• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Disturbing Photo of Obama. Pt. ll [W:134]

Obama did it so he could come to PF and laugh at the thread! Well played Mr. President well played!

I think you'll find you're not in Kansas any more. PF? Aren't those the first two letters of PFFFFT!?

I think it was staged! Obama did it so he could come to PF and laugh at the thread! Well played Mr. President well played!

What is that a picture of at the president's left elbow?

Hard to say. Maybe it's a hunting trophy? No, I don't think Obama is a hunter. Perhaps it's his Muslim prayer rug all rolled up.

Sure. That must be what it is, sure.

That is an orginal cast of Bronco Buster from 1895 a Mr. Remington??? Did it I think. It was a gift to Nixon I believe from the Hatfield sisters I think.

Part ll. Another disturbing photo of President Obama in the Oval Office.

View attachment 67152979

Just not total disrespect, putting his shoe on top of the desk which he didn't pay for but poor etiquette.
This is a sign of a poor upbringing as a child.

Notice the gang sign with Obama's right hand. PC 187.

If this was just another one of Obama's photo ops, what's the message ?

Blue tie, gang sign = Crip.

Who's the dorky looking guy sitting in the chair. What's his purpose ?

Maybe the black man should take a cue from Alec Baldwin:
http://assets.nydailynews.com/polop...n/derivatives/landscape_635/spl600814-001.jpg

Regean was from a different generation when people dressed to go to dinner.

All that is gone now.

And in Washington's day, men wore powdered wigs. That's gone too. Things change.

From what I have read and heard, I have to concur.

Ronald Reagan held the Oval Office as sacred. He never entered the Oval Office without wearing a coat and tie. Something to do with the respect of the Oval Office and the Presidency.

But he did put his feet up on the desk, which is what you're criticising Obama for.
Are you also going to criticise Reagan?

All you ever seem to have is the race card, you are getting boring and predictable.

<yawn>

Mary had a little lamb, she tied it in the closet, and every time it turned around, it left a small deposit

The Battle Cry of Freedom - Scout Song No. 7 of 819

Tweedledum and Tweedledee Agreed to have a battle; For Tweedledum said Tweedledee Had spoiled his nice new rattle. Just then flew down a monstrous crow, As black as a tar-barrel; Which frightened both the heroes so, They quite forgot their battle.

Last edited:

View attachment 67152979

Just not total disrespect, putting his shoe on top of the desk which he didn't pay for but poor etiquette.

I wonder whether the shoes are hand made or not.

But he did put his feet up on the desk, which is what you're criticizing Obama for.
Are you also going to criticise Reagan?

I'm criticising Obama's poor upbringing as a child.

Because ones father was a Marxist and didn't take the responsibility of being a real man and raising his son and the mother was a communist sympathizer who was such a bigot she refused to whore around with white men isn't an excuse.

The photo is a staged photo up. What the photo confirms is that Obama surrounds himself with second rate people and one of those is his White House photographer.

Look at the photo. See the coffee cup ? Real men drink their coffee from a coffee mug not a pantywaist tea cup.

But even the coffee cup is nothing more than a prop.

Notice the chair is up against the desk. Quite obvious Obama walked in to the Oval Office just for a photo op shoot.

Most Presidents only use the Oval Office for PR staged events. Most of their business is done next to the Oval Office in their study.

Compare the photo on post #1. with the other photo from "Disturbing Photo of Obama" part 1 from four months ago. Not a damn thing has changed in the Oval Office except a coffee/tea cup and a piece of paper are sitting on top of the desk. Still no pen and a pad of paper just incase Obama needs to make a note. I think every President after RMN knows you never tape your phone calls.

The photo also reveals that Obama rarely if ever uses the Oval Office to carry out the duties of POTUS. The desk is set up for a right handed person. Obama is left handed. Even the coffee/tea cup is sitting on the desk for a right handed person.

The Obama administration is so second rate that they are incompetent on even staging a photo op.

I'm surprised that Obama didn't order a Marine to hold the telephone up to his ear for him.

View attachment 67152979

LOL ... Can't take it, can you. YES, HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND YOU'RE NOT. You long for the day that they were shining those shoes and not putting it on his desk in his office and in your face ... LOL ... you made my day ... :rock

Obama would look a bit funny sitting primly at his desk and wearing a powdered wig.

Styles change.

I'm criticising Obama's poor upbringing as a child.

Because ones father was a Marxist and didn't take the responsibility of being a real man and raising his son and the mother was a communist sympathizer who was such a bigot she refused to whore around with white men isn't an excuse.

The photo is a staged photo up. What the photo confirms is that Obama surrounds himself with second rate people and one of those is his White House photographer.

Look at the photo. See the coffee cup ? Real men drink their coffee from a coffee mug not a pantywaist tea cup.

But even the coffee cup is nothing more than a prop.

Notice the chair is up against the desk. Quite obvious Obama walked in to the Oval Office just for a photo op shoot.

Most Presidents only use the Oval Office for PR staged events. Most of their business is done next to the Oval Office in their study.

Compare the photo on post #1. with the other photo from "Disturbing Photo of Obama" part 1 from four months ago. Not a damn thing has changed in the Oval Office except a coffee/tea cup and a piece of paper are sitting on top of the desk. Still no pen and a pad of paper just incase Obama needs to make a note. I think every President after RMN knows you never tape your phone calls.

The photo also reveals that Obama rarely if ever uses the Oval Office to carry out the duties of POTUS. The desk is set up for a right handed person. Obama is left handed. Even the coffee/tea cup is sitting on the desk for a right handed person.

The Obama administration is so second rate that they are incompetent on even staging a photo op.

I'm surprised that Obama didn't order a Marine to hold the telephone up to his ear for him.

Cosidering Obama's IQ is 140 ish I doubt he needs a pen and paper to recall things. Unlike past Republicans and b movie actors the Republicans have produced!

Considering Obama's IQ is 140 ish I doubt he needs a pen and paper to recall things. Unlike past Republicans and b movie actors the Republicans have produced!

Could you back that up that Obama's IQ is "140 ish" ?

You are aware that the libs some decades ago have declared that the IQ test is racist and it's pretty hard to find any blacks below the age of 60 who have actually taken an IQ test.

Obama still refuses to release his college transcripts so nobody knows what Obama's SAT scores were. We do know he never made the Deans List.
####, I even made the Deans List one semester.

Obama never served and if he were have to, the GCT was replaced with a more PC test. The old military GCT was the only other test where someones IQ could be determine.

You must live a really dull life if you even have a life if that's all it takes to make your day.

Are you kidding me? even on a good day, seeing a bigot angry about the fact that the president is black makes my day ... again, thank you ...

Could you back that up that Obama's IQ is "140 ish" ?

You are aware that the libs some decades ago have declared that the IQ test is racist and it's pretty hard to find any blacks below the age of 60 who have actually taken an IQ test.

Obama still refuses to release his college transcripts so nobody knows what Obama's SAT scores were. We do know he never made the Deans List.
####, I even made the Deans List one semester.

Obama never served and if he were have to, the GCT was replaced with a more PC test. The old military GCT was the only other test where someones IQ could be determine.

Rat, we don't know what his IQ score is, but all you need to know about his intelligence is that he graduated from Columbia University and Harvard Law, where he was President of the HLR, and then he was elected Senator, and then President of the United States of America and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America. Not bad, I'd say. And all you have to show for your life is the hamster you bought a couple of weeks ago.

<yawn>

Mary had a little lamb, she tied it in the closet, and every time it turned around, it left a small deposit

The Battle Cry of Freedom - Scout Song No. 7 of 819

Tweedledum and Tweedledee Agreed to have a battle; For Tweedledum said Tweedledee Had spoiled his nice new rattle. Just then flew down a monstrous crow, As black as a tar-barrel; Which frightened both the heroes so, They quite forgot their battle.

Drinking today are we?:lol:

i'll probably go to hell for this, but when searching for a picture of Clinton with his feet on the desk, this came up :

View attachment 67152984

:lol:

I gotta hand it to the former Prez.
Just look how focused he is.
Multi-tasking, indeed!
Nothing distracts Bill.

Are you kidding me? even on a good day, seeing a bigot angry about the fact that the president is black makes my day ... again, thank you ...

You just made a personal attack and made an untrue accusation. Now back it up and prove it.

Rat, we don't know what his IQ score is, but all you need to know about his intelligence is that he graduated from Columbia University and Harvard Law, where he was President of the HLR, and then he was elected Senator, and then President of the United States of America and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States of America. Not bad, I'd say. And all you have to show for your life is the hamster you bought a couple of weeks ago.

Greengirl seems to know what Obama's IQ is.

Obama did graduate from Columbia and graduated with no GPA. He also never made the Deans List, not even once ! Why is that ?

Obama was the Editor of the Harvard Law Review. Do you know why ? I do.

We do know how Obama was elected as the Illinois State Senator, he had his Democrat opponent disqualified so he could run unopposed in the Democrat primary. Just good old style corrupt Chicago politics.

California isn't the only state in the Union that has a lot of stupid people, so does Illinois.

Back
Top Bottom