• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another day, another drug raid fatality

Pay attention. I have never been a dealer. You seem to have a real problem understanding there is a wide difference in law and reality between being an user and being a dealer. I worked as a citizen to shape our laws concerning both. My state decriminalized use long ago. And now, at least as of June, it's use is legal. So not only wouldn't it matter that you dimed me out before, now they'd just laugh at your ignorance (probably would have before too).

That's right you are in oregon, It's still highly hypocritical until the law changed for you to wish death on pot heads who sell weed. and you are still in violation of federal law.

so if the DEA raided your home and they shot your family, you would be "well I deserved it"?

yes or no.

Btw, I don't buy from dealers, it's provided for me by a veteran's group that only does medical.

Is that legal?

well, you never had a medical license, so they do more than "medical"... should they got swat raided and killed you would say they deserved it?

Nice try, shoehorn the little girl's story into defense for your drug dealers. Give it a rest and take it to the thread about that event. This is about a drug dealer who got shot in a raid.

I find it shocking you continue to believe that drug dealing is some non violent fairy game where there is zero danger for the enforcing officers. And no, unlike you I don't need to gild the lily. I don't cheer when a life is lost. But at some point you have to recognize that this person CHOSE this lifestyle, CHOSE to deal drugs and KNEW what might happen as a result. Knowing that, police knock in your door, you don't resist, you don't advance, you just lie there, silently until you can ask for your lawyer.

While at the same time you are bragging that you got away with financing and doing business with drug dealers - in fact the exact same drug and if you were shot down in a drug raid while your were buying illegal drugs and financing a drug dealer you would have had it coming and brought it on yourself.

You seem to have some bizarre concept that you are an admitted illegal drug user in the past - thus you as a person financing the drug trade and a person interacting with and endangering others while you were under the influence of drugs - are MORAL, while the person who sold you the drug to feed his family only for economic reasons is evil is outrageous in my opinion.

Between the drug user and the drug seller, if one of those 2 is more evil, why is it the seller? It is the buyer who creates the drug trade and it is user - not seller - who hurts others while under the influence of drugs.

I suppose if a DUI crashes into a family killing the family, you blame the liquor store and car dealer who sold the car, not the drunk driving the car.

Pay attention. I have never been a dealer. You seem to have a real problem understanding there is a wide difference in law and reality between being an user and being a dealer. I worked as a citizen to shape our laws concerning both. My state decriminalized use long ago. And now, at least as of June, it's use is legal. So not only wouldn't it matter that you dimed me out before, now they'd just laugh at your ignorance (probably would have before too).

Btw, I don't buy from dealers, it's provided for me by a veteran's group that only does medical.

Prior to the passage of that law, that "veteran's group" is your code word for "drug cartel selling to service members and former service members." They all deserved to be shot in the face in your evaluation.

Back
Top Bottom