• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone else watching the sky wire guy??

TheGirlNextDoor


DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Holy hell...I can't look!

I'm going back and forth between it and the murder mystery show. The camera panning around is making my dizzy.

watching now. yikes.

I think even Jesus is up there saying "Dude...you're insane."

I don't watch stuff like that, as I'm already a keyed-up person as it is. :lol:

I got through 5 minutes of it and had to walk away. My stomach was tied up in knots. No way.

I watched it, I stopped when I saw Joel Osteen though :lol:

I'm glad he's ok.

I watched it, I stopped when I saw Joel Osteen though :lol:

I'm glad he's ok.

Joel Osteen is the one pastor I like :lol:

Anyways, yeah, family watched it, don't really care TBH.

Joel Osteen is the one pastor I like :lol:

Anyways, yeah, family watched it, don't really care TBH.

Every time I've watched the guy, my impulse was to say "I'll take some of whatever you had for breakfast". ;)

He made it...I'm surprised his dad was talking to him the whole time. I don't know if I'd want someone in my ear yapping.. lol.

That was insane. You'd have to send a helicopter to pick me up after I was hugging the wire for dear life.

I didn't watch it for two reasons: First, I do not like heights at all and occasionally will have a panic attack when I'm in an open area, high above the ground... like a must-attend publishing party on a balcony of the 15th floor; Second, I couldn't live with having watched a person die right before my eyes.

I didn't watch it because I honestly don't give a crap... and the only reason I'm in this thread is because it's the middle of the night, I can't sleep, I'm extremely bored, satellite is out due to the storm, and was curious what others were saying about it.

I'm going back and forth between it and the murder mystery show. The camera panning around is making my dizzy.
I flipped over to it too during commercials of the show I was watching. I thought the camera work was irritating.

Back
Top Bottom