• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ashli Babbitt's brother faces new criminal charges

It's your thread. So what is the point of the thread? If Babbitt wasn't murdered,
She wasn't murdered. She was killed in the act of insurrection, like the traitor scum she was.

The world won't miss her.

What is with people on this site thinking that a person should care whether or not others like their thread?

Seems its snowing...lol

It's your thread. So what is the point of the thread? If Babbitt wasn't murdered, you won't know who she was or even care if her brother was in trouble with the law. I don't know why you would even care now. National news? Your threads simply troll with no topic for discussion. So back to my question, what is the point of the thread? What is the debate/discussion on this important issue?
Ashli Babbitt wasn't murdered. She was shot by a capitol police officer while breaking through an inner barricade where Congress was sheltering in place from the violent mob she was a part of. A mob which had just broken into the building for the purpose of overthrowing the US government and installing an unelected leader.

So he's a racist asshole. Probably was brought up to be that way by racist asshole parents, which would explain why his sister was so stupid and worshipped a racist to death.
He'll be in my prayers'. "May the lord bless and keep him... far away from us'

What is with people on this site thinking that a person should care whether or not others like their thread?

Seems its snowing...lol
That's not snow, it's dandruff

Nice family.

The brother of Ashli Babbitt, the woman who was fatally shot while trying to break through a door in the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection, is facing new criminal charges for allegedly assaulting a man in Ocean Beach, CA.

Prosecutors announced that 33-year-old Roger Witthoeft will be arraigned next week on charges of battery and vandalism. The Times of San Diego reports that Witthoeft allegedly physically attacked a man whose car was temporarily blocking a sidewalk while he was helping a disabled friend out of the vehicle. He allegedly knocked the driver to the ground and stomped on his cell phone.

Witthoeft already is facing hate crime charges for an incident in September when he allegedly slapped a Latin American worker with San Diego Gas & Electric who was diverting traffic at an intersection where SDG & E workers were repairing a utility box. Witthoeft was angered by the traffic disruption and allegedly told the worker to “speak English you (abusive) immigrant” and “go back to your country."

“Witthoeft’s contempt for those who differ from him because of their nationality or disability is reprehensible,” said Mara Elliott, of the City Attorney's office. “This office will fight hard to hold Mr. Whitthoeft accountable.”

snip

So?

The thread is about Babbitt's brother. It was in the news. I shared it to inform people of what's going on. Don't like it? I don't give a ****.
This is a political site, not Facebook

She wasn't murdered. She was killed in the act of insurrection, like the traitor scum she was.

The world won't miss her.
What a horrible thing to say. Only an Asshole would say something like this.
I believe there are people who miss her, mother, father, boyfriend, siblings, co-workers.

Racism is cross-generational. Hatred is handed down from one generation to the next. We need far more than CRT in schools. We need to teach our next generation that hatred is wrong, and if their parents are hateful, that children should reject that.
Not long ago the Democrat Party had a relationship with the KKK that was identical to what they have with groups like BLM and Antifa. It was common for spokesmen of the KKK to address Schools, Union meetings, Business Conferences, College Campuses, Etc. CRT is nothing more than a modernized version of that.

Lefties Democrats are still the same Nasty Racist today that they were 100 years ago. After WW2 they realized that White Supremacy was becoming unpopular and therefore no longer a winning political tactic. They did not give up on using racism for political gain they just started exploiting it from the opposite end of the spectrum. Yes, there was a big switch, just not one that involved the GOP.

There is a lot of racism in the US today, its just that 99% of the actual racists call themselves Progressive, Liberal or Democrat.

I believe there are people who miss her, mother, father, boyfriend, siblings, co-workers.

Life is full of these horrible little moments.

If she had been less treasonous, she'd still be around.

Who cares, he's not President? Isn't that what the left says about Hunter?
Well, I’m sure as a highly principled and tolerant leftist I’m required to hate Ashlii Babbitt’s brother and rush to the internets to bash on him when he messes up.

Because reasons.

Well, I’m sure as a highly principled and tolerant leftist I’m required to hate Ashlii Babbitt’s brother and rush to the internets to bash on him when he messes up.

Because reasons.
so much for the tolerant left.jpg

I didn't know I'd get this reaction to this thread but thanks for the laughs.

He punched a guy who was helping someone who is handicapped?

He punched a guy who was helping someone who is handicapped?
Shush now. We aren't to talk about him as his sister died touring the capitol.

So he punched a guy who was trying to help someone who is handicapped and his sister was part of an attempted insurrection of the United States.

What the **** did their parents do to them?

So he punched a guy who was trying to help someone who is handicapped and his sister was part of an attempted insurrection of the United States.

What the **** did their parents do to them?
Seems to be some rage / anger issues

Everyone should care about unchecked hatred. Hatred is not what America was founded on. Hatred is wrong. We need to try to stamp out hatred and make no place for hatred in America.

Hateful people need to have their brains examined. They should be in therapy.

Hatred is wrong.
The most hateful people you come across are on the left. Dont take my word for it though. Read through these threads

Hatred is wrong, but you can not control minds. If a person wants to hate, let them hate, they just can not act out their hate.

Control, no. Influence, yes. There's lots of influence to support hatred. We need more influence to support benevolence.

It's your thread. So what is the point of the thread? If Babbitt wasn't murdered, you won't know who she was or even care if her brother was in trouble with the law. I don't know why you would even care now. National news? Your threads simply troll with no topic for discussion. So back to my question, what is the point of the thread? What is the debate/discussion on this important issue?
Why did you care so much about George Floyd's past trouble's? They had nothing to do with his death. That's all we heard for months. Look at his drug abuse, look at his criminal record.

Reactions: lwf
But they're in her world, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom