• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As we watch a nation with its back to the wall, fighting for its freedom, do you really think that masks take your freedoms away?

Consider Ukraine: now ask if masks are really taking away your freedoms

• Total voters
I think anyone that didn’t see this coming is stupid. The second those troops started massing at the Ukrainian border much more should have been done.

THAT was the time for sanctions. THAT was the time for action - before Ukrainian citizens were fleeing and fighting for their lives.

And the world did nothing.

Blood is on the hands of every government that didn’t act to stop this before it started.

Putin is pure evil and anyone with half a brain knew he was going to invade…and gave him all the time in the world to do so.
I am not sure the US would have won the PR war at that time and that would not have been effective. The world has been skeptical of US intelligence since the second gulf war and its fake premise.

I think anyone that didn’t see this coming is stupid. The second those troops started massing at the Ukrainian border much more should have been done.

THAT was the time for sanctions. THAT was the time for action - before Ukrainian citizens were fleeing and fighting for their lives.

Blood is on the hands of every government that didn’t act to stop this before it started.

Putin is pure evil and anyone with half a brain knew he was going to invade…and gave him all the time in the world to do so.

How far back are you willing to go with your "blood on the hands"?

Paging the Biden administration? There is a giant problem that needs your attention?

Clueless posting once again? Funny watching this. Working for the DNC?
I seem to strike a lot of nerves with you. Maybe I describe you so well that you just can't take it.

Now, while Ukrainians scramble to not get bombed a bunch were still wearing masks. Is that how strong you are??

You're arguing with one of the biggest cult members I've ever seen.

And she loves to play dumb.
Nah.

Just able to see the folly in electing a man that has the mental acumen of a resident of a nursing home.

Then again…we had the choice between two nursing home residents.

Gotta love that in a country with hundreds of millions we only put old folks up for the job of leading the free world.

I keep hearing this - but see only fringe comments in support.

Guess this is the left-wing message du juor?

The “right” has moved on from wanting to kill grandma to wanting to kill the Ukraine?

Is that the new song and dance heading into the midterms? 😂🙄
Only from those who are in support of Pooten.

Masks and and a few jabs are a minor inconvenience, compared to actual loss of freedoms, is something that even the 'toughest' among us should be able to tolerate, instead of sniveling like babies day in and day out.

Some people are just weak crybabies.
iu

Check in with the CDC they just changed the requirements.

yeah, because the pandemic seems to be winding down, barring any new variants popping up somewhere.

Why is that a problem?

It's like being upset that the fire hydrants are being turned off once the fire has been put out, and saying that's proof that we never needed fire hydrants in the first place. That's just weird.

yeah, because the pandemic seems to be winding down, barring any new variants popping up somewhere.

Why is that a problem?

It's like being upset that the fire hydrants are being turned off once the fire has been put out, and saying that's proof that we never needed fire hydrants in the first place. That's just weird.
they don't care and we can't prevent the antivaxxers from containing to die. it's like watching a mass suicide.

I think the concern at the time was that putting sanctions in before an actual invasion would have removed any disincentive for the invasion. There had to be the threat of consequences to act as a deterrent. It's like putting a kid in time out before they have actually done anything. It doesn't make sense.

You gotta admit there is some logic to that, can't you?

Ignorant politicians who make stupid decisions take your right away. Lying medical experts who don't tell the truth and hide the data they have accumulated because it doesn't fit the narrative, take away you rights.

Despite all this, I hope you trust inspected milk.

Mandating shirts and shoes in restaurants was the gateway to mask tyranny.
years ago i heard a guy joke and say "Why do I have to wear a shirt to a strip club?"

i cracked up. so. freakin. funny.

Ignorant politicians who make stupid decisions take your right away. Lying medical experts who don't tell the truth and hide the data they have accumulated because it doesn't fit the narrative, take away you rights.
some people are just weak crybabies.

these fleeing Ukrainians aren't...

West's invasion fears rise as Putin accuses Kyiv of 'escalation' |  Financial Times

Back
Top Bottom