• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you a Democrat, a Republican, or a Southerner ?

The threat will choose to approach you not based on whether you're wearing a jacket, but whether you look like you are an easy mark. Sure, I'll agree that if you're wearing a jacket he might take note of that and be a little more circumspect (and yes, he's likely to look to see if there is a bulge at the hip or the shoulder), but his decision's going to be made on whether you look weak and whether you look like you might be a lucrative target. If he sees you - and I'm assuming you're an adult male able to fend for himself - as an easy mark even though you're an adult male, then he's going to approach you whether you've got a jacket or not.

You're still missing the point entirely. The only reason I'm ever going to wear a jacket is because it's cold, and that jacket isn't going inhibit my ability to defend myself. You're fixating on a completely irrelevant detail.

You're still missing the point entirely. The only reason I'm ever going to wear a jacket is because it's cold, and that jacket isn't going inhibit my ability to defend myself. You're fixating on a completely irrelevant detail.
You just need to face the fact that he just doesn't want you carrying a gun. Or probably owning one at all.

Nevermind to the above.... it appears I was right...

(psst... the NIB gave it away ... NIB on ebay "New In Box")

LOL! that's really funny ... guns not my thing Caine ... but the NIB really made me laugh ...

Yup .... Do you know what all the numbers are?
H&K is the maker, I can only assume the 416 and the other number with letters in it are a part of its model number.
The 22LR is the caliber/round type. The 20+1 must be referring to the magazine size (20rounds + 1 loaded in chamber), the 16.1" is the barrel length.

The NIB is "New in box" :lol:

The southerner shot his wife and kids to deny the terrorist the chance to do it.

The Republican shot his wife then sold his kids to the terrorist.

:2razz:
The Liberal asked the terrorist if he could tag along for a while and watch him work his magic. ;)

I think the only possible answer to the OP is "I do not live in a cartoon world".

Back
Top Bottom