• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another DEM pedo got arrested

As long as shitlibs do it, i'll do it. When they stop, i'll stop. that simple.

Had it not been for the previous bullshit thread, this thread would have never been created.

So wait. You didn't start this thread because you were disgusted by this man's actions and felt sympathy for his victims? You did it to troll the "shitlibs"?

So wait. You didn't start this thread because you were disgusted by this man's actions and felt sympathy for his victims? You did it to troll the "shitlibs"?
100%

I don't give a damn what happens in arizona

I DO give a damn about giving democrat cockroaches the big middle finger.

Just eff em. Watching them lose gives me more relief than a thousand big tittied whores.

100%

Thanks for confirming that you don't hate pedophiles and don't care about children being molested and you hate Democrats more than pedophiles. And here we thought only Moderate Right had those disgusting thoughts.

100%

Just eff em. Watching them lose gives me more relief than a thousand big tittied whores.
So it's not really the pedophilia you're against, it's the Democrats.

Understood.

Thanks for confirming that you don't hate pedophiles and don't care about children being molested and you hate Democrats more than pedophiles. And here we thought only Moderate Right had those disgusting thoughts.
I guess I'm just sexually attracted to watching democrats lose. Waking up to cuomo resigning and every shitlib journalist rushing to defend his ass gave me months worth of orgasms.

So it's not really the pedophilia you're against, it's the Democrats.

Understood.
Oh I'm against pedophilia, absolutely.

But I'm not going to let an opportunity to hate on both go to waste.

Why do you think I have to choose between hating one or the other?

As long as which shitlib does what?

Since you started the other thread that got him all worked up, I guess you are the shitlib who upset him by posting about some GOP creep who had his picture taken with Herr Trump being a sex trafficker. Don't do it again. He will be forced to remind us all that he doesn't care about pedophiles and children getting abused. He only wants to hate on the libruls.

Looks like someone has a kindred spirit in this guy. $50 says he'd vote for a pedophile over a Democrat too.

Oh I'm against pedophilia, absolutely.

But I'm not going to let an opportunity to hate on both go to waste.

Why do you think I have to choose between hating one or the other?
Well the Republicans have had their fair share of pedophiles as well, and there isn't some DarkWizard vitriol on them. So it seems your main motivation is that this happened to a Democrat, not that he's a pedophile.

But he's been arrested and he'll stand trial. At least the Dems aren't standing around trying to defend him, as some other main party is in the habit of doing.

100%

Great explanation of why I keep saying conservatives are far too reactionary to ever lead effectively.

Well the Republicans have had their fair share of pedophiles as well, and there isn't some DarkWizard vitriol on them. So it seems your main motivation is that this happened to a Democrat, not that he's a pedophile.

But he's been arrested and he'll stand trial. At least the Dems aren't standing around trying to defend him, as some other main party is in the habit of doing.
not ONE posted a thread when it happened to a democrat. I had to do that.

but when it happens to a republican, the whole party gets the blame while you pretend there are 0 pedophiles among the democrats.

You never cared about pedophilia. You cared about a republican being a pedophile, and the political points it gives to your side. That's all.

Unlike democrats though, I'm not a coward about it. Everyone knows my intention, and when shitlibs stop playing the game, I'll stop.

not ONE posted a thread when it happened to a democrat. I had to do that.

but when it happens to a republican, the whole party gets the blame while you pretend there are 0 pedophiles among the democrats.

You never cared about pedophilia. You cared about a republican being a pedophile, and the political points it gives to your side. That's all.

Unlike democrats though, I'm not a coward about it. Everyone knows my intention, and when shitlibs stop playing the game, I'll stop.
Oh OK.

lol

Your intention is clear, particularly when you use words like "shitlibs". Your goal isn't some outing or condemnation of pedophilia, it's condemnation of Democrats. It's clear for all to see. It's why you haven't said really anything about any Republican pedophile. So don't pretend that you're doing anything that being fauxraged at the left.

Since you started the other thread that got him all worked up, I guess you are the shitlib who upset him by posting about some GOP creep who had his picture taken with Herr Trump being a sex trafficker. Don't do it again. He will be forced to remind us all that he doesn't care about pedophiles and children getting abused. He only wants to hate on the libruls.

Looks like someone has a kindred spirit in this guy. $50 says he'd vote for a pedophile over a Democrat too.
Just put him on Ignore as I have . Just a waste of time.
Another troll who tries to think up something outrageous to get attention.

As if we are suppose to be impressed.

When I walk down a street and whenever someone mentally unstable or intoxicated tries to start up a conversation I really see no sense wasting my time with them.

