• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AOC: When does nonstop criticism of me by the Daily Caller rise to the level of “harassment”?

She wasn't wrong, those are the three bodies Democrats need to retake. You're aware there aren't elections for the supreme court, right?

She was wrong in everything she said. Watching you pull a muscle trying and make her less of an idiot is amusing though.

Thanks for trying but, unfortunately, you get to be put in the same category she does as there is no "three legislatures".

Yes there is. US, Canada and Mexico.

Or didn’t you know that?

Maybe it’s YOU who are in that category, eh?

Edit: oh, wait. Your talking about a different wingnut freak out, where she misspoke in a video as she was making soup in her kitchen.

Last edited:
It's pathetic that you can't figure out why there might be fundamental economic differences between Canada and Brazil.

What is pathetic is responding to a factual argument with an ad hominem.

She was wrong in everything she said. Watching you pull a muscle trying and make her less of an idiot is amusing though.

The only thing she did wrong was slightly misuse the word "chambers," and misspeak. You were primed to believe she was referring to the three branches of government, because that's what right wing media did to you.

If you want to feel this is important, you do you man. I'll sit here and laugh.

What is pathetic is responding to a factual argument with an ad hominem.

What is there to respond to? The guy thinks she's trying to "nationalize" something he didn't identify. He thinks Brazil has a "Green New Deal." He thinks "more regulation" is something he gets to pick any country at random and declare it equal to despite not naming one single regulation he thinks she supports. He picked one aspect of the Trump tax cut, ignoring the rest of the situation entirely. Factual? Don't make me laugh.

What is there to respond to? The guy thinks she's trying to "nationalize" something he didn't identify. He thinks Brazil has a "Green New Deal." He thinks "more regulation" is something he gets to pick any country at random and declare it equal to despite not naming one single regulation he thinks she supports. He picked one aspect of the Trump tax cut, ignoring the rest of the situation entirely. Factual? Don't make me laugh.

You grossly distorted his statement.

Yes there is. US, Canada and Mexico.

Or didn’t you know that?

Maybe it’s YOU who are in that category, eh?

Edit: oh, wait. Your talking about a different wingnut freak out, where she misspoke in a video as she was making soup in her kitchen.

You can call it a "wingnut freak out" while I call it a good indication of someone who is wholly ignorant of the position she's assuming.

The only thing she did wrong was slightly misuse the word "chambers," and misspeak. You were primed to believe she was referring to the three branches of government, because that's what right wing media did to you.

If you want to feel this is important, you do you man. I'll sit here and laugh.

It's not particularly important. It just shows she's an idiot.

It's not particularly important. It just shows she's an idiot.

Naturally you're not interested in how you were manipulated.

AOC and Trump are two peas in a pod.

:lamo

Yeah man. Getting numbers wrong half a dozen times is really comparable.

Jesus Christ.

Naturally you're not interested in how you were manipulated.

Lol...I watched her video myself. There was no manipulation. Whatever helps you sleep at night, though.

You can pretend all you want, she's not trying to institute communism or whatever dumb **** you've been fed.

I did not say she was trying to institute communism. I said she was trying to implement types of policies that have failed in Brazil, a federal list constitutional republic similar to ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did not say she was trying to institute communism. I said she was trying to implement types of policies that have failed in Brazil, a federal list constitutional republic similar to ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So tell me about Brazil's Green New Deal.

Nope...but the person that I quoted did. She said something just as stupid though, caught it, then corrected herself by saying something stupid again and still being wrong. Something that a middle school student knows.

Well, Ocasio-Cortez has said that being morally right is more important than being factually correct, ignoring the either/or here and the possibility that one could be both. ;)

David French on her "lovability":

As for Ocasia-Cortez, the fact that she’s a favorite subject of the pop-culture, Fox News right (even if some of the alleged right-wing hate is exaggerated) acts as jet fuel for her progressive popularity. As my friend and colleague Jonah Goldberg has pointed out, in a time of negative polarization, even when politicians are wrong, when the right enemy attacks, the politician wins. He’s undoubtedly correct. Each news cycle builds her brand — so long as it’s the conservative media calling her out for her mistakes.

By the way, none of this is all that good for our nation, but it’s deeply and undeniably human. The heart wants what it wants, as the saying goes, and it stands to reason that in a time when politics is becoming so deeply personal that political attachments will grow extraordinarily intense. Real love is the charismatic politician’s true reward. https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/donald-trump-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-lovability-likability/

Matt Vespa echoes the same theme:

She recently referenced Alan Moore’s Watchmen at the suggestion the party bigwigs are trying to tell her to tone it down.

“None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with YOU. You're locked up in here with me,” she said on Twitter quoting the character Rorschach. Whatever you may think, she’s already shooting inside the ship. Folks, we may have the female version of Donald Trump (via Politico)….

...We shall see how this turns out, but the fear of mean tweets, the grassroots energy, and all-around “come at me, bro” attitude Ocasio-Cortez channels is very much like the man in the Oval Office. The exception being that Trump’s agenda is about growing the economy, creating jobs, and protecting the border; AOC’s agenda is economic death. She could flame out. She could become a total pariah on the Hill. Whatever the case, I’m hoping she continues to give her own side heartburn...for now. https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattv...mocrats-trying-rein-in-ocasio-cortez-n2538900

If every person/organization in the United States talks about this Congresswoman 24/7, it would not rise to the level of harassment.

Attention whores don't get to decide how much attention they get, and any politician at this level is an attention whore.

Back
Top Bottom