• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

are gay people less violent?

Have a look at who liked my post. He got it. I was being slightly sarcastic.

kind of question that means heteros are usually violent

He's suggesting we all turn gay to end violence in America.

As far as I can tell, from my limited knowledge of biology and genetics, the gay gene doesn't annul the potential for violence.

There are plenty of gay people who are violent, you just don't hear about them because it's not politically correct to mainstream such news. But it's not like homosexuals aren't violent, it just gets less publicity.
And dykes are some of the most loudmouth and violent people out there, spewing abuse and hate from the cover of a "oppressed minority".

That seems to be quite hard to prove/disprove. Can you show us any way to get crime statistics based on the sexual orientation orientation of the perp? BTW, Jeffry Dahmer would tend to disagree with you.

Jeffrey Dahmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Greatest Threat of Violence Against Homosexuals Comes from Other Homosexuals | Family Policy Network

There are plenty of gay people who are violent, you just don't hear about them because it's not politically correct to mainstream such news. But it's not like homosexuals aren't violent, it just gets less publicity.

Or it could be they just compose a tiny portion of the population. Any proportional news coverage would amount to **** all.

Or it could be they just compose a tiny portion of the population. Any proportional news coverage would amount to **** all.

Or maybe they do all their violence while they are in the closet and when they come out, they're pacifists

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…