• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica or Slayer

Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica or Slayer

• Anthrax

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Megadeth

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Metallica

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Slayer

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Spriggs05

Anarcho Facist
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Which of the big four of thrash? (Anthrax maybe not so much ;) )

(Didn't mean to put multi choice on Please select one!)

Personally I do not see Metallica as Trash metal but as speedmetal. The same IMHO goes for megadeath. Anthrax is metal but cannot stand in the shadows of the masters of trash metal Slayer.

I have seen all bands, I was very much disappointed in Megadeath and was not blown away by Anthrax or Metallica but the Slayer concert (South of Heaven) was the best concert I have ever seen.

Personally I do not see Metallica as Trash metal but as speedmetal. The same IMHO goes for megadeath. Anthrax is metal but cannot stand in the shadows of the masters of trash metal Slayer.

I have seen all bands, I was very much disappointed in Megadeath and was not blown away by Anthrax or Metallica but the Slayer concert (South of Heaven) was the best concert I have ever seen.

I prefer Metallica and Megadeth. Holy wars is a great song and Enter Sandman or Master of Puppets are awesome songs.
Slayer, I only really like Raining Blood and IMHO they are the most badass.

Slayer, by far. Not even remotely close.

Metallica all the way

Metallica is the only one of that group that has any talent:lol:

Metallica > Megadeth > Anthrax >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slayer

Downtuning and growl/yelling is not impressive. That said, Megadeth's last few albums have been extremely lackluster. United Abominations and The System Has Failed were good stuff, but Endgame and Thirteen were weak tea.

Metallica > Megadeth > Anthrax >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slayer

Downtuning and growl/yelling is not impressive. That said, Megadeth's last few albums have been extremely lackluster. United Abominations and The System Has Failed were good stuff, but Endgame and Thirteen were weak tea.

Metallica ≥ Megadeth > Slayer = Anthrax

Raining Blood is the only Slayer song I really like and Anthrax? They sound better live than they do in studio.
Megadeth > Metallica sometimes, depends what I want to listen to.

I don't understand why people don't like Metallica. They are so awesome, although I prefer most of their older stuff, pre 2000s.

Creeping Death ~ Metallica

Some more old school Metallica

Back
Top Bottom