• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you proud to be a member of the gop?

bongsaway

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Other than clinton, what huge scandals have the dems had? If you call lying about a bj a scandal.

Nixon and the folks surrounding him. No more needs to be said.
Then we had reagan who told his base the government is bad and had his iran/contra scandal and a market crash. Grew the debt with his star wars defense system.
Daddy bush wasn't as bad but he paid the price for reagan's running up the debt when he had to raise taxes.
Then we had W. Lied us into a war. 9/11 and a market crash that all but killed the economy.
Then we had trump and no more needs to be said about him either.

Looking back, what is it that you are proud these men accomplished? In my opinion the gop has been going downhill for quite a while and people like marjorie Q and matt gaetz don't help the look of the party.

Having a bad day filled with self-doubt?

I'm sure all the democrat water carriers will soon appear and confirm your bias and stroke your ego.

Hang in there.

I'm sure all the democrat water carriers will soon appear and confirm your bias and stroke your ego.

Hang in there.
No not at all. How about you? Care to share why you are proud of the gop?

No not at all. How about you? Care to share why you are proud of the gop?

I'm not a Republican. I could care less what happens to or in their party. I was a democrat until Bill Clinton chased me from the party, and I voted for Nader.

I came back to vote for Obama the first time until I discovered he is a liar. Then I voted Jill Stein, because the DNC actively destroyed Bernie on Hillary's behalf.

The Dem party has destroyed every major city, exacerbated both the homeless and addiction problem, and gutted the unions for cheap overseas labor.

Now they want to import cheap labor over the southern border. I will never come back to these cretins who have destroyed generations of black ghetto welfare dependents.

Other than clinton, what huge scandals have the dems had? If you call lying about a bj a scandal.

Then we had reagan who told his base the government is bad and had his iran/contra scandal and a market crash. Grew the debt with his star wars defense system.
Daddy bush wasn't as bad but he paid the price for reagan's running up the debt when he had to raise taxes.
Then we had W. Lied us into a war. 9/11 and a market crash that all but killed the economy.

Looking back, what is it that you are proud these men accomplished? In my opinion the gop has been going downhill for quite a while and people like marjorie Q and matt gaetz don't help the look of the party.
I was once a part of the GOP (about 30 years ago). I am now proud that I am not part of the GOP.

D's haven't crashed any economies lately either, nor have they sat on their thumbs while an epidemic killed 1/2 million Americans like the GOP did.

It's all about the judges, which leads to it's all about the guns.

One hundred and five looks, six answers. I will take that as a no.

I'm not a Republican. I could care less what happens to or in their party. I was a democrat until Bill Clinton chased me from the party, and I voted for Nader.

I came back to vote for Obama the first time until I discovered he is a liar. Then I voted Jill Stein, because the DNC actively destroyed Bernie on Hillary's behalf.

The Dem party has destroyed every major city, exacerbated both the homeless and addiction problem, and gutted the unions for cheap overseas labor.

Now they want to import cheap labor over the southern border. I will never come back to these cretins who have destroyed generations of black ghetto welfare dependents.
Confirming your conservative roots by showing off your pointy white hood.

that made my morning. Thank you kind sir, LOL!

Stein takes a non-interventionist approach to foreign policy. Stein wishes to cut U.S. military spending by at least 50%. and would close US overseas military bases. She has said that they "are turning our republic into a bankrupt empire".

All I can say to you about this post is that you do not understand what humanity and human nature are.

Human nature is fallible (not perfect) and if you look, you will always find something to criticize. Life is not about perfection but about finding the better option among what is available. You think Nader and Stein were perfect? (Nader: He is a strange man. Even close friends don’t know where he lives. He insists on being the last to board a plane. He won’t visit friends who have house pets. Once his oddities made him cool. He fought G.M. but didn’t own a car. He made rhetorical chopped liver of overblown corporate executives, but stayed as far outside the American consumer economy as one could be. ). As far as Stein is concerned, shew was all about purity of thought but that is not reality. She would have been totally unable to do "anything" if elected president. You cannot vote a fantasy believer into a presidency as nothing will ever get done. This is reality.

No one is perfect. In addition, you need to be more specific with your statement about "these cretins who have destroyed generations of black ghetto welfare dependents". Describe in detail "destroyed" black ghetto welfare recipients" and how is it that they did that as a party.

Great, vote for the cretins who tried to overthrow our government. Would that make you feel better?

Right now, the ONLY reason why I'm still registered as republican is because they're "stance" on gun rights even though half the time they don't do anything for it and often times go the opposite route.

They trolled the liberals by being bad presidents/people.

#MAGA

I'm most proud of not affiliating with ANY party; the individual and their platform, opinion, and personality is what gets my support.
Intelligence2.jpg

Strongly worded but all true.

If you call lying about a bj a scandal.

The power dynamics make it essentially rape. A good man would not enter into a sexual relationship with such power dynamics. That's what it was about. You are belittling essentially rape by pretending it was nothing but a blowjob.

Perhaps if Trump, someone you are not so enamored by, did the same thing then you would see it for what it is.

Right now, the ONLY reason why I'm still registered as republican is because they're "stance" on gun rights even though half the time they don't do anything for it and often times go the opposite route.
In my opinion that's not such a great choice. You are willing to sacrifice everything else for your right to own a firearm? How does that help our society in general? One of the advantages the republicans have over democrats, your party has several one issue voters who are willing to accept any behavior from their party in exchange for that one issue and none of that is good for our society in general.

Hang in there.
No response? I take that to mean you have nothing to refute.

The power dynamics make it essentially rape. A good man would not enter into a sexual relationship with such power dynamics. That's what it was about. You are belittling essentially rape by pretending it was nothing but a blowjob.

Perhaps if Trump, someone you are not so enamored by, did the same thing then you would see it for what it is.
Earth to ecofarm. Old bill was not a highly moral man and when young miss monica just about threw herself at him, he made the wrong decision. But blaming him for rape, that's a bit of a stretch.

Back
Top Bottom