• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AOC: When does nonstop criticism of me by the Daily Caller rise to the level of “harassment”?

So, you have a shot, amirite?

He wishes he has a shot. No chance in hell she would be interested in someone thing like him.

She is an absolute treat for me.. I just LOVE her.. ;)

Tim-

Me too.

The hard core Trump supporters can't help themselves, every time they she says anything they're gnashing their teeth and rending their hair.

It's great comedy, just like watching Trump himself. :)

You've obviously never been to Baghdad, Louisiana. :lamo

There’s no “h” in the Louisiana version.........AOC has more teeth than twenty Cajuns.......

I'm sure she has some good *****. Good thing, because she doesn't have a brain.

I know, right. What a dummy. You're too smart to be motivated by all those hormines. Just like Trump. :lamo

I guess, by your logic, all those anti-Trump threads are motivated by hormines. Yeah?

Thank you apdst.

So it’s okay with you, yet you still feel compelled to ask the question, which is a clear implication that you believe it is inappropriate. Okay, but I have a feeling you’re not going to make much headway attempting to control what posters post. Good luck.

Why do you suppose you know my motives? Projection? The OP can make as many threads on a plethora of subjects as he desires, I don't have a concern in the world about that.

I'm asking the OP, not you. The OP keeps making threads about AOC, and I am just curious why this person is so fascinating to him. That is all.

There’s no “h” in the Louisiana version.........AOC has more teeth than twenty Cajuns.......

It's...... quaint. Which is a nice way of saying very rural.

I'm sure she has some good *****. Good thing, because she doesn't have a brain.

I guess, by your logic, all those anti-Trump threads are motivated by hormines. Yeah?

I think she does have a brain and she has brawn and that is why you don't like her, in addition to her being a woman. I think she is exactly what we need to go against a brute such as Trump.

She represents a spearhead of brown young empowered women rising up and pointing and laughing.

Because it's her SKIN COLOR< not her idiocy, right?

BTW..she's a WHITE WOMAN.

They don't seem to have a problem with these "brown young women rising up"...for some reason.

Maybe because THEY ARE NOT IDIOTS, ya think?

BLACK-REPUB-WOMEN.jpg

Part of being in the national spotlight is also receiving critasism from across the nation. She seems to want her New found fad fame to only go one way, she can criticize others and express her opinions but no one should do the same to her.

I wonder is she feels the nonstop critasism Trump gets from left wing sources verges on harassment?

Either way I think her time in the spotlight will fade away as spring approaches and people in her own party tire of her

Did you see me say this was not allowed?

Nope.

I'm asking why someone from LA cares about a representative from NY. She will not represent the person from LA, she represents people from her district in NY. Many, many miles away from LA.

Yes, she is US congress person, but she still does not represent you.

And you can save it all you want, I can't recall a time I've every complained about a congress person who does not represent me in AL.

Her vote can affect me.

Look! Y'all wanted to through her out there. She's out there. Live with it.

Her vote can affect me.

Look! Y'all wanted to through her out there. She's out there. Live with it.

Who wanted to "through" her out there? Not me. I'm not a Democrat OR a resident of her district in NY.

There are 434 other reps who vote as well, do you post anything about them?

Why do you suppose you know my motives? Projection? The OP can make as many threads on a plethora of subjects as he desires, I don't have a concern in the world about that.

I'm asking the OP, not you. The OP keeps making threads about AOC, and I am just curious why this person is so fascinating to him. That is all.

I’m just speculating. Good to hear you’re okay with the topics he posts.

I’m just speculating. Good to hear you’re okay with the topics he posts.

I love them. One of the biggest reasons I like to post on political forums is for the laughs.

Who wanted to "through" her out there? Not me. I'm not a Democrat OR a resident of her district in NY.

There are 434 other reps who vote as well, do you post anything about them?

They were attacking her before she even had a vote.. That speaks volumes on why they don't like her. HINT: It has everything to do with her gender and race, and little to do with what she stands for. There's over 500 politicians in DC. She's a freshman who represents a tiny sliver of NY. She can't even run for Prez in 2020.. Politically she's no threat to anyone, but she is Latino and a woman. The Con media machine and their minions have a new bogeyman.

Con sites were posting and reporting on FAKE nude pictures of her.. You can't get much more lower and desperate than that.

Back
Top Bottom