• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Disturbing Photo of Obama. Pt. ll [W:134]

Wait, is Obama a crip or a blood? I'm confused!

barack_obama_wears_red_tie_bluefly_blog_flypaper-400.jpg

Look at how smart Bush is, matching his colors so he doesn't get a cap in his ass...

obama_bush_ties.jpg

Bush I, though? Definitely a blood...
1984_bush_philadelphia_pa_605.jpg

I hope this is in General Political Discussion because the OP has not mastered posting in 'The Lighter Side', and not because anything (even the first sentence after the pic) in the OP was serious.

What's disturbing is it appears he's already caught his hand in the chainsaw and thought it was funny. Further proof that Obama is a zombie.

Clearly a cyborg.

What's disturbing is it appears he's already caught his hand in the chainsaw and thought it was funny. Further proof that Obama is a zombie.

it was the best i could do for a five minute photoshop.

:lol:

Definitely, but is he a natural born cyborg or not?

That chainsaw is probably the only American thing about him. Any bets it's a Chinese knock-off?

Definitely, but is he a natural born cyborg or not?

Is there such a thing? You can't believe anything he says anyway. Here's another disturbing photo as proof.

funny-Obama-USA-president.jpg

Case closed.

I hope this is in General Political Discussion because the OP has not mastered posting in 'The Lighter Side', and not because anything (even the first sentence after the pic) in the OP was serious.

Always attacking the messenger instead of the message.

This thread is only part ll of an ongoing thread of disturbing photos of Barack Obama. < http://www.debatepolitics.com/gener.../157672-disturbing-photo-president-obama.html >

I noticed ecofarm you didn't participate on part l. Was it marijuana planting season back in March ?

Was it marijuana planting season back in March ?

It would have to be free marijuana laced with acid and pesticide month for me to attempt figuring what you're on about.

Part ll. Another disturbing photo of President Obama in the Oval Office.

View attachment 67152979

Just not total disrespect, putting his shoe on top of the desk which he didn't pay for but poor etiquette.
This is a sign of a poor upbringing as a child.

Notice the gang sign with Obama's right hand. PC 187.

If this was just another one of Obama's photo ops, what's the message ?

Blue tie, gang sign = Crip.

Who's the dorky looking guy sitting in the chair. What's his purpose ?

You're like those old chicks that got upset at Nixon, after they heard some of the tapes, for swearing in the Oval Office. Nixon's response: What did they think it was like while Ike was in here!?

View attachment 67152979

Just not total disrespect, putting his shoe on top of the desk which he didn't pay for but poor etiquette.

When I first saw that I just rolled my eyes and thought how we had a teen age kid for president. God help us.

You're like those old chicks that got upset at Nixon, after they heard some of the tapes, for swearing in the Oval Office. Nixon's response: What did they think it was like while Ike was in here!?

Not I, I grew up in a household where my father was a WW ll Marine vet. I was well prepared by the time I showed up for Marine Corps boot camp. Thirteen weeks of advance study on how to properly cuss like a Marine. It's an art form.

View attachment 67152979

Holy sh--t ! Are you for real?

When I first saw that I just rolled my eyes and thought how we had a teen age kid for president. God help us.

I'm just guessing your referring to either G.W. Bush or Bill Clinton.

Anyone who was familiar with Bush 43 White House said it was extremely professional.

The two FBI agents who were assigned to the White House FBI liaison office described the Clinton White House comparable to National Lampoon's "Animal House."

Good read and it's funny. ->" Unlimited Access : An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House "

Amazon.com: Unlimited Access : An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House (9780895264060): Gary Aldrich: Books

I'm just guessing your referring to either G.W. Bush or Bill Clinton.

Anyone who was familiar with Bush 43 White House said it was extremely professional.

The two FBI agents who were assigned to the White House FBI liaison office described the Clinton White House comparable to National Lampoon's "Animal House."

Good read and it's funny. ->" Unlimited Access : An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House "

Amazon.com: Unlimited Access : An FBI Agent Inside the Clinton White House (9780895264060): Gary Aldrich: Books

And then there was Reagan who always wore a suit and tie in the oval office and never even removed his jacket.

And then there was Reagan who always wore a suit and tie in the oval office and never even removed his jacket.

From what I have read and heard, I have to concur.

Ronald Reagan held the Oval Office as sacred. He never entered the Oval Office without wearing a coat and tie. Something to do with the respect of the Oval Office and the Presidency.

View attachment 67152979

Dude are you serious ?

A Crip..........

Please tell me its a joke,

Oh Jesus...Oh God ....Ohhh Lord...the horror of that imagine. ....:lamo

How am I going to sleep tonight...after seeing that!!!

bush+resolute+2.jpg

0309fb1.jpg

Apparently, GWBush used to put his chewed under the oval office desk. After he left office, it took two people three days at taxpayer expense to get it all scraped off. Now I hear they're selling his chewed gum for soveignors at his presidential library. You might wanna hurry and git yurself some before they sell out, Apacherat. lol

List of Oval Office desks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know what is different from Obama's photo and all of the other photos of former Presidents with their feet upon the Oval White House desk ? Obama is standing.

Have you ever seen anyone else ever standing and having one foot propped up upon a desk ?

I'm 99.9% sure this was just another staged photo op but who's the second rate White House photo choreographer ?

Back
Top Bottom