• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biblical proof that Evolution is true

Before me no god formed

God Evolved

https://christianforum.boards.net/thread/435/god-evolved

Leave comments at this thread.

It matters not what a Christian forum board tells you in some racquetball court of fallacy and intellectual fraud.

The scriptures are not teaching science nor should they be mistaken for such.

No matter if you subscribe so a literal interpretation of scripture and/or some fundamentalist approach to religious belief the only thing the scripture will tell you is belief. It becomes a plague on humanity to present bronze age text supporting Christianity as a source science.

The concept of evolution did not occur to anyone for well over a 1000 years between the time the last of the scriptures were written and when humanity discovered science.

Galileo, up through Newton, up through Einstein, up through what we know today all came from a period of enlightenment that purposefully divorced itself from the prior period of dark ages insanity, religious belief infighting and loss of life, ignorance and stupidity, and frankly a period of actual human devolution all from Christianity that plagued the greater European region for hundreds of years post the fall of Rome.

Idiocy and lunacy dominated the dark ages, science got us out of it.

No one knew what evolution was during the Bronze Age and there is zero factual scientific value to the Bible in any context. As in none. It is literally fraud to roll up in here and claim some Bible verse proves anything from science, it only speaks to faith.

Easy to recognise the earth is a sphere / circle. Anyone with eyes and an ability to imagine can do that. But that is not science. Science requires rigorous examination, not a view and imagination. Same with saying the earth is flat. A quick observation and no research at all will tell you that the earth must be flat. But again, that is not science. It is just an observation.
If the world is flat, then why is there no one taking pictures of ships going over the edge? The ancient people knew the word was round due to the Moons rotation.

The moon orbits the Earth once every 27.322 days. It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this synchronous rotation.

It matters not what a Christian forum board tells you in some racquetball court of fallacy and intellectual fraud.

The scriptures are not teaching science nor should they be mistaken for such.

No matter if you subscribe so a literal interpretation of scripture and/or some fundamentalist approach to religious belief the only thing the scripture will tell you is belief. It becomes a plague on humanity to present bronze age text supporting Christianity as a source science.

The concept of evolution did not occur to anyone for well over a 1000 years between the time the last of the scriptures were written and when humanity discovered science.

Galileo, up through Newton, up through Einstein, up through what we know today all came from a period of enlightenment that purposefully divorced itself from the prior period of dark ages insanity, religious belief infighting and loss of life, ignorance and stupidity, and frankly a period of actual human devolution all from Christianity that plagued the greater European region for hundreds of years post the fall of Rome.

Idiocy and lunacy dominated the dark ages, science got us out of it.

No one knew what evolution was during the Bronze Age and there is zero factual scientific value to the Bible in any context. As in none. It is literally fraud to roll up in here and claim some Bible verse proves anything from science, it only speaks to faith.
Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god formed, nor will there be one after me.

That is still meaningless to this debate, quote another... still proves nothing.

Theology is not the study of science, just the study of belief. You are welcome to it, but it means nothing else.

The four corners of the Earth are the four quadrants of Earth, corresponding approximately to the four points of the compass.
According to whom? How did he see an entire "sphere" from a single viewpoint?

If the world is flat, then why is there no one taking pictures of ships going over the edge? The ancient people knew the word was round due to the Moons rotation.

The moon orbits the Earth once every 27.322 days. It also takes approximately 27 days for the moon to rotate once on its axis. As a result, the moon does not seem to be spinning but appears to observers from Earth to be keeping almost perfectly still. Scientists call this synchronous rotation.

Because in the Biblical flat earth model, the earth doesn’t have an edge. It is covered in a dome. Were you to travel to its ends, you would hit a wall, not fall off.

Flat Earthers claims the ice wall of Antarctica is where that dome wall exists.

Which other gods was he talking about, when he said to have no other gods but him?

Which other gods was he talking about, when he said to have no other gods but him?
Lower case "elohiym" means "god-s of The Living One." People who have or will have life immortal.
Upper case "Elohiym" means "God of the living ones."

Psalm 82:6
I said, “You are (gods; (elohiym) you are all sons of the Most High.

Which only demonstrates the orbit of the moon and not the shape of the earth. The earth could be a cube and still have the same orbit for the moon.

On the other hand if you stand anywhere that you can have a long distance view of the horizon then the horizon will always appear as if it is at eye level. Stand on a beach, on a mountain , even in a plane in the sky the view is always that of a horizon at eye level. So by observation alone without any research should tell you that the earth is actually saucer shaped.

Lower case "elohiym" means "god-s of The Living One." People who have or will have life immortal.
Upper case "Elohiym" means "God of the living ones."

Psalm 82:6
I said, “You are (gods; (elohiym) you are all sons of the Most High.

Ancient Hebrew did not have cases.

I am aware of that. Hebrew is a impure language that should be replaced with the more pure English language.

The Old Testament was written in Ancient Hebrew. Arguing about tenses is pointless.

Should we tack anti-Semite onto misogynist when it comes to your descriptors?

Which only demonstrates the orbit of the moon and not the shape of the earth. The earth could be a cube and still have the same orbit for the moon.

On the other hand if you stand anywhere that you can have a long distance view of the horizon then the horizon will always appear as if it is at eye level. Stand on a beach, on a mountain , even in a plane in the sky the view is always that of a horizon at eye level. So by observation alone without any research should tell you that the earth is actually saucer shaped.
The ancients knew the world was round by viewing ships out at sea. The ships as they sailed farther away would appear to sink into the ocean.

The ancients knew the world was round by viewing ships out at sea. The ships as they sailed farther away would appear to sink into the ocean.

Too bad the Ancient Hebrews weren’t a sea-faring people.

The Old Testament was written in Ancient Hebrew. Arguing about tenses is pointless.

Should we tack anti-Semite onto misogynist when it comes to your descriptors?
Language gendering is a sign of Paganism. The Rabbi's also changed the language so where it does not read like it is suppose to. The Hebrew language is broad in translation of a word, whereas English is narrowly defined.

Language gendering is a sign of Paganism. The Rabbi's also changed the language so where it does not read like it is suppose to. The Hebrew language is broad in translation of a word, whereas English is narrowly defined.

Which means it’s easy to mistranslate things in English, as happened extensively with the King James Version.

The prophet said he was in the spirit. (Out of body experience.)
No mention of spirits in Matthew. Just a very high mountaintop.

"...Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;..."

Back
Top Bottom