• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and Harris continue to bask in the light of building fires set by democrat protesters

The dem convention made it all about the perceived divisiveness of Trump.

Which they are 100% correct on. So spare us your faux outrage.

Im not the one emboldening minorites to fight police and get killed. That would be your side. A pure form of racism if I have ever seen one. Very clever...getting young black men to fight police knowing that there is a high probability they will be killed.
I also love the misogynist bull**** you just spewed given the fact that we have video of leftist males beating up elderly women and getting in their faces while they eat dinner. I have never seen such effeminate males in my entire life as the current batch of lefties. Also out if the two of us only YOU support the guy that factually eulogized a bona fide KKK exalted cyclops who thought blacks were mongrels.
On the sexist issue, your candidate groped underage girls and used his knee to forceably wedge open the legs of his female coworker in order to sexually assault her. You have hit every hypocrite goal possible. Its hilarious how leftists brains actually function. How they manage to breathe while sleeping on **** for brains is fascinating.

Got it. Your amoral pervert is good. The other one is evil incarnate. And you're gonna call me a hypocrite? **** outta here with that noise. At least you're working all the Official State Talking Points.

The democrats ignited the protests with their racist, cop and America hating narratives, and it looks like the violence is here to stay. As democrat leaders, Biden and Harris own this anarchy.

No democrat used the national platform at the democrat convention to denounce the anti-American, anti-cop violence, so yes, they definitely own the violence and destruction. We do not need these type of people running our government.

and the Law and Order President sits back and watches it burn. Reminds me of Nero watching Rome burn. :lamo

It is so funny how some want to politicize the unrest. Dems bad, Repub good.

Quit saying it is a long history of violence. Did you read where some say Blake has been an active member in the community?

It is also good to know that you believe a person is guilty just because a warrant has been issued.

At first glance it looks like excessive use of force. If the evidence eventually shows different then I will go with the report.

I didn't say it was a long history, but it is definitely a history.

Got it. Your amoral pervert is good. The other one is evil incarnate. And you're gonna call me a hypocrite? **** outta here with that noise. At least you're working all the Official State Talking Points.

Have your ilk beaten anymore women up today?

Prove it. Democrats always want tougher gun control. Republicans always hate gun control. So gun violence certainly can't happen more in Democratic states than Republican states.

Most Americans are not in favor of stupid gun law proposals they know would do nothing to stop the crimes but are, in fact, stupid.

The guns come from outside of the Urban centers. Geezus Righties are cement headed.

Guns flow across the Mexican border like water, yet democrats seem incapable of trying to stop the flow. They want to disarm law-abiding Americans instead. That is stupid.

Yes, there are hundreds of shooting each month. Most of them do not make the National news or lead to riots.

One black man's death under questionable circumstances sells more TV ad space than 50 cops murdered by gun-toting thugs.

and the Law and Order President sits back and watches it burn. Reminds me of Nero watching Rome burn. :lamo

It is so funny how some want to politicize the unrest. Dems bad, Repub good.

Trump offers to send help. Democrats refuse the help and let their cities burn like bunches of bozos.

Trump offers to send help. Democrats refuse the help and let their cities burn like bunches of bozos.

His "help" made things worse in Portland. Far worse.

The last thing you need during a crisis is an ignorant blowhard trying to "improve" things as a means to pander to his base.

Have your ilk beaten anymore women up today?

Or old people? I am amazed that it takes a whole gang of BLM thugs to beat up an old man and put him in the hospital. Let some old man pull out an Uzzi and watch the bullying morons flee like fleas off a dog.

His "help" made things worse in Portland. Far worse.

The last thing you need during a crisis is an ignorant blowhard trying to "improve" things as a means to pander to his base.

That is a lie promoted by devils out to trick dummies into thinking Trump caused all their problems and democrat politicians can solve them if elected. Just like the idiots who claimed Trump caused all the deaths from COVID that Cuomo sent into rest homes. It doesn't get much stupider than that.

That is a lie promoted by devils out to trick dummies into thinking Trump caused all their problems and democrat politicians can solve them if elected. Just like the idiots who claimed Trump caused all the deaths from COVID that Cuomo sent into rest homes. It doesn't get much stupider than that.

The whole country watched it happen.

Guns flow across the Mexican border like water, yet democrats seem incapable of trying to stop the flow. They want to disarm law-abiding Americans instead. That is stupid.

Guns flow South over the Mexican border. Why would you smuggle guns from an area in which they are illegal to an area in which they are legal?

His comments about police shootings are documented. He said Antifa and Black Lives Matter are terrorist groups, condemning their existence. But he never said the same about the Ku Klux Klan. His comment about the Charlottesville protest three years ago was the white supremacists "are fine people." You can easily connect the dots here. If police shoot black protesters, he sides with them every single time.
It’s been this long and you still have not googled this blatantly lie? Nay, I am sure you new when you typed it.

Isn't it more accurate that Trump told them end the riots or I will? That is not the same as calling and asking how can I help.

Or old people? I am amazed that it takes a whole gang of BLM thugs to beat up an old man and put him in the hospital. Let some old man pull out an Uzzi and watch the bullying morons flee like fleas off a dog.

Honestly, citizens need to arm up. Especially the elderly. If these lefties attack you make their moms cry over their caskets.

