• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

As we watch a nation with its back to the wall, fighting for its freedom, do you really think that masks take your freedoms away?

Consider Ukraine: now ask if masks are really taking away your freedoms

• Total voters
You conveniently forget when Donald Trump was on tape saying that he was lying about the severity of the virus. Yet you only point out the lies of one side. You are doing the same thing you are accusing the left of doing... hearing what you want to hear.
I stick to facts. Facts are not partisan.

I'm not the biggest fan of Trump to begin with, but do defend him on the things he did right, i.e. border security, jobs, and economy.

His statements regarding covid are just political theater, I don't pay any attention to any of it.

Fauci on the other hand?? That is a different story. "Gain of function"?? WTF kind of Joseph Mengele shit is our government up to??

The CDC lied about everything and excluded any data that cast doubt on their narrative. That dramatically affected response. In cahoots, the hospitals went along with the lies, were paid to report fraudulent numbers, that were dutifully passed on to you via our Joseph Goebbels type media.

This undoubtedly cost lives as hospitals were largely empty, and most surgeries were delayed or cancelled. My wife works at a hospital - they have next to nothing to do.

In the final analysis, covid is akin to the flu, except that it effects people differently with the most severe cases concentrated in groups of people with certain comorbidities.

That is the sober reality.

I never thought masks were taking my freedom away. I just thought they were annoying and largely useless. The cloth masks most people were wearing were more safety theater than a legitimate means to prevent the spread of covid.

Are we engaging in an argument about something so insignificant to create a distraction from what is really in front of us?
We are on the brink of a nuclear war and there are people trying to prove that wearing masks is going to keep them from getting a virus that every one in the world will probably contract.

Don't you even care about Kimeberly Guilfoyle, Trump Jr's girlfriend, who's being unfairly badgered by the January 6th Inquisition? She's going through hell right now and people on this forum are arguing over the efficacy of wearing a cloth diaper to keep from getting sick.

Where are your moral values?

Are we engaging in an argument about something so insignificant to create a distraction from what is really in front of us?
We are on the brink of a nuclear war and there are people trying to prove that wearing masks is going to keep them from getting a virus that every one in the world will probably contract.

Don't you even care about Kimeberly Guilfoyle, Trump Jr's girlfriend, who's being unfairly badgered by the January 6th Inquisition? She's going through hell right now and people on this forum are arguing over the efficacy of wearing a cloth diaper to keep from getting sick.

This thread is actually about masks taking freedoms away.

That being said, I really wouldn't say that what Guilfoyle is going through is not "going through hell", nor do I really care. Like you even said, we are on the brink of nuclear war. The Ukrainian people are going through so much more than what Guilfoyle is. The January 6th investigation asking her for info is not going through hell, this is.

Last edited:
I love Jordan Peterson. He makes practically everyone he's around look stupid.
Here is a clip of Jordan Peterson on the Joe Rogan Experience.

He gives an excellent example of people are psychologically manipulated, 'one tiny step at a time' into agreeing to surrender their rights and liberty.

Reactions: Ren

The war is part of the overall process of psychological manipulation.

As Jordan Peterson points out, things that are seemingly innocuous are used by ideologues on the left to advance their agenda. Mask mandates are seemingly innocuous, but there is a dark purpose behind it.

The primary purpose of the war is a psychological attack on the masses. Just as the mask mandate was a psychological attack intended to prepare the masses for future mandates and impositions (namely to accept rationing of food and energy).

I fully expect we'll see a major terrorist attack in the next couple of years. Probably on American soil, but possibly in Europe.

This will either be preceded by or follow a major currency and economic upheaval, if not outright collapse. The only question is a matter of timing. Date setting is usually a futile undertaking, but in this case I think it is obvious that the final push is underway and I don't think they'll mess about too much before getting on with the task at hand.

Everything that is happening is happening for reasons of psychological manipulation of the masses.

The war is part of the overall process of psychological manipulation.

As Jordan Peterson points out, things that are seemingly innocuous are used by ideologues on the left to advance their agenda. Mask mandates are seemingly innocuous, but there is a dark purpose behind it.

The primary purpose of the war is a psychological attack on the masses. Just as the mask mandate was a psychological attack intended to prepare the masses for future mandates and impositions (namely to accept rationing of food and energy).

I fully expect we'll see a major terrorist attack in the next couple of years. Probably on American soil, but possibly in Europe.

This will either be preceded by or follow a major currency and economic upheaval, if not outright collapse. The only question is a matter of timing. Date setting is usually a futile undertaking, but in this case I think it is obvious that the final push is underway and I don't think they'll mess about too much before getting on with the task at hand.

Everything that is happening is happening for reasons of psychological manipulation of the masses.
Recent events have started me thinking about your dark view of the world.

It's harder to be positive about things after watching the evening news.

Back in 1914 the world did not know what it was getting into until August of that year. I keep wondering about how our world can avoid stumbling into something more horrible than what we saw in 1914 and then again in 1939.
We were blind-sided in 1914 and we should have been better prepared in 1939.

I don't want to have to read newspaper articles telling the world, "We should have been better prepared to prevent a disaster."

I fully support mask mandates, but technically it is a breach of individual freedoms - for the greater good.

Back in 1914 the world did not know what it was getting into until August of that year. I keep wondering about how our world can avoid stumbling into something more horrible than what we saw in 1914 and then again in 1939.

I don't want to have to read newspaper articles telling the world, "We should have been better prepared to prevent a disaster."
Watch the Jordan Peterson clip I posted. He explains, at least in part, how the process of psychological manipulation works.

This has been going on for decades.

Since Europe, Russia, and NATO are all in the news in this latest gambit it is instructive to go back and look at the terrorist attacks throughout Europe in the decades following WWII that were carried out by NATO forces under the umbrella of Operation Gladio.

During the the Cold War they employed what is called a "Strategy of Tension" to keep the level of fear amongst the population at a desired and constant level.

NATO forces carried out several bombings, killing hundreds of innocent civilians, during the Cold War - including the Banca Nazionale dell'Agricoltura (the National Agricultural Bank) in Piazza Fontana in Milan, Italy in 1969; the Bologna train bombing in 1980 that killed 85 people; and the Oktoberfest bombing, also in '80, that killed 13 people.

The BBC and a couple other independent news organizations have put out some good documentaries on the subject of Operation Gladio.

The EU officially condemned Operation Gladio in 1990, and there were a couple of convictions in Italian courts related to Gladio that laid a lot of the facts out. Others connected to Gladio that were arrested were found hanged in their jail cells or otherwise killed and the cases never went to trial.

None of this information has ever been reported by the American press, and even though it was reported in Europe, it was never promoted to be widely understood by the masses.

Afterall, the purpose of terrorism and war is manipulate and scare the masses - to create a psychological atmosphere of fear and tension through which the masses can be manipulated into surrendering their liberty in exchange for security.

Wow, you really think there will be a terrorist attack someday, either in Europe or America?!?!?! man, that's awesome stuff! Are you like Nostrildamus or something? Do you think the sun will continue to rise and set too?? How can you be so sure?!?!?
The only question is a matter of timing. Date setting is usually a futile undertaking, but in this case I think it is obvious that the final push is underway

The "final push" eh? LMAO.
Tell us....what "final push" would that be? Lets hear it. :LOL:
NATO forces carried out several bombings, killing hundreds of innocent civilians, during the Cold War - including the Banca Nazionale dell'Agricoltura (the National Agricultural Bank) in Piazza Fontana in Milan, Italy in 1969; the Bologna train bombing in 1980 that killed 85 people; and the Oktoberfest bombing, also in '80, that killed 13 people.

You're mistaken, that wasnt "NATO forces:" that did that, it was Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Is that why they're trying to make us wear the 'face diapers'? Psychological manipulation? Give up our FrEeDuMbZ$™?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Good lord, the "mind" of a conspiracy theorist. Fascinating stuff!

lolz.gif

I really truly try to not have a dark view of the world, and when it comes to individual people, I don't. However, when it comes to groups of people, I have very little trust. Time and time again we see what happens (being lied to on the Iraq War, Covid from BOTH sides, Russia, Gaddafi, oil, etc) and we learn nothing.

This thread is actually about masks taking freedoms away.

That being said, I really wouldn't say that what Guilfoyle is going through is not "going through hell", nor do I really care. Like you even said, we are on the brink of nuclear war. The Ukrainian people are going through so much more than what Guilfoyle is. The January 6th investigation asking her for info is not going through hell, this is.
Full disclosure:

Guilfoyle is a gold digger who is now in the Trump family orbit.
I could not care less where she is indicted for inciting a riot or is dumped by Trump Jr. because he thinks she is out for his money.
Where the subject of masks comes in has to do with our obsession of wearing masks (by those still panicking over the virus) while the less-virulent omicron strain is circling around the world. Worrying about mask mandates right now is akin to feeling sorry for Kimberly Guilfoyle, the supreme gold digger.
But for those who believe masks are important AND who refuse to get vaccinated, I would say "you should wear a mask" and still tell yourself you are safe.

I think nothing of wearing masks now unless I can't get a seat in a restaurant. And I think as much about the news of Guilfoyle who is being forced to testify to the 1/6 Inquisition team about her involvement in the 1/6 riot targeting Trump and his family.

But, don't get me wrong, Guilfoyle is still watchable along the lines of Jayne Mansfield and Gina Lollobrigida some 60 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom