you et to read and that you're not paying enough for gas. Which for some reason lefties seem to do.

What passes for, and is gladly accepted as, competence and accountability in Democrat government is simply a wonder.

I find it amazing that you guys can complain when Biden did exactly what Trump wanted. Trump's pull-out of Syria was even more abrupt. This is exactly what Trump followers wanted.

And it's Republicans who started these wars. Don't blame Democrats for ending them.

But this is predictable. Blame the Democrats for the consequences of wars Republicans started with no exit strategy.

Biden is responsible for everything that happens on his watch.He is a senile old fool.He deserves to be criticized every day like Trump was.

Trump was/is human garbage. Joe is a considered, respectable man.

Biden deserves criticism when he errs. That is fair. If he were to ever to turn evil he would deserve the hate Trump enjoys/enjoyed.

To compare ANYONE to the Trump is both foolhardy and deceitful as everyone knows Trump swims alone in the deepest cesspool of all swamp creatures.

I hate to be a conspiracy theorist here but this thing was bungled so badly it looks like it was done intentionally. Nancy, Kamala and the Squad are salivating over the first female president. They want to make sure it's a Democrat and since they know Kamala could never win an election they only have one choice.....kick the old white man out with the 25th Amendnent and like magic, an historic female president. Look for them to continuing to sabotage Joe more and more...
Or.....if he has the cognitive ability to see the writing on the wall, he might just resign. He is a team player after all.
You claim hatred of being a conspiracy theorist before then going on to propose a bizarre conspiracy theory? Actually a series of connected conspiracy theories.

Oh, if Biden and his handlers had only listened to the advice they were given.
So, now I ask Biden's critics, what did Biden do wrong? What would you have had Biden do differently?

Those questions appeared on multiple threads over the past few days, and many are directed at Biden's critics. No one has answered.

However, what is interesting is that Biden's critics are unable to explain what mistakes Biden made.

They simply say he screwed up. They don't say how. Some have choice words for Biden, but insulting characterizations are not an explanation of mistakes made.

Typical is the the criticism leveled at Biden by Sen. Robert Menendez, chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. “In implementing this flawed plan, I am disappointed that the Biden administration clearly did not accurately assess the implications of a rapid U.S. withdrawal."

In other words, Biden was unable to predict the future and what the enemy accomplished in a short amount of time.

Consider this, there is little doubt that there were intelligence reports concerning the lack of fight within the Afghan army. However, there has been no information on the evaluation of the Director of National Intelligence. There is no indication the DNI told President Biden with "High Confidence" that the Afghan army would fold at the first sign of trouble.

Then there is this. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley insisted at a Wednesday press conference that U.S. intelligence did not predict the collapse of the Afghan government in less than two weeks. “There was nothing that I or anyone else saw that indicated a collapse of this army in this government in 11 days,” he said, adding they were told the country could fall to the Taliban in weeks or even years.

A commander, in this case, the President of the United States, can only make decisions on the basis of the information available to him. He cannot predict the future. He cannot know the successes of the enemy at some point in time, and he doesn't base his decisions on the reading of tea leaves.

The situation in Afghanistan today is a consequence of the successes of the enemy, not American failure.

The enemy does not always do what you want him to do.

In this case the enemy did not wait "weeks or even years" to accomplish what he set out to do.

Biden is responsible for everything that happens on his watch.He is a senile old fool.He deserves to be criticized every day like Trump was.
Cry moar

I suppose in the US political left's eyes, conservatives and others who hold differing political views and opinions are less acceptable to them than the Taliban. 🤷‍♂️
The left aren't the ones cheering the taliban takeover just to score political points.

Trump was/is human garbage. Joe is a considered, respectable man.

Biden deserves criticism when he errs. That is fair. If he were to ever to turn evil he would deserve the hate Trump enjoys/enjoyed.

To compare ANYONE to the Trump is both foolhardy and deceitful as everyone knows Trump swims alone in the deepest cesspool of all swamp creatures.
Biden a respectable man?Sniffing and grabbing young girls?He's a creep.

Biden a respectable man?Sniffing and grabbing young girls?He's a creep.

You demean only yourself when you post filth like this.

Very Trumpian to say though, I admit. Is this post some kind of Trumpist bonding ritual?

The left aren't the ones cheering the taliban takeover just to score political points.
But yet, the Taliban, a terrorist connected organization, is free to Tweet, where as many conservative voices have been censored by the leftists censors at Twitter.
Go figure.

I find it amazing that you guys can complain when Biden did exactly what Trump wanted. Trump's pull-out of Syria was even more abrupt. This is exactly what Trump followers wanted.

And it's Republicans who started these wars. Don't blame Democrats for ending them.

But this is predictable. Blame the Democrats for the consequences of wars Republicans started with no exit strategy.
Completely miss the difference between planning and poor execution. Sure, when it's a politician with '-D' after their name.

Sorry, no sale. Biden and his handlers (as he likely doesn't know what's going on) own this embarrassing mess.
He could have dismissed the previous agreement and started over, or modified it, could he have not?
He's vacated every other thing the previous administration had put into place, why not this as well?

Sorry, no sale. Biden and his handlers (as he likely doesn't know what's going on) own this embarrassing mess. Enjoy.

So, now I ask Biden's critics, what did Biden do wrong? What would you have had Biden do differently?

Those questions appeared on multiple threads over the past few days, and many are directed at Biden's critics. No one has answered.

However, what is interesting is that Biden's critics are unable to explain what mistakes Biden made.

They simply say he screwed up. They don't say how. Some have choice words for Biden, but insulting characterizations are not an explanation of mistakes made.

Typical is the the criticism leveled at Biden by Sen. Robert Menendez, chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. “In implementing this flawed plan, I am disappointed that the Biden administration clearly did not accurately assess the implications of a rapid U.S. withdrawal."

In other words, Biden was unable to predict the future and what the enemy accomplished in a short amount of time.

Consider this, there is little doubt that there were intelligence reports concerning the lack of fight within the Afghan army. However, there has been no information on the evaluation of the Director of National Intelligence. There is no indication the DNI told President Biden with "High Confidence" that the Afghan army would fold at the first sign of trouble.

Then there is this. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley insisted at a Wednesday press conference that U.S. intelligence did not predict the collapse of the Afghan government in less than two weeks. “There was nothing that I or anyone else saw that indicated a collapse of this army in this government in 11 days,” he said, adding they were told the country could fall to the Taliban in weeks or even years.

A commander, in this case, the President of the United States, can only make decisions on the basis of the information available to him. He cannot predict the future. He cannot know the successes of the enemy at some point in time, and he doesn't base his decisions on the reading of tea leaves.

The situation in Afghanistan today is a consequence of the successes of the enemy, not American failure.

The enemy does not always do what you want him to do.

In this case the enemy did not wait "weeks or even years" to accomplish what he set out to do.
Please see post #8 as to Biden ignoring advice and assessment of the situation in Afghanistan.
Please see post #72 as to what Biden could have done.
Sorry, no sale. Biden and his handlers (as he likely doesn't know what's going on) own this embarrassing mess. Enjoy.

You claim hatred of being a conspiracy theorist before then going on to propose a bizarre conspiracy theory? Actually a series of connected conspiracy theories.
Christmas is going to be on December 25th this year. It's obvious to people with open eyes but some might say it's a conspiracy theory.

Watch the video.

Joe Biden is totally to blame for the terrorist Taliban gaining power in Kabul.

You will continue to lie about the 20-year GOP quagmire in Afghanistan, another disaster from the GOP Scotus stealing the 2000 election.

Back
Top Bottom