Guns flow South over the Mexican border. Why would you smuggle guns from an area in which they are illegal to an area in which they are legal?

You got me. I never understood what Obama and Holder's strange gun-running 'Fast and Furious' fiasco was all about either. I do feel sorry for the Terry family who lost Brian as a result of the debacle.

Isn't it more accurate that Trump told them end the riots or I will? That is not the same as calling and asking how can I help.

I'm not sure how many different ways Trump may have tried to convince democrat officials they could call for federal help if they could not seem to bring their mob violence under control.

Honestly, citizens need to arm up. Especially the elderly. If these lefties attack you make their moms cry over their caskets.

I will never forget a video I saw taken by a security camera installed by a grandmother who had installed the camera to stop thugs from robbing her. On film were 3 young black kids moving up to her door, looking around, and suddenly rushing inside. One kid clearly had a handgun. Just seconds later the three kids came racing back out and fled in different directions. The kid with the gun dropped it as he exited the house. Just a minute or two later the same kids returned. One of them picked the gun back up and they rushed into the house, only to again rush back out and flee in every direction for their lives.

Grandma had not only installed a camera but she had also bought an AK-47 and bullets. It was a good thing, I think, that she couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the weapon, but she sure scared the devil out of those punk kid would-be robbers.

The democrats ignited the protests with their racist, cop and America hating narratives, and it looks like the violence is here to stay. As democrat leaders, Biden and Harris own this anarchy.

No democrat used the national platform at the democrat convention to denounce the anti-American, anti-cop violence, so yes, they definitely own the violence and destruction. We do not need these type of people running our government.

White grievance is not a victim, it is an ignorant, selfish, poison!

Trump says Obama didn't reform policing. But he did and then the president ditched it.
Trump says Obama didn't reform policing. But he did and then the president ditched it.
Jane C. Timm 6/16/2020

President Donald Trump claimed on Tuesday that his predecessor did not take action on reforming police in America — despite the fact that it was under Trump that several Obama-era reforms were scrapped.

But Obama, the nation's first black president who confronted and addressed race and racism frequently, did take action to reform police and attempt to reduce bias in law enforcement. The Trump administration is well aware of that, too: It unraveled those changes.

(I misspoke in the OP, calling the Clippers the LA Kings) Doc Rivers father was a police officer. His objection is Trump message of RW fear, "while we're the ones being killed.."

https://twitter.com/BarackObama/status/1298786988833857537

50273639806_9e29cf3290_c.jpg

Versus V.P. Mike Pence!
Pence vows support for police as Trump makes surprise trip to Fort McHenry; guests crowd together to greet candidates - Baltimore Sun
Pence vows support for police as Trump makes surprise trip to Fort McHenry; guests crowd together to greet candidates
By Jeff Barker
Baltimore Sun |
Aug 27, 2020 at 12:27 AM
“Under President Trump, we will always stand with those who stand on the ‘Thin Blue Line,’ and we’re not going to defund the police — not now, not ever,” he said. “The hard truth is, you won’t be safe in Joe Biden’s America.”
“Let me be clear, the violence must stop — whether in Minnesota, Portland or Kenosha,” Pence said. “We will have law and order on the streets of America.”

Pence said America is being tested but — in nod to Fort McHenry’s history — said “our flag is still there today.”

Biden condemns police shooting of Jacob Blake; Harris says Pence '''nothing but lies''' at RNC
Biden condemns police shooting of Jacob Blake; Harris says Pence 'nothing but lies' at RNC
The Democratic nominee called on protesters in the police shooting in Kenosha, Wis., not to engage in violence.

Aug. 26, 2020, 6:11 PM EDT / Updated Aug. 26, 2020, 6:28 PM EDT
By Sahil Kapur

WASHINGTON — Joe Biden on Wednesday denounced the police shooting of Jacob Blake in Wisconsin and urged protesters not to respond by engaging in violence.

"What I saw on that video makes me sick. Once again a Black man, Jacob Blake, has been shot by the police in broad daylight with the whole world watching," Biden said in a video posted Wednesday, adding that he had spoken to Blake's family and assured them that "justice must and will be done."

"Protesting brutality is a right and absolutely necessary. But burning down communities is not protest, it's needless violence. Violence that endangers lives," the Democratic presidential nominee continued. "That's wrong.".....

Last edited:
I'm not sure how many different ways Trump may have tried to convince democrat officials they could call for federal help if they could not seem to bring their mob violence under control.

One could conclude then that Trump was/is ineffective as a leader. imo, it is mostly the way he presents himself to others.

Don't get me wrong. I do not support the riots. I believe more should have been done at all levels of Government.

Which they are 100% correct on. So spare us your faux outrage.

I figure some dem at their national convention would try to blame Trump for the violence in America.

Dems are walking a fine line, IMO. Did Sanders blame the Trump administration for the violence in America within his speech on the first day of the dem convention? I didn't pay attention to his speech.

The dem convention allowed Sanders to speak on the first day to get his segment of the party out to vote and probably why AOC was allowed to speak for one minute...Dems wanted to make sure AOC didn't scare people away from the dem party on election day, yet, they wanted Bernie bros to vote dem on election day.

Actually, Bernie bros are the base of the progressive dem party, IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom