• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and Harris continue to bask in the light of building fires set by democrat protesters

With hundreds of shootings each month, especially in violent cities under Democrat control and protection, nobody should expect Trump to comment on every one.

Prove it. Democrats always want tougher gun control. Republicans always hate gun control. So gun violence certainly can't happen more in Democratic states than Republican states.

Sweet! You pulled out the Anti-American card. I'm flattered. But 2001 wants its talking points back.
I guess being "American" now is being a racist, bigoted, sexist, misogynistic, adulturous, lying, spray tanned fat piece of ****. If that's the case, then enjoy your donuts, Alpha.

Im not the one emboldening minorites to fight police and get killed. That would be your side. A pure form of racism if I have ever seen one. Very clever...getting young black men to fight police knowing that there is a high probability they will be killed.
I also love the misogynist bull**** you just spewed given the fact that we have video of leftist males beating up elderly women and getting in their faces while they eat dinner. I have never seen such effeminate males in my entire life as the current batch of lefties. Also out if the two of us only YOU support the guy that factually eulogized a bona fide KKK exalted cyclops who thought blacks were mongrels.
On the sexist issue, your candidate groped underage girls and used his knee to forceably wedge open the legs of his female coworker in order to sexually assault her. You have hit every hypocrite goal possible. Its hilarious how leftists brains actually function. How they manage to breathe while sleeping on **** for brains is fascinating.

Last edited:
Sweet! You pulled out the Anti-American card. I'm flattered. But 2001 wants its talking points back.
I guess being "American" now is being a racist, bigoted, sexist, misogynistic, adulturous, lying, spray tanned fat piece of ****. If that's the case, then enjoy your donuts, Alpha.

32406302-8664345-image-m-92_1598440842452.jpg

What as BLM done just to literally scare people to death? Has BLM ever been the offender in a deadly mass shooting? Or do you have no idea how peaceful protests become riots?

BLM does not kill cops. Ask any biased and bigoted democrat. It just advocates the murder of innocent cops and deranged black supporters of the BLM narrative go out and murder innocent cops in cold blood. How many innocent cops have BLM supporters murdered in cold blood? Far more than the number of supposedly innocent blacks allegedly murdered in cold blood by cops.

Prove it. Democrats always want tougher gun control. Republicans always hate gun control. So gun violence certainly can't happen more in Democratic states than Republican states.

Democrat gun laws in big cities have done nothing to curb the gun violence so democrats want to confiscate the guns of rural Americans. How stupid is that?

Despicable. Shameful. Hateful violation of the civil and human rights of one poor restaurant patron in DC by a deranged mob of insane leftists. Those mob protesters should be ashamed of themselves and democrats should be ashamed of themselves for supporting the moronic mob violence and abuse.

Despicable. Shameful. Hateful violation of the civil and human rights of one poor restaurant patron in DC by a deranged mob of insane leftists. Those mob protesters should be ashamed of themselves and democrats should be ashamed of themselves for supporting the moronic mob violence and abuse.

To demonstrate just how stupid the leftist brain is. The leftists here actually think this sort of thing is working for them in the upcoming election. They have no idea how much Americans hate them.

Democrat gun laws in big cities have done nothing to curb the gun violence so democrats want to confiscate the guns of rural Americans. How stupid is that?

The guns come from outside of the Urban centers. Geezus Righties are cement headed.

To demonstrate just how stupid the leftist brain is. The leftists here actually think this sort of thing is working for them in the upcoming election. They have no idea how much Americans hate them.

The election has nothing to do with it though I can understand how a Trumpet would not get that since Trump and his whack job party does not do anything but politic 24/7. Heck they cannot even do that well anymore (no 2020 platform).

Black Americans are tired of being shot by the very police organizations assigned the duty to protect them when they are:
-walking while black
-driving while black
-minding their own business in their own homes while black
-attending a child's birthday party while black

The literal only tie to this election is the opportunity to remove a racist from the WH.

Where specifically?

There are so many states with lax gun laws that its easier to list the states that don't: California, Minnesota, Maryland, Iowa, New Jersey and New York.

Everywhere else, its easy to buy guns. In some cases its even easy to buy them in bulk. If you have a federal administration that is lax on gun control and combine it with states that are virtually Wild West shows on guns you get guns simply being bought and driven over state lines. Check out the gun laws in Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Florida, Wisconsin and Wyoming and you will find where most of the guns on the streets of Chicago come from.

The election has nothing to do with it though I can understand how a Trumpet would not get that since Trump and his whack job party does not do anything but politic 24/7. Heck they cannot even do that well anymore (no 2020 platform).

Black Americans are tired of being shot by the very police organizations assigned the duty to protect them when they are:
-walking while black
-driving while black
-minding their own business in their own homes while black
-attending a child's birthday party while black

The literal only tie to this election is the opportunity to remove a racist from the WH.

Im not the one you need to convince. Its the American public that are horrified that you people act this way in our society. So yeah, it has everything to do with the election you just dont know it yet and should not be sky crying after the election. Your inevitable loss should be no surprise. On this shooting you are clearly race baiting as this guy wasnt shot because he was black, he was shot because he disobeyed direct orders even after being tazed and then reached into his car where the police would be forced to shoot since they dont know if he had a weapon or not. You are emboldening minorities to fight police and do your dirty work for you. I have never seen such a clever and pure form or racism before.

There are so many states with lax gun laws that its easier to list the states that don't: California, Minnesota, Maryland, Iowa, New Jersey and New York.

Everywhere else, its easy to buy guns. In some cases its even easy to buy them in bulk. If you have a federal administration that is lax on gun control and combine it with states that are virtually Wild West shows on guns you get guns simply being bought and driven over state lines. Check out the gun laws in Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Montana, Florida, Wisconsin and Wyoming and you will find where most of the guns on the streets of Chicago come from.

How did you find out where illegal guns were coming from. Were you an undercover officer?

How did you find out where illegal guns were coming from. Were you an undercover officer?

There are actually statistics on this stuff generated from guns used in crime seized by Police. Not that you Righties would know a statistic if it hit you on the head attached to a grand piano tossed off the tenth floor. Do a little research why don't you.

There are actually statistics on this stuff generated from guns used in crime seized by Police. Not that you Righties would know a statistic if it hit you on the head attached to a grand piano tossed off the tenth floor. Do a little research why don't you.
Yes your stats show criminals dont follow gun laws. Brilliant! Bravo :clap:

Active warrants for domestic abuse and sexual assault are literally a history of violent crime.

Stop playing semantics to hide the fact that you didn't know he had warrants out on his ass.

Quit saying it is a long history of violence. Did you read where some say Blake has been an active member in the community?

It is also good to know that you believe a person is guilty just because a warrant has been issued.

At first glance it looks like excessive use of force. If the evidence eventually shows different then I will go with the report.

Nobody should rush to erroneous judgment in any situation, especially situations in which suspects are shot for resisting arrest in a manner that is perceived by police officers as a threat to their own lives. Investigators and courts should sort out the facts, not high tempered civilians who tend to get it wrong when they rush to judgment.

Five times more innocent cops are murdered in the line of duty by black thugs than are killed by police for whatever reason involving whatever circumstances. But will the leftist radicals mention that fact? No, because innocent cops lives do not matter to the godless leftist racist democrats.

I usually support law enforcement. You are entitled to your opinion as I am. We can agree that we should not rush to judgement.
Law Enforcement Lives Matter. Just like anyone else. We know tensions are still high in this country. We need a complete investigation of this incident. Hopefully Law Enforcement was able to recover and document the knife.

It is clear you have a issue with those who you label "godless leftist racist democrats". I am not one.

Your posts would carry more meaning if you stopped the name labeling. Just saying.

With hundreds of shootings each month, especially in violent cities under democrat control and protection, nobody should expect Trump to comment on every one.

Yes, there are hundreds of shooting each month. Most of them do not make the National news or lead to riots.

It's hilarious that we need to "fact check" whether or not Democrats have condemned the violence that they obviously approve of.

Provide where anyone at the 2020 dem convention said anything about the violence.

Did Jacob Blake have a gun in his car? A loaded gun? With kids in the car? Why would Blake endanger his kids by opening the door of his car in defiance of police commands for him not to do that?

I don't know if he had a gun in the car or not? Do you have evidence that he did?
The rest of your questions should be answered by an investigation of the incident.

Since you want to ask questions other could be asked. Why didn't the LEO's use more than one taser? Blake was walking away and opened his car door. Did they see a gun? Did they find a gun? If he only had a knife how was his movement of walking away and getting into a car threaten their lives?

There are thousands of questions that need to be addressed. Hopefully an investigation will address them.

To make things clear. I do not support the riots that have occurred after the incident. LEO's have a right to protect themselves from harm. When they use deadly force they have to prove that force was necessary and justified.

Provide where anyone at the 2020 dem convention said anything about the violence.

Yes because as we all know, if folks at the Dem Convention (Who are there to rally around the presidential nominee) made it ALL about the violence happening in the states, the violence would stop. Seriously, do you proof read your comments before posted such retarded comments?

I doubt anybody is basking in the glow of those fires. But if they are, the match boxes and the gasoline cans are plastered with Trump's brand or are we forgetting who has been President for the last 3.75 years and the divisiveness he has engendered in that time.

The only thing you've proven with this post is you act out or applaud when someone acts out to perceived Trump divisiveness. That you react to perceived Trump divisiveness with violence.

Yes because as we all know, if folks at the Dem Convention (Who are there to rally around the presidential nominee) made it ALL about the violence happening in the states, the violence would stop. Seriously, do you proof read your comments before posted such retarded comments?

The dem convention made it all about the perceived divisiveness of Trump.

Back
Top Bottom