• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you pro-abortion?

I say it here

Incoming more trolling and popcorn emojis.

It shows up here

BOOM!!! can i call it or can I call it

ZERO facts and or support that makes your claim true just more failed and retarded deflections BWHAHAHA

that's what I thought!
you just proved me right AGAIN, please let us know when you can defend your failed and exposed claim and post anything that makes it a statement of fact, thanks for playing!
😂🍿

who bets my post is dodged and run from AGAIN?

🍿

Not even a little. Pro choice people generally do not say women should or must have abortions.

Pro-choice people support the act of abortion, they are pro-abortion. It's so simple even a grade school can follow along.

Pro-choice people support the act of abortion, they are pro-abortion. It's so simple even a grade school can follow along.
Wrong again. Pro choice people support a woman's right to choose to have an abortion or not. No requirement or coercion regarding abortion is made.

So what? What's wrong with supporting the act of abortion?

What's wrong with beating a dog or cutting down and endangered tree.

Many forms of life have legal protection from wanton destruction and I think fetuses fall into that category

Wrong again. Pro choice people support a woman's right to choose to have an abortion or not. No requirement or coercion regarding abortion is made.

There is no right to choose, there us a right to abortion (kinda)

Pro-choice is pro-abortion

Many forms of life have legal protection from wanton destruction and I think fetuses fall into that category
False equivalencies. A fetus isn't a person and does not have rights and protections, unlike the woman carrying the fetus. Neither I'd there a way to grant rights to a fetus without forcibly revoking the rights of the woman.

I don’t even know what that means. Does it mean that a person advocates for as many abortions as possible? If you consider yourself to be pro-abortion, explain why.

And no, liberals are not “pro-abortion”. We are indeed “pro-choice”. Truth is, for the most part, and as Bill Clinton once explained, we would prefer to see as FEW abortions as possible, but we are simply against having the state (government) intervene in what should be a personal decision for a particular woman. As someone else said, right wingers crow about wanting the government out of people’s lives—except for when they don’t.

So we liberal put our money where our mouth is by supporting the goal of Planned Parenthood to provide education about and access to birth control for those who would otherwise lack it, and thus lessening the number of abortions. What could possibly be wrong with that?

As a woman, I am in favor of other women making their own decisions, as I was allowed to do myself.

The SCOTUS disagrees. A woman absolutely has the right to choose, including the choice to continue a pregnancy or not.

No the scotus says a woman has a right to have an abortion

Not in America if they are not viable

Animal abuse is illegal.

Having an abortion is not illegal.

The Constitution does not give protections to unborn people. It doesn't matter what you think. It matters what the law says.

LMAO thats what I thought
next time try to make a post based on honest, integrity, facts and or at least sound logic that can be supported and this why your retarded claims wont fail so bad
you're welcome!
😂🍿

LMAO thats what I thought
next time try to make a post based on honest, integrity, facts and or at least sound logic that can be supported and this why your retarded claims wont fail so bad
you're welcome!
😂🍿

🧈 🍿

Back
Top Bottom