• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Armageddon: Should You Fear It?

If you have little faith in G-d but sincerely seek it, ask Him to make himself known. He will.
That's just convincing oneself of something.

But yet Jesus told us when we see these things occurring, to lift our heads up for our deliverance from this wicked, old world is near...no better time to be alive, imo, to be able to see it happening 1st hand...
I'm sure it will be wonderful once we're transfigured into our immortal forms, but God is a little unpredictable, and even the bible doesn't know when.

No my dear, The MESSIAH/CHRIST is going to catch away/rapture the CHURCH (the body of all saved believers -- those whose bodies are in the grave 1st and finally all the believers still living) likely sooner than later. Then the entire earth will be plunged into chaos and the ANTICHRIST will take over along with the 10 "little toes"/ 10 nation confederation. They shall reign for 7 years. After which the MESSIAH shall return with HIS CHURCH. Then the ANTICHRIST with the rest of the unholy satanic trinity, and all his followers will be jailed for 1000 years. The MESSIAH/CHRIST will then reign upon the throne of David along with HIS CHURCH for 1000 years ----- also known as the Millennium Kingdom Age.

At the end of this Kingdom Age, the ANTICHRIST and his followers will again gain their freedom to wage war at Armageddon with the MESSIAH/CHRIST and HIS followers. The ANTICHRIST and the fallen angels/demons will lose this battle and will be cast into the Lake of Eternal Fire and Brimstone. All the unsaved will be judged and thrown in there with him. This is the final death.

Then there will be a new heaven and earth where all the redeemed will live forever. There will be a New Jerusalem and there will be no need for the sun nor any more seas/oceans
Forever is a very long time, but as for the Earth, your heaven will turn into a literal hell in about 1.5 billion years. You may have not need for the sun but it will still be here and in 1.5 billion years it is going to cook this planet like a well done steak. Surface temps will be about 3500 degrees, so have fun with that.

No my dear, The MESSIAH/CHRIST is going to catch away/rapture the CHURCH (the body of all saved believers -- those whose bodies are in the grave 1st and finally all the believers still living) likely sooner than later. Then the entire earth will be plunged into chaos and the ANTICHRIST will take over along with the 10 "little toes"/ 10 nation confederation. They shall reign for 7 years. After which the MESSIAH shall return with HIS CHURCH. Then the ANTICHRIST with the rest of the unholy satanic trinity, and all his followers will be jailed for 1000 years. The MESSIAH/CHRIST will then reign upon the throne of David along with HIS CHURCH for 1000 years ----- also known as the Millennium Kingdom Age.

At the end of this Kingdom Age, the ANTICHRIST and his followers will again gain their freedom to wage war at Armageddon with the MESSIAH/CHRIST and HIS followers. The ANTICHRIST and the fallen angels/demons will lose this battle and will be cast into the Lake of Eternal Fire and Brimstone. All the unsaved will be judged and thrown in there with him. This is the final death.

Then there will be a new heaven and earth where all the redeemed will live forever. There will be a New Jerusalem and there will be no need for the sun nor any more seas/oceans
Yep.

Annnnny day now.

ac250208bb861ef54766839342cd8b29.jpg

Can you name a time in recorded history when that wasn’t an accurate description of humanity?

The war that will end all wars. Weapon(s) God could use during Armageddon: Pestilence, Earthquake, Fire, Hail, or Tornado.

Armageddon (means Mountain of Meggido) is the Hebrew name of a place where God will war against man. Armageddon cannot refer to the literal area near ancient Megiddo. Why? Because there is no large mountain there, and even the entire adjoining Low Plain of Jezreel could not contain all those who will fight against God. Instead, Armageddon is the worldwide situation in which the nations assemble in their last stand against rule by God.

Keep on the Watch! Prove yourselves ready, so that day will not come upon you like a thief in the night.

https://www.jw.org/en/

I find it a colossal waste of my time worrying about something i have zero control over.

Far better things to focus on, like today and tomorrow.

What if you are wrong and Allah is in fact the one true god? Will you enjoy burning in Muslim hell?
What if you're wrong?

You should probably worry about your own hide cause I'm not wrong.

You’ve never been wrong in your life? About anything? You’re perfect?

What if you're wrong?

Then a god exists. Unfortunately there’s about 10,000 potential gods that people claim could exist, so until I see verifiable objective evidence for one, I’m not going to believe in any of them.

Allah isn't the one true God. So, no.
Allah is merely the arabic for the word 'God'. Arab Christians call God Allah.

What if you're wrong? Then you wasted your life on nonsense following silly rules that don't matter
With the best guide for living? I don't think so...

Back
Top Bottom