• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Beyond the Rim's Intro of Love....

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Well, I got over 100 posts and it's time for me to let me open up; as I will be staying.

1. I post on my job, my job is phone customer service half the time and I do have down time--don't worry, the boss won't worry--I am the boss.

2. I'm not here to be your friend or win you over--most people have made their mind up on topics and issues and aren't on a learning experience. You see that with anyone aligning themselves as a liberal or conservative, very rigid and inconsistent in their viewpoints.

3. I'm here to entertain myself, spend my down time and maybe enterain or irritate you.

4. I'm a vet of political discussion boards, over a decade and belong to about 12 forums; I have logged over 6000+ posts on three of these forums and am a Mod on 4 of them.

5. This forum so far in my opinion is Mod neutral; and not Mod's using their power to influence opinion or modify/delete it--so far, so good on the average Mod judging.

6. If you want to argue, I can go the distance, I will get the last post in If I want; I have one thread going 3 years on a certain topic, just me and the other poster back and forth--many tricks of the trade to posting, from setting bait, acting stupid, drawing in certain types and acting like agreement is happening and then throw a few doubts, or have someone else win you over. Mind games, it's fun. Thank you. And remember, when you see me, I'm a professional poster--I get paid this very minute.

........................... :yawn: ..................................

bah...KCC... lol

It is excellent to have a veteran around. :)

Belated Welcome to Debate Politics!

Truly....it is good to have you on the board

Well now, as the single most verbose member of the forum, I got to give my two three and four/five/six cents/

beyondtherim55008@yahoo.c said:
Well, I got over 100 posts and it's time for me to let me open up; as I will be staying.

Man people have been friendly here from day one. I know it just took some time for peeps on this forum to judge if I was gonna be a 3 post wonder or if I was gonna stick around for a while. You can make some good connections here if you want to be an upstanding guy, which I think you do.

1. I post on my job, my job is phone customer service half the time and I do have down time--don't worry, the boss won't worry--I am the boss.

I am the boss at my job too, but I noticed posting on here was cutting in on my time to be the boss. I stay logged in all day long some days...but I find you really have to limit the meaty debates you want to post answers to. Otherwise, you can get sucked into so much and some of it you dont even really care about.

2. I'm not here to be your friend or win you over--most people have made their mind up on topics and issues and aren't on a learning experience. You see that with anyone aligning themselves as a liberal or conservative, very rigid and inconsistent in their viewpoints.

Well, I am not here to win you over...but I am here to make you understand that I have a point, too. I agree, a lot of people's minds are totally made up, but a lot of people are here to learn something. Like, only because when I talk about me I cant get it wrong, me in the abortion forum. I was a very leftist pro-choicer when I came here, but fantasea had an effect on me and moved me much toward the center. Good times and some epic friggin debates led to that.

3. I'm here to entertain myself, spend my down time and maybe enterain or irritate you.

Well, lets try not to irritate unless its in a community minded and, above all, comedic way. We got some funny azz members here who have a humor all their own and it is always fun to try to be top dog in the smack-fests that begin from time to time. Just realize...teacher is smack king and will take you down to the barca lounge and back if you try to usurp. LOL

4. I'm a vet of political discussion boards, over a decade and belong to about 12 forums; I have logged over 6000+ posts on three of these forums and am a Mod on 4 of them.

This was my first actually. Since posting here, I was invited to write commentary for other boards, like politicalshootout.com and collisioncommentary.com to name a couple. Its been a very rewarding experience to have others recruit me to share my thoughts.

5. This forum so far in my opinion is Mod neutral; and not Mod's using their power to influence opinion or modify/delete it--so far, so good on the average Mod judging.

This forum isnt just mod-neutral, it is member friendly. I have seen some shyte here...like members getting banned and then re-instated because mods thought better of their decisions. Here, the mods are right down in the trenches with us and they have a duty that does not compromise their own personal passions. You are not gonna see a safer place to express your political views without repercussion of idealogical backlash than here at our forum.

6. If you want to argue, I can go the distance, I will get the last post in If I want; I have one thread going 3 years on a certain topic, just me and the other poster back and forth--many tricks of the trade to posting, from setting bait, acting stupid, drawing in certain types and acting like agreement is happening and then throw a few doubts, or have someone else win you over. Mind games, it's fun. Thank you. And remember, when you see me, I'm a professional poster--I get paid this very minute.

Wow, thats quite a claim, that you get paid to post. Where do I sign up...its nice work if you can get it...and if you can get it...wont you please...please tell me how?

Nah, the mind games are fun and so is the saber rattling and the reparte` that occurs between members. But please remember first and foremost...this is a place where we exchange ideas freely and so never ever inhibit that mission. Oh, and by the way...welcome to our forum. :2wave:

Welcome to DP, Beyond the Rim! :2wave:

I can feel the love.....;)

Back
Top Bottom