Oh OK.

lol

Your intention is clear, particularly when you use words like "shitlibs". Your goal isn't some outing or condemnation of pedophilia, it's condemnation of Democrats. It's clear for all to see. It's why you haven't said really anything about any Republican pedophile. So don't pretend that you're doing anything that being fauxraged at the left.
Yes.

and democrats don't condemn pedophilia, they condemn republicans.

Everyone knows it, you just pretend no one else does.

Welcome to politics, and I don't give a shit.

As long as shitlibs do it, i'll do it. When they stop, i'll stop. that simple.

Had it not been for the previous bullshit thread, this thread would have never been created.

We just had a president who enjoyed walking through the Miss Teen USA dressing room declaring 'Don't worry girls, I've seen it all!' and now one of his bootlickers has been accused of trafficking a 17 year old across state lines for sex. So why again do you think this is a Dem/lib thing?

100%

So you're just ****ing trolling. Good to know.

Yes.

and democrats don't condemn pedophilia, they condemn republicans.

Everyone knows it, you just pretend no one else does.

Welcome to politics, and I don't give a shit.
I'm pretty sure many in this very thread on the left have condemned this politician and have expressed gratitude over his arrest and future punishment.

So it seems you shot yourself in the foot with that bullshit argument.

Meanwhile, it was American or someone on this board that claimed they'd rather vote for a pedophile than a Democrat. So we all know where the right's priorities are, and they aren't in some principled, moral code. I ain't ever seen anyone on the left claim they'd vote for a pedophile over a Republican. So your sanctimonious bullshit is nothing more than hyperpartisan bullshit, and that's what everyone sees.

Oh OK.

lol

Actually, Wiz isn't pretending. He's virtue signalling his honesty. I know it's nutty, but he expects admiration for it.

I'm pretty sure many in this very thread on the left have condemned this politician and have expressed gratitude over his arrest and future punishment.

Meanwhile, it was American or someone on this board that claimed they'd rather vote for a pedophile than a Democrat. So we all know where the right's priorities are, and they aren't in some principled, moral code. I ain't ever seen anyone on the left claim they'd vote for a pedophile over a Republican. So your sanctimonious bullshit is nothing more than hyperpartisan bullshit, and that's what everyone sees.

Pretty sure I did just that in the first response in this thread, with a lot of likes from people on the left.

When this came out last week, did any democrat make a thread?

No. They made a thread about a republican instead.

Kinda too late to signal your virtue when someone like me had to bring up the issue.

The left has operated without any moral code for decades, so your crocodile tears and guilt tripping will have no effect with me. I have absolutely no obligation to fix anything until you reign in your own damn side.

Pretty sure I did just that in the first response in this thread, with a lot of likes from people on the left.
I had to make to thread. Too late to signal virtue then.

What the left SHOULD have done, to prove their consistency, was to make a thread and condemn his entire politics THE SAME EXACT WAY they condemn the gop when it happens.

but we all know that's not what it's about. Even in your condemnation of this specific individual, you will say nothing of the party he belonged to.

I had to make to thread. Too late to signal virtue then.

What the left SHOULD have done, to prove their consistency, was to make a thread and condemn his entire politics THE SAME EXACT WAY they condemn the gop when it happens.

but we all know that's not what it's about. Even in your condemnation of this specific individual, you will say nothing of the party he belonged to.

Save it. You blew it, and you know it. I don't care about the "party he belonged to". I'm not a diseased person who thinks party politics are more important than the safety of children.

You are embarrassing yourself here but that's fine by me. I don't worry about people who have no problems with pedophiles.

Save it. You blew it, and you know it. I don't care about the "party he belonged to". I'm not a diseased person who thinks party politics are more important than the safety of children.

You are embarrassing yourself here but that's fine by me. I don't worry about people who have no problems with pedophiles.
yall shitlibs had over a week to make a thread about this dude and condemn him in public. Some gop staffer was who got your attention, because of course.

Admit it, if it wasn't for me, you would have NEVER known about this dude, and if you did by some chance while scrolling CNN, you would have said nothing.

or not admit it, it doesn't matter. Everyone sees you.

When this came out last week, did any democrat make a thread?

No. They made a thread about a republican instead.

Kinda too late to signal your virtue when someone like me had to bring up the issue.

The left has operated without any moral code for decades, so your crocodile tears and guilt tripping will have no effect with me. I have absolutely no obligation to fix anything until you reign in your own damn side.
Yes yes yes, we get your spiel. Democrats bad. Pedophiles bad....if they're Democrats.

We got it.

Back
Top Bottom