• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Atheist Asks A Christian, Kent Hovind Where Did God Come From??

Your posts seethe hatred and bigotry.
VanceMack said:
People like you bore the **** out of me.

I suppose all those AIDS marches, AIDS quilts, AIDS walks, AIDS awareness campaigns...its just a coincidence and they dont REALLY have anything to do with male homosexuals.

You are the reason so many have died needlessly.

For some reason, anti-religious people really really really really dont like acknowledging the fact that their positions are predicated on faith. Accept on faith that all the stuff was just 'there'....now what....
Where did you get anti-religious from?! I'd like you to retract that insult please.

I've not said anything about religion, only specific assertions about a sentient creator. Plenty of religious people are involved in research in to naturalistic origins of the universe and plenty of religions don't even involve a creator god. You're not speaking for religion or theism, you're only speaking for yourself. And I've accepted everything you've said about your own position.

You've still not established anything I'm taking on faith though. You've asked me questions and I've answered them in the context of the evidence and the range of developing and unconfirmed conclusions it has currently led to so far. Since I'm not declaring anything as definitive truth, where would the faith come in?

And why are you so determined to have ideas about naturalistic origins predicated on faith?

Where did you get anti-religious from?! I'd like you to retract that insult please.

I've not said anything about religion, only specific assertions about a sentient creator. Plenty of religious people are involved in research in to naturalistic origins of the universe and plenty of religions don't even involve a creator god. You're not speaking for religion or theism, you're only speaking for yourself. And I've accepted everything you've said about your own position.

You've still not established anything I'm taking on faith though. You've asked me questions and I've answered them in the context of the evidence and the range of developing and unconfirmed conclusions it has currently led to so far. Since I'm not declaring anything as definitive truth, where would the faith come in?

And why are you so determined to have ideas about naturalistic origins predicated on faith?
Because they are the same.

Where did God come from?
Where did all the materials and energy and source required for the Big Bang theory come from?

Once you accept on faith THAT it all just existed...the rest is fairly easy.

Because they are the same.

Where did God come from?
Where did all the materials and energy and source required for the Big Bang theory come from?

The difference is, theists might claim "God always existed" while rational people might simply say "we don't know."

You've still not explained what you think I'm taking on faith though.

You've also not retracted your baseless accusation that I'm anti-religious. Please start with that or you'll be wasting your time replying.

Back
Top Bottom