• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Baptist preacher not sad that the 5 "homos" were gunned down

So is having sex with a woman while she is in her period. Lev18:19.
Not affirmed in the NT, gay sex prohibition is.

Are you aware many laws were ceremonial in the old covenant?

One example????
The principal still applies. There are multiple examples of libs cheering on the deaths of anti vaccers here for example. I realize though this doesn't represent liberals.

Matthew 22:39 seems to disagree, no?

I mean, the second greatest commandment of the New Testament is to love thy neighbor…and yet, I don’t see “except if they are gay” included there.

Is my Bible misprinted?
No, there is no confluct in loving someone and recognizing their sin.

And the NT clearly affirms it is sin.

One day, I want to be a fly on the wall at the gates of heaven as these SOBs are held to account for their vile attitudes towards other people. And how they’ve used their Bibles as weapons.
All you'd hear is excuses, them claiming victimhood, and blaming liberalism.

No it's more fun dogging liberals. Buti dont chime in and cheer with a Maga poster using extreme anecdotes to falsely smear liberals.
Do you understand the 'policy' of dogging the liberals is why you guys didn't have your red wave? Americans want to know about real policy issues and owning the libs isn't one of them. Keep up with the hatred of the libs, it will lose you the next election too.

Do you believe churches like this are helping or hurting the social divisions we have in society?

Is being taught to hate someone simply because of who and how they consensually love a healthy thing? Who does it benefit?
That man and people like @Simpletruther are the reason I spit on the ground when I hear the word christian. These folks spew hatred all over the place. They can keep their god.

I do give you credit for the first part of the sentence. You should have just left out 2nd...

"It's evil stuff, but it is being used to smear baptists."
Yet that was this thread. One poster just smeared all of Christianity, much less baptists.

The principal still applies. There are multiple examples of libs cheering on the deaths of anti vaccers here for example. I realize though this doesn't represent liberals.
Do you think any of those libs were also good christians?

Do you understand the 'policy' of dogging the liberals is why you guys didn't have your red wave? Americans want to know about real policy issues and owning the libs isn't one of them. Keep up with the hatred of the libs, it will lose you the next election too.
that and republicans are pushing exactly what many of our churches push (women don't have the right to choose, anyone not straight is evil, anyone not christian will burn in hell, etc).

Back
Top Bottom