• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anybody here a herpetologist?

I'm sorry you're upset about someone, but we're not in the Basement. I'm just glad we've clear evidence of your hysterical emotion and obvious attempt to attack me personally.

I don't need to attack you personally..I think your own conscience may do that..

Why attack me for working in the meat trade..(the very little you know about me!) and using it as a club to beat me with??

Let's go basement then...because you are a hypocrite!!

I don't need to attack you personally..I think your own conscience may do that..

Why attack me for working in the meat trade..(the very little you know about me!) and using it as a club to beat me with??

Let's go basement then...because you are a hypocrite!!

I had no idea you worked in the meat industry. I just assumed you were not a vegetarian.

hahaha

I had no idea you worked in the meat industry. I just assumed you were not a vegetarian.

hahaha

Are you vegetarian?

If so..that explains everything!

Are you vegetarian?

If so..that explains everything!

Why or how would I know you work in the meat industry? And why are you totally spazed out about someone?

I'm vegan (see signature) ~15 years and a PhD(c) Ecology.

Why or how would I know you work in the meat industry? And why are you totally spazed out about someone?

I'm vegan ~15 years and a PhD(c) Ecology.

Errmm..because I posted multiple times where I worked and what I did...

Any particular reason for being a vegan??

Not impressed by your alleged PhD(c) Ecology.

I am an astronaut...member of the Mafia...and Chairman Mao..

People can be what they want here!!

Errmm..because I posted multiple times where I worked and what I did...

Any particular reason for being a vegan??

Not impressed by your alleged PhD(c) Ecology.

I am an astronaut...member of the Mafia...and Chairman Mao..

People can be what they want here!!

I'll take that as a compliment.

Did I mention I volunteered 11xa during war and served with the 82nd (spent Gulf 1 in training), did my Masters (International Environmental Science) in Europe and spent two years alone in rural Africa working with and researching agricultural development during my PhD (US uni)?

My profile has pics in the album and info at the beginning of visitor messages.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Did I mention I volunteered 11xa during war and served with the 82nd (spent Gulf 1 in training), did my Masters (International Environmental Science) in Europe and spent two years alone in rural Africa working with and researching agricultural development during my PhD (US uni)?

No you didn't..(Yawn)..

Can you back all your crazy claims with facts??

No you didn't..(Yawn)..

Can you back all your crazy claims with facts??

Well, I'm flattered. As I mentioned, there are pics here at my album: ecofarm's Album: pics

Aside from that, I've given members my real name and they've checked it out. I will now, ego fully bloated, take leave of your ignorant self righteous rantings, which were based on personal things I know nothing about.

Good day.

Well, I'm flattered. As I mentioned, there are pics here at my album: ecofarm's Album: pics

Aside from that, I've given members my real name and they've checked it out. I will now, ego fully bloated, take leave of your ignorant self righteous rantings, which were based on personal things I know nothing about.

Good day.

You sound afraid of being busted...:cool:

Back
Top Bottom