• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are you a Christian who approves of Trump and his treatment of asylum seekers?

It wasn't a first. It's been going since before President Trump was elected.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw3J-De41R5Og2QgRWcbmWm4&ust=1546808007184801

If a United States citizen goes to jail, they're seperated from their children. Children of single parents go into the system.

Apparently you are unaware of what zero tolerance means. The policy of zero tolerance was announced by vice president Pence and that is in entirely new. Previously first-time crosses are misdemeanors which were not treated as criminals. With Trump everyone whether first time or not is treated as a criminal and the parents who committed only a Class B misdemeanor are separated from children that is a first..

The answer to that is to bring in legal workers, not cheerlead for law breakers.

What can I tell you? Trump's immigration policy is leading to this situation SoCal asserted that we have too many immigrants but the truth is we don't have enough

Nope, I've said often that we should expand guest worker programs. However, you have to get the border under control first.

Actions speak louder than words. The people you support and vote for oppose that.

Apparently you are unaware of what zero tolerance means. The policy of zero tolerance was announced by vice president Pence and that is in entirely new. Previously first-time crosses are misdemeanors which were not treated as criminals. With Trump everyone whether first time or not is treated as a criminal and the parents who committed only a Class B misdemeanor are separated from children that is a first..

You said it never happened. I showed you that it has.

You said it never happened. I showed you that it has.

No I didn't say that at all. I specifically stated that trsating misdemeanor first-time offenders as criminals was a first.

No I didn't say that at all. I specifically stated that trsating misdemeanor first-time offenders as criminals was a first.

Yeah, ok. Go get your first offense DUI and see if you get treated like a criminal. Tell them they can't seperate you from your kids and see if they give a ****. Let us know how that works out for ya.

Because treating people humanely who come here should have absolutely nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with being a decent person.

Exactly.
Asylum seekers, citizens, any living breathing creature must be treated humanely. We are a decent people. What we should do is streamline our immigration process and find a more efficient path for for those seeking help. I don't believe for a minute that, except for a rare exception, that anyone who is around these people means them any harm at all, or does mistreat them in any way. It must be very difficult be be bombarded with hundreds, if not thousands, of people who overwhelm the system. I am sure mistakes are being made. That is not treating them inhumanely. We have to understand the risks involved. It is not a walk in the park.
Just because we hear these partisan accounts of what is going on doesn't mean that our brethren at the border turned into inhumane bastards. Neither do those of us who believe in borders and law and order.
Implying as much is despicable.

The issue at the border isn't with those who reside among us but with those who are trying to break our laws by sneaking in. It is amusing, as well, to see liberals making Bible references in their attempts to justify the breaking of our laws by foreigners.

Lol. I don’t know who you think you’re fooling. Good luck explaining this to God when you see Him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. I don’t know who you think you’re fooling. Good luck explaining this to God when you see Him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God says we need to allow whoever in the world that wants to come here, to do so? I think not. The left is pretty desperate when they have to start mining the Bible to justify their support of illegal aliens. Funny how they don't find it of any value except when they think they can throw it in the faces of conservatives or Christians. Now who's fooling whom?

Deuteronemy also says,

"43 "Foreigners who live in your land will gain more and more power, while you gradually lose yours. 44 They will have money to lend you, but you will have none to lend them. In the end they will be your rulers. 45 "All these disasters will come on you, and they will be with you until you are destroyed, because you did not obey the Lord your God and keep all the laws that he gave you. 46 They will be the evidence of God's judgment on you and your descendants forever. 47 The Lord blessed you in every way, but you would not serve him with glad and joyful hearts. 48 So then, you will serve the enemies that the Lord is going to send against you. You will be hungry, thirsty, and naked - in need of everything. The Lord will oppress you harshly until you are destroyed. 49 The Lord will bring against you a nation from the ends of the earth, a nation whose language you do not know. They will swoop down on you like an eagle. 50 They will be ruthless and show no mercy to anyone, young or old. 51 They will eat your livestock and your crops, and you will starve to death. They will not leave you any grain, wine, olive oil, cattle, or sheep; and you will die. 52 They will attack every town in the land that the Lord your God is giving you, and the high, fortified walls in which you trust will fall. 53 "When your enemies are besieging your towns, you will become so desperate for food that you will even eat the children that the Lord your God has given you."
I worship Tengri and acknowledge He sent His Son Christ to earth. It’s time we round up these invaders and send them all packing.

Back
Top Bottom