• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baptist preacher not sad that the 5 "homos" were gunned down

Yet that was this thread. One poster just smeared all of Christianity, much less baptists.
have you heard about that little thing where tons of male Baptists stuck their penises into underage boys and girls, asked the underage girls to get abortions and then the Baptists found out about it, didn't tell anyone about it, kept a secret rape list, lied about having a secret rape list and then got busted.

do you think stuff like that, along with preachers and christians not caring about people being killed/talking about how homos burning in hell have already given Baptists a horrible reputation.

hell, i'm not sure i've heard of any drag queen doing all that stuff when a BUNCH of Baptists have.

have you heard about that little thing where tons of male Baptists stuck their penises into underage boys and girls, asked the underage girls to get abortions and then the Baptists found out about it, didn't tell anyone about it, kept a secret rape list, lied about having a secret rape list and then got busted.

do you think stuff like that, along with preachers and christians not caring about people being killed/talking about how homos burning in hell have already given Baptists a horrible reputation.

hell, i'm not sure i've heard of any drag queen doing all that stuff when a BUNCH of Baptists have.
A bunch of liberals rape children. This is a pretty sad excuse to hate groups

A bunch of blacks gang bang etc etc

As long as they don't stick it in them too often, we can pray it away. But homosexuals should be stoned. They keep forgetting that Jesus fulfulls the old law and absolves all sins, so they don't have to do anything about it but love their neighbors, and judge not lest they be judged. Hypocrites!

No, there is no confluct in loving someone and recognizing their sin.

And the NT clearly affirms it is sin.

By the word sodomites (practicer of unnatural sexual acts). No wonder the path to salvation will be mostly empty, anyone who ever gave or recieved a blowjob also comes under the term sodomite.

In order to shine a light on hate we need bigots to keep talking. It's the only way to vanquish it.
I agree that the bigots need to keep talking. I don't think we can ever get rid of them though. It's sewn into our fabric.

The only real group that is not filled with hate and anger are babies.

The Baptist preacher in the OP is one reason why I no longer participate in organized religion. I have not belonged to one for decades.

I don't need a preacher to provide guidance on how I should live or my beliefs.

By the word sodomites (practicer of unnatural sexual acts). No wonder the path to salvation will be mostly empty, anyone who ever gave or recieved a blowjob also comes under the term sodomite.
Singles not prevent salvation. In fact salvation would be a moot concept without sin.

No it's more fun dogging liberals. Buti dont chime in and cheer with a Maga poster using extreme anecdotes to falsely smear liberals.
Ahhh MAGA double standard. Doesn't seem fair, MAGA has far fewer opportunities to dog liberals compared to the other way round.... ;)

Yeah, but I saw your head bob in agreement, bit too timid to type what you think in the latter case... ✌️

The Baptist preacher in the OP is one reason why I no longer participate in organized religion. I have not belonged to one for decades.

I don't need a preacher to provide guidance on how I should live or my beliefs.
He, and others like him, have alienated Gen Z.

Ahhh MAGA double standard.

lol do you dog libsfor the same thing?
Doesn't seem fair, MAGA has far fewer opportunities to dog liberals compared to the other way round.... ;)
Nice fasle dog attempt. Not many true opportunities guess.
Yeah, but I saw your head bob in agreement, bit too timid to type what you think in the latter case... ✌️
Nay, you guys have that covered over the board, no need my help.

Singles not prevent salvation.
I'm not sure what you mean by this.
In fact salvation would be a moot concept without sin.
All have sinned, and sin is sin. All sin is forgivable except blasphemy against God, and it's supposed to be God's judgement, not man's. I am speaking of what I know of the Bible as an impassive observer, unless it's blatant hypocrisy.
Remember: Greed, Sloth, Anger, Lust, Envy, Pride and Gluttony. All apply to everyone, even Christians, everyday, and all are equally deadly.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

All have sinned, and sin is sin. All sin is forgivable except blasphemy against God, and it's supposed to be God's judgement, not man's. I am speaking of what I know of the Bible as an impassive observer, unless it's blatant hypocrisy.
Remember: Greed, Sloth, Anger, Lust, Envy, Pride and Gluttony. All apply to everyone, even Christians, everyday, and all are equally deadly.
Yea all sin. That doesnt prevent salvation, in fact it necessitates it.

lol do you dog libsfor the same thing? Nice fasle dog attempt. Not many true opportunities guess. Nay, you guys have that covered over the board, no need my help.
If they post silly crap like you did, yes.

Oh there are amazing opportunities but sometimes I like to do other things than post online.

LOL, I can see you nodding your head at the very beginning, just too timid to post anything but a whine... ✌️

Its affirmed in the NT
In the Epistles. The Epistles aren't the word of God, they're the opinions of that old sinner Paul. Paul is extremely important in the history of Christianity- he probably was the reason Christianity didn't become just another sect of Judaism like the Pharisees, Sadducees and Essenes but his Epistles were just letters he wrote to congregations around the Mediterranean to keep everyone on the same page. They weren't divinely inspired, they were just what Paul thought about stuff.

Yea all sin. That doesnt prevent salvation, in fact it necessitates it.
You still didn't clarify your first sentence in that previous post.

I didn't say salvation is impossible, but by the declarations of some hard right supposed Christians, gays are the worst and deserve being singled out, which is patently untrue. That is Christians showing their hate and hypocrisy. They want to use their hatred of others as some ridiculous shield of their own sins and hypocrisy. I think in the final judgement scenario, God would look at absolute sanctimonious condemnation from a hypocrite as the worst of the worst, don't you think?
Don't concern yourself with the sins of others since, as a sinner, you have no power of condemnation, concern yourself with your own sins and use the time to attempt to overcome them, and please, love thy neighbor.

Do you understand the 'policy' of dogging the liberals is why you guys didn't have your red wave? Americans want to know about real policy issues and owning the libs isn't one of them. Keep up with the hatred of the libs, it will lose you the next election too.
There are basically two sides to getting votes. One is attracting more people outside the party, mostly independents; the other is turning out the base. Owning the libs did pretty well at turning out their base, many elections were very close despite horrendous candidates. It just wasn't quite enough, but it wasn't without some benefit to them as well as harm.

Back
Top Bottom