• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AOC outrages LGBTQ advocates over suggested post office renaming

She wanted to rename it to another LGBTQ advocate, Lorena Borjas. After the community complained she said she'd put it up to a poll to see who to change it to or leave it alone.

View attachment 67376452
So naming it from one LGBT person to another LGBT person is going to be offensive to LGBT people? Have you read posts by Americans? You might want to understand why I posted that reference.

So naming it from one LGBT person to another LGBT person is going to be offensive to LGBT people?
It was offensive to her constituents who were upset that she wanted to change the name of a post office after they had just recently worked to have it changed to recognize a local LGBT advocate.

Have you read posts by Americans?
I try not to as a general rule.

You might want to understand why I posted that reference.
(y)

It was offensive to her constituents who were upset that she wanted to change the name of a post office after they had just recently worked to have it changed to recognize a local LGBT advocate.

I try not to as a general rule.

(y)
Conservatives don't care about LGBT people or the post office. They will oppose anything that AOC does just on principle because of their hate of her being an intelligent Latino female in Congress who is popular with her constituents. She is the new Hillary Clinton for Republicans.

Conservatives don't care about LGBT people or the post office. They will oppose anything that AOC does just on principle because of their hate of her being an intelligent Latino female in Congress who is popular with her constituents. She is the new Hillary Clinton for Republicans.

Moronic LBGTQ......ABCCDEFG sycophants don't care about women's sports either when they say that chicks with dicks are actually female swimmers.

This is what happens when you get a never-in-touch, virtue signaler, (with no brain) like AOC elected into office. I wonder how she'll extricate herself from her usually foolish position this time.
She truly give a box of rocks a bad name.

Very comparable though.......right?

Hey.......I've said many times on here that AOC is kinda cute. You can check if you like.

And yet you compared her to a horse.

?? Did you read the story? It's the LGBT community in her district that fought for years for the current naming of that PO that opposes her.

I'm sorry for that.

I really didn't do Mr. Ed much justice with that one. :ROFLMAO:

Your anti-AOC venom is nothing new. She's received it from righties ever since she first ran for Congress.

Your anti-AOC venom is nothing new. She's received it from righties ever since she first ran for Congress.

And another thing........should I pull up a few hundred of your other one liner posts where you do the very same thing? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Talk about lacking self awareness......;)

?? Did you read the story? It's the LGBT community in her district that fought for years for the current naming of that PO that opposes her.
Shre is naming it after another LGBTQ icon. I don't see much of a difference.

When exactly did the GOP start to care about the opinions of LGBTQ people?

You have to consider the mindset of the person you are debating here.
Do you have a problem with me? Tell me instead of hiding behind someone else.

Venom?

I think AOC is cute.

Dumber than a box of rocks, but cute none the less.

And another thing........should I pull up a few hundred of your other one liner posts where you do the very same thing? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Talk about lacking self awareness......;)

You seem to enjoy dehumanizing AOC.

I sure can
Yeah, act like racist, terrorist scumbag, actually causing harm to this country unlike the bullshit right wing scapegoats, people who have turned into ISIS, yeah, feel the well deserved hate

You revel in dehumanizing......and you have hundreds of posts on here to prove it.

Keep on trying to deflect from your crazy comments about AOC. It just proves my point.

Back
Top Bottom