• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Apparently blacks don't much care for Trump.

Well now, he could very well offer free stuff, promotional gear - that will pull in all sorts of low hanging fruit. Some of it even classed as minority.

Well now, he could very well offer free stuff, promotional gear - that will pull in all sorts of low hanging fruit. Some of it even classed as minority.

You mean like Planned Parenthood and EBT cards?

Hating Trump should be universal - the man is an imbecilic asshole. That said, however, for decades blacks have been blindly voting for Democrats at every level and benefitted zero from it. The only blacks who have benefitted from votes for Democrats are those who have managed to get elected and feathered their own pockets in the process.

It's not nice to be a "hater." Sometimes, name callers are what they project onto others.

If such a declaration is designed to demoralize Trump supporters, it amounts to a waste of time, ink, and interest.

Considering that the average Trump supporter has the IQ of room temperature, I'd say you're probably right

Hating Trump should be universal - the man is an imbecilic asshole. That said, however, for decades blacks have been blindly voting for Democrats at every level and benefitted zero from it. The only blacks who have benefitted from votes for Democrats are those who have managed to get elected and feathered their own pockets in the process.

C'mon John. What about all those entitlements the right whines about?

C'mon John. What about all those entitlements the right whines about?

So you believe black people prefer entitlements to jobs?

Mostly, the "right" whines about entitlements that illegal aliens enjoy as a result of liberal Democrat administrations.

Mostly, the "right" whines about entitlements that illegal aliens enjoy as a result of liberal Democrat administrations.

No, they whine about all entitlements. Except for themselves and for the billionaires.

Even Romney got 5%. And remember, Trump swears that blacks like him.

so no bet huh?

i didnt think you would put your money up when it really counted

so just more troll posts on the Donald

so noted.....

No John. I am simply repeating What I see coming from righties.

so no bet huh?

so noted.....

I must have missed something. What bet?

so no bet huh?

so noted.....

Not really a fair bet, since the poll the OP refers to was just for Ohio and Pennsylvania, not the entire nation.

So blacks in Ohio represent approx. 13.7% of the population there, of which it is guesstimated that nearly 90% are too illiterate or too stoned to know how to vote, this is a problem, how?

is it really a surprise why black people dont vote republican when the average republican thinks likes this?

[h=1]Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania: NBC/WSJ Polls[/h]by MARK MURRAY

Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania: NBC/WSJ Polls - NBC News

:lamo

Since FDR blacks have been firmly in the Democratic column. Eisenhower in 1956 received 39% of the black vote and Nixon in 1960 32%. Since then blacks going 90% plus for the democratic candidate is the norm. Only Nixon in 1968 and Ford in 1976 managed 15% of the black vote, something no other GOP candidate has done since. Trump getting no black support isn't news. It is just the normal way of things in presidential elections.

The vast majority of black voters vote Democrat every election year. This surprises you?

I believe vast majority implies some would not vote Democrat, seems more like a Super Majority.

Since FDR blacks have been firmly in the Democratic column. Eisenhower in 1956 received 39% of the black vote and Nixon in 1960 32%. Since then blacks going 90% plus for the democratic candidate is the norm. Only Nixon in 1968 and Ford in 1976 managed 15% of the black vote, something no other GOP candidate has done since. Trump getting no black support isn't news. It is just the normal way of things in presidential elections.

exactly the whole party is racist, has been since the civil rights act, it has nothing to do with trump.

I believe vast majority implies some would not vote Democrat, seems more like a Super Majority.

Well, that was just 2 states out of 50....

is it really a surprise why black people dont vote republican when the average republican thinks likes this?

It is my opinion that blacks don't want Trump because they know he will make them work. If they vote for Hillary, they know she will keep those welfare checks, those "bamafoams," and those EBT cards rolling right on in. "Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, the crack is free at last."

It is my opinion that blacks don't want Trump because they know he will make them work. If they vote for Hillary, they know she will keep those welfare checks, those "bamafoams," and those EBT cards rolling right on in. "Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, the crack is free at last."

it is my opinion they wont vote trump because trump and his supporters say racist garbage like this all the time.

[h=1]Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania: NBC/WSJ Polls[/h]by MARK MURRAY

Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania: NBC/WSJ Polls - NBC News

:lamo
As someone who actually lives in Ohio and knows black people who support Trump, I can say this poll of yours is crap. But if it helps you sleep at night, you can go ahead and believe it all you want. No matter what republican you put up, he would get only single digit support from blacks. Trump will actually do better with blacks than leftists like you think because you are out of touch

it is my opinion they wont vote trump because trump and his supporters say racist garbage like this all the time.

This may come as a surprise, but I don't care who blacks vote for.

Back
Top Bottom