• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biblical proof that Evolution is true

lol...they sure do...

d3671850a8c5b1c19a5801de5b3a1825.jpg

Not at all, I believe in God's Word...anything that does not break His Word is not a sin. It's pretty simple and yes, fallible men have made many mistakes in writing the scriptures.

Not at all, I believe in God's Word...anything that does not break His Word is not a sin. It's pretty simple and yes, fallible men have made many mistakes in writing the scriptures.
lol...

The "land beyond the Euphrates" is Mesopotamia. Abraham did NOT come from the "area of Turkey and Sweden".

Are you one of those neo-Nazis who thinks white people are the "true Israelites"?
You have more excuses and complaints than ten little kids. I also noticed that falsehoods seem to flow from you.

The ancients knew the world was round by viewing ships out at sea. The ships as they sailed farther away would appear to sink into the ocean.
The ancients knew because the greeks had already provided scientific evidence of the earth being round by measuring the shadow cast at midday at various longitudes. The greeks were only out by not much because their measuring was primitive.

The bible of course only offers insight as to what can happen if we only use our imagination.

His geographical skills are lacking too. "Sweden and Turkey area" covers several thousand square miles of Europe!
Shortest distance between Sweden and Turkey is 1,631 miles. But distance is not a issue. Did you know that Noah was the first white man born? Did you know that Abraham was a white man? Why are white people a issue with you?

Shortest distance between Sweden and Turkey is 1,631 miles. But distance is not a issue. Did you know that Noah was the first white man born? Did you know that Abraham was a white man? Why are white people a issue with you?

Hey everyone, looks like we've found a Neo-Nazi as well as a Misogynist.

The width of the European continent is hardly "an area". I'm naturally powder blue myself. It takes me two weeks under a sunlamp to go white. You're looking away from where Abraham came from. Why would that be?

Well for one, Mitochondrial Eve is simply the oldest common human ancestor, not the first woman or anything like that.
Yes, she's the first woman as the term "woman" pertains to homo sapiens. For example, Lucy ( Australopithecus afarensis) may have descendents living today, but we don't refer to Lucy as "a woman." She's referred to as "female."

1648332983942.png

1648333013436.png

Exactly. Evolution demands that we believe every single person on earth came from one person ...

No, that's not what evolution requires.
Mitochondria Eve is not literally the first female of our species Homo sapiens. It is the most recent female historically from which all living animals of a species can trace their ancestry. The mitochondrial DNA of "Eve" is simply the one unbroken chain of mitochondrial DNA we can maternally trace. But that doesn't mean there weren't other females.

Yes, seriously. I think there's still some debate about this, but it's certainly possible, and even plausible.

Uh, ok.
Wow @_@

Yes, she's the first woman as the term "woman" pertains to homo sapiens. For example, Lucy ( Australopithecus afarensis) may have descendents living today, but we don't refer to Lucy as "a woman." She's referred to as "female."

View attachment 67382344

View attachment 67382345

No, that’s absolutely false. You will not find a single scientific paper claiming “Mitochondrial Eve” is the first human woman.

There were human women before her, she is just the most recent woman that is a common ancestor for all extant humans.

There’s also “Y-Chromosome Adam”, and again no scientific papers claim he was the first man.

Point of fact: those two people lived about ten thousand years apart.

No, that’s absolutely false. You will not find a single scientific paper claiming “Mitochondrial Eve” is the first human woman.
That is a common misconception regarding "Eve." Unfortunately, the name evokes a religious connotation, as some people seem to think it refers to the literal Eve of the bible.

You have more excuses and complaints than ten little kids. I also noticed that falsehoods seem to flow from you.
I think Abraham came from Urfa near Haran. There was no Ur of the Chaldeans at the time.

Back
Top Bottom