• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Cannot Be Blamed For Any Of It .

Sorry .. Last month Biden said there were 300K+ Afghan troops and there was no threat or concern of a Taliban takeover (against the advice from intelligence which indicated otherwise).. not sure where you're getting your information, and you're losing credibility with the use of "Nazi" ...

You're worried about Miller's response, while Biden dismantled the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau designed to protect Americans in foreign lands in the event of a quick-strike withdrawal, and essentially left 15K Americans unprotected and the billions of dollars of lost military assets.

The Taliban is smart. Very very smart. And great fighters. Don't you agree?

There was never any bureau other than on paper.... Congress did not approve any additional funding for this bureau.. good lord... It was proposed to be 98 people from the existing Bureau of Medical Services... It was never even formed...

OMG. This just gets worse for those infected by BDS.

It's fascinating how this kind of bullshit just explodes on social media and right wing sources... I mean, this is EASY to verify yet stories about this are popping up everywhere...

And now this stupid crap...

Does she not have any staff that can check this kind of stuff before she makes herself look like more of an idiot than she already is?

And now this stupid crap...

Does she not have any staff that can check this kind of stuff before she makes herself look like more of an idiot than she already is?

I should laugh. I mean, really laugh, because this is funny on a MyPillow Guy level funny.

MTG is the face of the Republican Party.

I should laugh. I mean, really laugh, because this is funny on a MyPillow Guy level funny.

MTG is the face of the Republican Party.

I guess this supposed to be the equivalent of Trump canceling the Directorate of Global Health Security and Biodefense...

Anyone who still alleges that he exercises any semblance of autonomy as president at this point is either pretending or just not very bright .
We smart people knew from Day 1 that he was just a Figurehead.

Even before he was inaugurated, his "advisers" had him ride a bicycle to prove something. What a dangerous stunt for my fellow senior citizen.

Then after inauguration, he appeared at the Lincoln Memorial to show his love and respect for the great Emancipator. A great photo-op, which was obviously the work of his "advisers."

The media are woke and news fakers. But they are not stupid. They know that he is just a place holder for the Vice President, for whom they will go into raptures when she takes over in 2024 -- or earlier.

But yet, the Taliban, a terrorist connected organization, is free to Tweet, where as many conservative voices have been censored by the leftists censors at Twitter.
Go figure.
Looks like an American company working to possibly thwart American terrorists hellbent on destroying our democracy.

Looks like an American company working to possibly thwart American terrorists hellbent on destroying our democracy.
In this particular use the definition of 'American terrorists hellbent on destroying our democracy' is anyone who dares to hold a political position or opinion which differs from the leftist / Democrat ideological line.

This would appear to be an issue, as this isn't how this is supposed to work, federal agencies with a domestic terrorism mandate targeting anyone who dares to hold a differing political position or opinion.

LMAO... Is there a shortage of MEDICAL evacuations from Afghanistan? How many operations did this bureau execute? Do you ever research beyond sources like FreeBeacon? The bureau consisted of 98 MEDICAL personnel...
"aviation, logistics, and medical support capabilities" sure sounds like more than just doctors.

I suppose in the US political left's eyes, conservatives and others who hold differing political views and opinions are less acceptable to them than the Taliban. 🤷‍♂️
people who hate the USA tend to jump into the political bed of other America haters.

"aviation, logistics, and medical support capabilities" sure sounds like more than just doctors.

None of which ever existed.... When did Trump dream up this bureau?

Yup, Trump just withdrew troops and left no support for the Afghan government or its citizens. He and his Nazi right hand man Miller also didn't let anyone get Visas. And he made no effort to get Americans out of there.

What a failure that man was.

Yours is a pathetic attempt at blame-shifting. The chaos created in Afghanistan is all Biden's.

In this particular use the definition of 'American terrorists hellbent on destroying our democracy' is anyone who dares to hold a political position or opinion which differs from the leftist / Democrat ideological line.

This would appear to be an issue, as this isn't how this is supposed to work, federal agencies with a domestic terrorism mandate targeting anyone who dares to hold a differing political position or opinion.
Using elevated positions to direct actual attacks on our government isn't a matter of differing opinions. It's terrorists using violence and threats of violence to effect political policies. The very definition of terrorism.

