• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bannon calls for shock troopers to destroy the government

I like mine in a a Bloody Caesars!(y)

PS.....it's the Canadian version of a Bloody Mary
Looking it up now - there better not be maple syrup and back bacon in it!

Edit: I'll have to try it. From reading the recipe alone I get the impression it's a boozy cocktail sauce. :p

Pence is more sensible than Trump and probably doesn't like Bannon. Tho, he lacks charisma.

Hah! Electing that milquetoast pud would be a wonderful final stick in the eye for ol'T-Dawg!

This man is a menace to our country. How is he getting away with this?
I keep saying Bannon and Trump are not the real issue.......70 million fools is the real issue.......how do you change them......impossible to do.......the ballot box is the only way......Murdoch has done his work......evangelicals have done their work......

Prediction: Trump will run in 2024. He will win the GOP nomination. If Biden seeks re-election, there is a very good chance Trump wins the presidency again.

God help our democracy and our nation should that happen, with people like Bannon shouting in Trump's ear.

Let's hope Trump isn't nominated.

Let's hope Biden is.

The outcome is then sealed.

Prediction: Trump will run in 2024. He will win the GOP nomination. If Biden seeks re-election, there is a very good chance Trump wins the presidency again.

God help our democracy and our nation should that happen, with people like Bannon shouting in Trump's ear.
You people don’t even believe in God and want license to do things opposed to his order like sodomy and abortion and now you want his protection? Lol

Bannon is a sleaze bucket. He and trump are professional con men.

This is nothing new for Bannon.

When Trump won in 2016 he claimed it was a movement which would dominate American politics for 50 years.

In 4 short years they lost the Senate, House, and the Executive Branch.

Not much winning going on there

This is nothing new for Bannon.

When Trump won in 2016 he claimed it was a movement which would dominate American politics for 50 years.

In 4 short years they lost the Senate, House, and the Executive Branch.

Not much winning going on there
Maybe one of these days, the repubs will grow a pair and get rid of these frauds who are fleecing America..

He's an attention-seeking, gravel-agitating, thumb-sucking idiot.

No, he is not an idiot. He is extremely intelligent but has a warped worldview so alien to people who believe in liberal democracy and rule of law that he comes off as crazy or stupid. He is not crazy or stupid. He is just evil.

Sounds like a certain demagogue who wrote a manifesto during HIS short stint in prison, then became dictator upon his release.

Thankfully Steve Bannon is literally twice Adolf Hitler's age at the time of the Beer Hall Putsch (He is 68, and Hitler was 34 in 1923), and is clearly cirrhotic. A year or two in jail might end him.

Bannon faces a minimum of two months in jail and a maximum of one year after being found guilty of Contempt of Congrss.

I thought it was two years. One year per count of contempt.

Thankfully Steve Bannon is literally twice Adolf Hitler's age at the time of the Beer Hall Putsch (He is 68, and Hitler was 34 in 1923), and is clearly cirrhotic. A year or two in jail might end him.

Don't be so sure.
The man is a terrorist and he belongs in GTMO along with 147 of his best buddies and his former boss.

No, he is not an idiot. He is extremely intelligent but has a warped worldview so alien to people who believe in liberal democracy and rule of law that he comes off as crazy or stupid. He is not crazy or stupid. He is just evil.
Evil in his case is basically willful ignorance, so he's an educated idiot.

Back
Top Bottom