• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bad jew, bad jew, whatcha' gonna' do when trump bashes you?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
All you jews out there who won't vote for trump, how come you hate israel?

I want to know what trump supporters see in him beside a disgusting man who is willing to do anything to get back into the oval office. How many people can he alienate in his quest for power?

What is it you trump supporters like about the man?

I want to know what trump supporters see in him beside a disgusting man who is willing to do anything to get back into the oval office. How many people can he alienate in his quest for power?

WTF??? :rolleyes: 🫥

That reminds me of something 🤔

Interesting fact. Ty Burrell has black/bi-racial ancestry. Many people have such stories.

Trump is not Bongsaway so he has at least one point in his favour.

Phrasing!

Damn.

I don't understand Trump's point. Biden has been a strong supporter of Israel.

M

Maybe they're thinking it might be best to get on the good side of Hitler this time.

Ime, many naive $hit puppet Trump supporters vote for him because they hate the $hit puppet Biden more...Similarly, many naive $hit puppet Biden supporters vote for him because they hate the $hit puppet Trump more.

Ime, 'support' :poop: for Republicrats :poop: is a mile wide and an inch deep. They tend to attract the 'lowest common denominator' crowd.. ugh...

That was equally nauseating, but bringing that up on THIS topic is considered................... what? Any idea? The faintest clue?

No? Ok here it is:

The tactic behind whataboutism has been around for a long time. Rhetoricians generally consider it to be a form of tu quoque, which means "you too" in Latin and involves charging your accuser with whatever it is you've just been accused of rather than refuting the truth of the accusation made against you. Tu quoque is considered to be a logical fallacy, because whether or not the original accuser is likewise guilty of an offense has no bearing on the truth value of the original accusation.

That was equally nauseating, but bringing that up on THIS topic is considered................... what? Any idea? The faintest clue?

No? Ok here it is:

“whataboutism” is a fake word created to defect from having to talk about hypocrisy

It’s ok if you can’t admit Biden is a racist

You have been well known to defend racism

I am perfectly willing to say that Trump is a racist piece of shit

Which he widely got criticized for, yes. And so weirdly right wingers wont respond the same way to Trump!

Which he widely got criticized for, yes. And so weirdly right wingers wont respond the same way to Trump!

I will, Trump is a racist piece of shit.

There are plenty of lefties that dodged Bidens comments as well

What the....?

Okay...I'm just going to say this.

The whole American Jews/Israel thing is just so weird and off.

Being American and Jewish doesn't mean anyone has to be "pro Israel." (FWIW I'm not making a judgment for anyone, of any ancestry, being either pro or against Israel. People differ on this.) Americans are American and Israelis are Israeli. I mean...two different countries. And American Jews are...American. Right? Do we all understand this? (speaking slowly and patiently)

American Jews may or may not be direct Israeli descent from, I don't know...five, a hundred, six hundred, a thousand years ago. Or they may be European descent, etc.

Leaving European, South American, etc. descent Jews aside for the moment, American Jews of Israeli descent may have come over from Israel six months ago but not be pro-Israel. We understand this too, right?

Or their grandparents may have come over from Israel and they may today love their family's heritage.

I don't get the whole "if you're a Jew you must be pro-Israel" thing.

Okay. Anyway. Moving on, why not vote for Trump? Because he's been a scumbag since the 70s, HTH.

“whataboutism” is a fake word created to defect from having to talk about hypocrisy

It’s ok if you can’t admit Biden is a racist

You have been well known to defend racism

I am perfectly willing to say that Trump is a racist piece of shit
I understand how Trump is a racist but how is Biden a racist?

Back
Top Bottom