Using elevated positions to direct actual attacks on our government isn't a matter of differing opinions.
That you then task you with providing actual court quality evidence this actually occurred.
It's terrorists using violence and threats of violence to effect political policies. The very definition of terrorism.
No argument with the definition. I question whether it applies to the situations you claim it applies.

One of the new pieces of pasta that they are throwing against the wall to see if it sticks is to say that Trump telling the Taliban that the US was pulling out was all a ruse to get a power sharing agreement and continued US presence in the country.

It is so so stupid.

That you then task you with providing actual court quality evidence this actually occurred.

No argument with the definition. I question whether it applies to the situations you claim it applies.
I apply it to 1/6 and its orchestration and I apply it to these phony crisis actors going into school board meetings and threatening the school board officials there.

One of the new pieces of pasta that they are throwing against the wall to see if it sticks is to say that Trump telling the Taliban that the US was pulling out was all a ruse to get a power sharing agreement and continued US presence in the country.

It is so so stupid.
Trump scrambling to re-invent history to twist his image to good from shit. Ain't gonna work.

Defund police....defund border protection....defund crisis bureaus.....and then blame all our problems on Republicans. It's no surprise that even moderates are starting to miss Trump more and more.
There was never any bureau other than on paper.... Congress did not approve any additional funding for this bureau.. good lord... It was proposed to be 98 people from the existing Bureau of Medical Services... It was never even formed...

This is really embarrassing for you Roger.

Please see post #8 as to Biden ignoring advice and assessment of the situation in Afghanistan.
That post is wrong.

Consider this, there is little doubt that there were intelligence reports concerning the lack of fight within the Afghan army. However, there has been no information on the evaluation of the Director of National Intelligence. There is no indication the DNI told President Biden with "High Confidence" that the Afghan army would fold at the first sign of trouble.

Then there is this. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley insisted at a Wednesday press conference that U.S. intelligence did not predict the collapse of the Afghan government in less than two weeks. “There was nothing that I or anyone else saw that indicated a collapse of this army in this government in 11 days,” he said, adding they were told the country could fall to the Taliban in weeks or even years.

Please see post #72 as to what Biden could have done.
He could have dismissed the previous agreement and started over, or modified it, could he have not?
As shown, Biden had no reason to. You misunderstand. What Biden did has nothing to do with Trump. Biden wanted out of Afghanistan as do over 60% of Americans according to a recent poll.

Nice try, though.

Biden lied and once again here is a nonsense post about president Trump. Almost comical! ;)

Just a little from the report:

The IG report outlines, the Biden administration knew that the Afghan forces were unlikely to succeed in slowing or stopping the Taliban's advance, it knew the Taliban had its sights set on Kabul, and it knew that the Taliban was only engaged in political negotiations to seek legitimacy but planned to step up its military offensive to take the country by force. It also warned that plans for Kabul's Hamid Karzai International Airport were likely insufficient due to a complicated agreement with Turkish forces.
So what was Biden to do about all those things. Engage more of our troops in fighting the Taliban and dying for a lost cause? You did not hear what Biden said no more Americans will die needlessly.

I have no idea if Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan would have worked any differently or even if there was such a plan.
I'm sure you've all heard that Joe felt he had no choice but to follow Trump's plan.
Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan, that is, but ONLY Trump's Afghanistan withdrawal plan.
All other Trump plans and EOs had to go. I'm sure you've heard that too.
But how many of you have assumed Biden actually followed the Trump plan?
To know that, we would have to know the details of Trump's withdrawal plan.
Do we? Trump said Biden didn't follow the plan he left.
I've heard some things about it ...

Now that may be nothing more than "we woulda done it better" BS but we all know it ain't what happened ... but why couldn't it have?
Surely, if there was a Trump plan it must be written down somewhere.
Shouldn't we be able to see it?

We are seeing the one term mistakes plan in all it's glory. He knew when he signed the agreement with the Taliban that he would not be in office when it all went down. He left a trap for the next President.

Back
Top Bottom