• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you pro-abortion?

CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOO
and the dodge train keeps rolling LMAO I love kicking the shit out of dishonest posts
funny-machinist-with-red-train-cartoon-vector-26957245.jpg

Ill ask you AGAIN
if you disagree simply back up YOUR cliam and present any support that makes it a statement of fact. thanks
😂🍿

Pro-choice and pro-abortion are synonyms

No they're not. Here's a perspective that clearly proves that's wrong.

Women should be able to choose that is in their best interests and that of their families, responsibilities, and obligations to others but it would be good if no woman ever had to make that choice. If the need no longer remained, I would be fine with no women choosing abortion.

I don’t even know what that means. Does it mean that a person advocates for as many abortions as possible? If you consider yourself to be pro-abortion, explain why.

And no, liberals are not “pro-abortion”. We are indeed “pro-choice”. Truth is, for the most part, and as Bill Clinton once explained, we would prefer to see as FEW abortions as possible, but we are simply against having the state (government) intervene in what should be a personal decision for a particular woman. As someone else said, right wingers crow about wanting the government out of people’s lives—except for when they don’t.

So we liberal put our money where our mouth is by supporting the goal of Planned Parenthood to provide education about and access to birth control for those who would otherwise lack it, and thus lessening the number of abortions. What could possibly be wrong with that?
Yes being pro-choice does not mean you want more abortions but beng anti-choice does mean you are pro-illegal abortionists. The results of banning legal abortions is a boom for those performing illegal abortions. In fact there are more abortions per-capita in countries where it is illegal.

Abortion rates go down when countries make it legal: report

Countries with stricter abortion laws have higher abortion rates

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/heal...n-when-countries-make-it-legal-report-n858476

What's wrong with beating a dog or cutting down and endangered tree.

Many forms of life have legal protection from wanton destruction and I think fetuses fall into that category
Why do you think that fetuses deserve such special protection?

What's wrong with beating a dog or cutting down and endangered tree.

Those charges are because of harm done to the owner or society. What harm does abortion do to society?

There are no negative effects on society from abortion...if you disagree, please list some.

Many forms of life have legal protection from wanton destruction and I think fetuses fall into that category

The Const and its legal protections for women supersede any the govt might consider for the unborn. Why should protections for the unborn take precedence over women's Const rights? Can the govt guarantee she wont be permanently disabled or die if denied the safer medical procedure? What would justify that?

Last edited:
good train keep on rolling, your posts keep on dodging .. dodging . . dodging dogdin on dp LMAO

come on back up this destroyed, retarded, failed post with something that makes it a statement of fact . .
I read it, it's just a bunch of horse shit that liberals spew because they can't own up to their position that they are in fact pro-abortion. It's it was about choice you would call it the right to choose but no one is doing that.

😂🍿

good train keep on rolling, your posts keep on dodging .. dodging . . dodging dogdin on dp LMAO

come on back up this destroyed, retarded, failed post with something that makes it a statement of fact . .

😂🍿

🎬 🧈 🍿

There is no right to choose, there us a right to abortion (kinda)

Are women forced to have abortions?
:rolleyes:
Pro-choice is pro-abortion

Are women forced to remain pregnant by denial of a safer medical procedure? :rolleyes:

Seems like a choice to me. What dictionary are you using?

I love when a retarded post is beat down so bad NOTHING can be done to save it and all the authors do is run and hightail it desperate trying to deflect its awesom

still waiting, you made this moronic post
I read it, it's just a bunch of horse shit that liberals spew because they can't own up to their position that they are in fact pro-abortion. It's it was about choice you would call it the right to choose but no one is doing that.
support it with something that makes it a fact. . .
😁🍿

No the scotus says a woman has a right to have an abortion

LOL And adult Americans have the right to bear arms...but the govt doesnt force people to own them or hand them out.

It's also a choice. I cant think of any rights that we're forced to exercise. They tried to make suicide illegal but I think most states dont still do that either anymore. Can you think of any? In any case, I'm against that too.

Abortion is not a personal choice
facts say it is
it harms society
based on your opinion and nothing else
wow you are horrible at this.

Can you post anything that is actually true, doesn't instantly fail and can be proven to be fact? LMAO
🍿

Pro-choice and pro-abortion are synonyms
Is that what you guys tell each other? I don't think anyone if 'pro' abortion, even the women who get one. It's about choice, something the right doesn't want women to have concerning their own bodies. You're next, snip, snip.

I don’t even know what that means. Does it mean that a person advocates for as many abortions as possible? If you consider yourself to be pro-abortion, explain why.

And no, liberals are not “pro-abortion”. We are indeed “pro-choice”. Truth is, for the most part, and as Bill Clinton once explained, we would prefer to see as FEW abortions as possible, but we are simply against having the state (government) intervene in what should be a personal decision for a particular woman. As someone else said, right wingers crow about wanting the government out of people’s lives—except for when they don’t.

So we liberal put our money where our mouth is by supporting the goal of Planned Parenthood to provide education about and access to birth control for those who would otherwise lack it, and thus lessening the number of abortions. What could possibly be wrong with that?
There is no such thing as pro abortion. Pro choice, yes, pro abortion, I think not.

LOL And adult Americans have the right to bear arms...but the govt doesnt force people to own them or hand them out.

It's also a choice. I cant think of any rights that we're forced to exercise. They tried to make suicide illegal but I think st states dont still do that either anymore. Can you think of any? In any case, I'm against that too.

So why don't 2nd amendment supporters call themselves pro-choice?

I love when a retarded post is beat down so bad NOTHING can be done to save it and all the authors do is run and hightail it desperate trying to deflect its awesom

still waiting, you made this moronic post

support it with something that makes it a fact. . .
😁🍿

🍫 🍿

The protection isn't special and that was my point
Of course it's special. There were laws passed specifically to protect dogs and endangered species. What makes you think that fetuses warrant that kind of special treatment?

Point proved, your horse logic failed. Abortion is not a personal choice it harms society
Do illegal abortions harm society more? I think they do because they harm living breathing human beings. You cannot stop abortions only make illegal abortions profitable.

So then you agree, pro-choice is a valid position?

No my point is that people who support the 2nd amendment are proud to be pro-gun whether they own a gun on not.

Pro-choice is a false tag to support abortion without the negative stigma attached to the word abortion.

Back
Top Bottom