• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Apparently blacks don't much care for Trump.

Probably because Democrats have been so successful in their inner cities.

I guess that really depends on how tight your master's partisan blinders are affixed.

Charles Barkley: ‘Black people have voted for Democrats their whole life, they’re still poor’

13516465_1197481476949993_4307676870452170992_n.jpg

I guess that really depends on how tight your master's partisan blinders are affixed.

Charles Barkley: ‘Black people have voted for Democrats their whole life, they’re still poor’

13516465_1197481476949993_4307676870452170992_n.jpg

under slavery black people had full employment didn't they?... so whats your point?

Considering that the average Trump supporter has the IQ of room temperature, I'd say you're probably right

That's pretty much need less and baseless slam.
Just imagine the Hillary voters, voting corruption INTO office, such as they are prepared to.
That shows room temperature IQs.

It is my opinion that blacks don't want Trump because they know he will make them work. If they vote for Hillary, they know she will keep those welfare checks, those "bamafoams," and those EBT cards rolling right on in. "Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, the crack is free at last."

Meh. I know of hard working folks, so clearly not all of them.

it is my opinion they wont vote trump because trump and his supporters say racist garbage like this all the time.

It is my opinion they won't vote for Trump because they've historically voted Dem, and Hillary has courted and panders to them and BLM.

It is my opinion they won't vote for Trump because they've historically voted Dem, and Hillary has courted and panders to them and BLM.

better than just ignoring them, which is all the republican party does.

I bet if trump could figure out a way too build a wall around black neighborhoods, he would propose it in a second.

better than just ignoring them, which is all the republican party does.

I bet if trump could figure out a way too build a wall around black neighborhoods, he would propose it in a second.

Well, that's just a bit of unfounded hyperbole.

Yes, the Republican party needs to gain greater traction with that segment of the electorate, it's been a long standing challenge for them.

Yes, the Republican party needs to gain greater traction with that segment of the electorate, it's been a long standing challenge for them.

No it doesn't? it should shrink and die off just like its supporters are doing, so a new party can take its place

What if that segment of the electorate tried to gain greater traction through ascension rather than destruction. It's not the Republican Party's fault. Please, stop casting blame, it only slows growth. Blacks destroy more of themselves than does the Republican Party. They are their own worst enemy. They can fix that, but as long as people make excuses for them, they will continue to fail.

What if that segment of the electorate tried to gain greater traction through ascension rather than destruction. It's not the Republican Party's fault. Please, stop casting blame, it only slows growth. Blacks destroy more of themselves than does the Republican Party. They are their own worst enemy. They can fix that, but as long as people make excuses for them, they will continue to fail.

so its black peoples fault?

Yes, the soft bigotry of low expectations. Something it seems only the Democrats practice.

The only people that can change these detrimental values and value system are those that in that community. It cannot come from outside the community, nor can it be forced from outside the community. That would doom it to failure of the worst kind.

No it doesn't? it should shrink and die off just like its supporters are doing, so a new party can take its place

As should . . . . say the Communist party? The Democratic party? The Green Party? The Libertarian party?

No, all of them have their place at the table, and none of them will "shrink and die off". They may change, adapt, reform in some way, but they won't "shrink and die off".

saying "black people dont vote republican because their stupid" has basically been the republicans excuse for years hasn't it

Allow me to correct your sentence construction.

Saying, "Black people don't vote Republican because they're stupid" has basically been the Republican's excuse for years, hasn't it?

There you go!

Yes, the soft bigotry of low expectations. Something it seems only the Democrats practice.

The only people that can change these detrimental values and value system are those that in that community. It cannot come from outside the community, nor can it be forced from outside the community. That would doom it to failure of the worst kind.

As should . . . . say the Communist party? The Democratic party? The Green Party? The Libertarian party?

No, all of them have their place at the table, and none of them will "shrink and die off". They may change, adapt, reform in some way, but they won't "shrink and die off".

Good post!

As someone who actually lives in Ohio and knows black people who support Trump, I can say this poll of yours is crap. But if it helps you sleep at night, you can go ahead and believe it all you want. No matter what republican you put up, he would get only single digit support from blacks. Trump will actually do better with blacks than leftists like you think because you are out of touch

Keep on drinking the Koolaid

It is my opinion that blacks don't want Trump because they know he will make them work. If they vote for Hillary, they know she will keep those welfare checks, those "bamafoams," and those EBT cards rolling right on in. "Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, the crack is free at last."

I see racism appeals to you.

~ about 40% of the black population is middle class. They care as much as anyone else about taxes crime, schools.

Wake up

Even Romney got 5%. And remember, Trump swears that blacks like him.

Romney got 6%.

If you are rounding kindly inform us.

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

To put that in perspective, President George W. Bush received less than 9% of the black vote, and Senator John McCain (R-AZ) earned less than 4% when running against Barack Obama.

Read more: Trump Gets UNEXPECTED Announcement About Blacks... Hillary Clinton Is Scared! - The Political Insider

And try to get black voters to explain what Trump has said against black people in this country.

But this is nothing new. Malcolm had it pegged 50 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom