• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anal sex?

Have you ever had anal sex?

• I have engaged in anal sex

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • I have never engaged in anal sex

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I'm a virgin silly

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Try harder, dammit! Put a rubber band around your dick to cut off oxygen if you have to! You know, for science!

You gotta watch out with that stuff or you'll end up like the guy with the 80 pound testicle.

I don't know what you're rolling your eyes for. Some of that information will likely come in handy for some people around here.

...Like that one virgin who voted in the poll.

Because obvious is obvious and im always going to laugh and eye roll at the obvious :)

Because obvious is obvious and im always going to laugh and eye roll at the obvious :)

AGENT J...I did not mean for my post to have any condescension in it. That was not my intent, and apologize if that is how you took it.

Naval leadership and training says the quality of any message is how well it is received and understood by its intended recipient. NOT how well it was transmitted. If the message does not convey the intent of the transmitter, then the whole message is flawed. It is the receiver that determines a message's quality.

If the message was misunderstood then it was my fault for not making it clear.

We had a major disagreement in another thread, and I do not want it to transfer to this one.

Different subject and different posts.

Last edited:
A question to those reading this thread.

Would it upset anyone if I posted details of my anal sex techniques that have worked very successfully for the last 37 years? I measure "successfully" by the lady achieving a very different and mind blowing anal orgasm.

I would do it for the purpose of expanding spreading sexual pleasure to those that might be interested in something new to try.

Would it violate any rules?

1.)AGENT J...I did not mean for my post to have any condescension in it. That was not my intent, and apologize if that is how you took it.

Naval leadership and training says the quality of any message is how well it is received and understood by its intended recipient. NOT how well it was transmitted. If the message does not convey the intent of the transmitter, then the whole message is flawed. It is the receiver that determines a message's quality.

If the message was misunderstood then it was my fault for not making it clear.

2.) We had a major disagreement in another thread, and I do not want it to transfer to this one.

Different subject and different posts.

1.) what??? absolutely not . . . no apologies need sir . . . my response was strictly laughter and sarcasm . . . not anything else
I do THANK YOU for your apology has it shows integrity, it IS appreciated but definitely not needed . . .
I was simply rolling with it as humor and nothing else ;)

2.) we did? honestly I dont remember . . I can assure you though that even if i did . . . for me . . nothing transfers over . . .all is well!

1.) what??? absolutely not . . . no apologies need sir . . . my response was strictly laughter and sarcasm . . . not anything else
I do THANK YOU for your apology has it shows integrity, it IS appreciated but definitely not needed . . .
I was simply rolling with it as humor and nothing else ;)

2.) we did? honestly I dont remember . . I can assure you though that even if i did . . . for me . . nothing transfers over . . .all is well!

Thank you. Few admit their mistakes on here and even fewer apologize for them.

That is why I insist on doing so, if I even am made away of such.

I am glad we are good, my friend.

Thank you. Few admit their mistakes on here and even fewer apologize for them.

That is why I insist on doing so, if I even am made away of such.

I am glad we are good, my friend.

Truer words could not be spoken on this matter.

A question to those reading this thread.

Would it upset anyone if I posted details of my anal sex techniques that have worked very successfully for the last 37 years? I measure "successfully" by the lady achieving a very different and mind blowing anal orgasm.

I would do it for the purpose of expanding spreading sexual pleasure to those that might be interested in something new to try.

Would it violate any rules?
Why? Why ask this kind of question here? Please don't!!!!

That part of the human anatomy should have a sign reading "EXIT ONLY"

That part of the human anatomy should have a sign reading "EXIT ONLY"

So you are against prostate exams then? Colonoscopies as well?

Poop.
Pain.
Venereal disease.
Anal tearing.
Gay bowel syndrome.

All simple reasons why no one should ever engage in anal sex.

Poop.
Pain.
Venereal disease.
Anal tearing.
Gay bowel syndrome.

All simple reasons why no one should ever engage in anal sex.

All things easily avoided, even while engaging in anal sex.

Back
Top Bottom