• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anal sex?

Have you ever had anal sex?

• I have engaged in anal sex

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • I have never engaged in anal sex

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I'm a virgin silly

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
You left April 18 off the choice of answers. It still hurts!

Sorry boss. I can't change the poll now.

Perhaps lubrication would be something for you to Google in your spare time.

No, you hear a simple comment that that kind of question is inappropriate among mature adults. My sex life is none of your business and yours is none of mine. I don't care to discuss mine with you and I don't want to hear about yours.

You know how that works? You don't come into threads like this. Unlike verbal conversations, where you might not have a choice whether you hear it or not, there is nothing here that could possibly force you into this thread. Therefore any problem here is entirely on you. The appropriateness of the topic is purely subjective. You are the only one who will subject any of this upon you.

You know how that works? You don't come into threads like this. Unlike verbal conversations, where you might not have a choice whether you hear it or not, there is nothing here that could possibly force you into this thread. Therefore any problem here is entirely on you. The appropriateness of the topic is purely subjective. You are the only one who will subject any of this upon you.

He was assigned to this thread by Focus on the Family?

14, 6, and 1 virgin.

It seems that twice as many have as hasn't.

The discussion with my co-workers actually took place back in 1996. The people who claimed to have done it in that discussion were a much larger portion of the group. Of course some may have been lying so as not to seem prudish in front of everyone else. Either that or we are a much more wholesome group.

Jess: I couldn't seem to recreate the sleeping penis in my laboratory. That sucked because I really wanted to try the la-la-la-la-la-la with my ears plugged. I might have to turn this one over to Bill Nye.

I have engaged in it and hated it. Hurt like hell and just something I'm not into.

It is what I prefer. I have also noticed more mature women are more open to it than younger ones.

Pain is the problem with most men in a rush that try it with a nice lady.

They are in such a lust-filled rush they do not know how to do it right.

There are all kinds of things that need to be done to do it right. Including position.

It is a shame, because the ladies I have been with say an anal orgasm blows the top of their head off...when done properly.

I have a long list of happy women that can say so with me.

I am not bragging, but just explaining how the man has to have the lady's comfort and pleasure first and foremost to do it right.

experience, experience, experience.

Last edited:
Simple discreet poll.

1 Have engaged in anal sex

2 have never engaged in anal sex

3 I'm a virgin silly

It doesn't matter whether you pitched, caught, what team you were on, or anything about you. easy peasy.

Yes, absolutely. Like it quite a bit, in fact.

I didn't vote because there should be more options.

This topic has come up quite a bit over the years and my same answer applies.

I have never had anal sex, I simply have no interest in it nor get its appeal. When that beautiful little pink cupcake is right there I simply have no desire to go elsewhere LOL

Now that being said . . .I would gladly try it, if i had a girlfriend that like it or wanted to. I'm a pleaser :) If during lovin she was like "stick it in my ass" my response would eye eye captain!

So my answer is I have not but I would.

That is where the pain and discomfort come from. You can't just "stick it"....if you expect the lady to have any pleasure in it.

Anal sex is fun. I enjoy it. Some good (not so clean) fun.

I have engaged in it and hated it. Hurt like hell and just something I'm not into.

It's a bit difficult to imagine enjoying it, but hey, some people do. To each their own.

For me, I was dating a stripper, soon after my divorce. I was about 37 y/o. Suddenly out of nowhere, she wants it in the butt. So I'm like: OK! here we go! She had her own ky stash handy and lubed both of us. I entered, paused, and said out loud; "This feels just like *****!" It was right up there with losing my virginity in 1970. My proclamation bordered on breathlessness.

So later, I'm dating The Mrs. and she would also appreciate it as a favor. So I'm good. We good. Good.

The second time was during her menstrual cycle. She said grab the Vaseline and meet me at the weight bench in the back yard. So there I was and we began. It wasn't as smooth as the first time (Vaseline is not anal sex approved). So, I got carried away (as retirednsmilin mentioned above), the heat built up to about 175 degrees. The Vaseline lost it's viscosity, but I managed to nut. So all was well.

That was in 2002. It was the last time for that. Dudes: Be careful.

I really wish I didn't click on this thread.

Cool story, bro.

For me, I was dating a stripper, soon after my divorce. I was about 37 y/o. Suddenly out of nowhere, she wants it in the butt. So I'm like: OK! here we go! She had her own ky stash handy and lubed both of us. I entered, paused, and said out loud; "This feels just like *****!" It was right up there with losing my virginity in 1970. My proclamation bordered on breathlessness.

So later, I'm dating The Mrs. and she would also appreciate it as a favor. So I'm good. We good. Good.

The second time was during her menstrual cycle. She said grab the Vaseline and meet me at the weight bench in the back yard. So there I was and we began. It wasn't as smooth as the first time (Vaseline is not anal sex approved). So, I got carried away (as retirednsmilin mentioned above), the heat built up to about 175 degrees. The Vaseline lost it's viscosity, but I managed to nut. So all was well.

That was in 2002. It was the last time for that. Dudes: Be careful.

Cool story, bro.

Pretty much tmi. I should have changed my name to protect my innocence.

Actually, Jesse told me the story.��

You left out the only appropriate response to that question: "None of your damn business!"

That choice is there, it's called don't participate.

apparently you are interested, because here you are to look around, but you disguise your curiosity with outrage.

No, you hear a simple comment that that kind of question is inappropriate among mature adults.
Than stop reading this thread. What are you here for? Hoping to get some tittilating gossip to think about?

All you have to do is go away. For somebody so bothered you sure do stick around a lot.

That is where the pain and discomfort come from. You can't just "stick it"....if you expect the lady to have any pleasure in it.

thanks for the info lol :roll:

14, 6, and 1 virgin.

It seems that twice as many have as hasn't.

The discussion with my co-workers actually took place back in 1996. The people who claimed to have done it in that discussion were a much larger portion of the group. Of course some may have been lying so as not to seem prudish in front of everyone else. Either that or we are a much more wholesome group.

Jess: I couldn't seem to recreate the sleeping penis in my laboratory. That sucked because I really wanted to try the la-la-la-la-la-la with my ears plugged. I might have to turn this one over to Bill Nye.

Try harder, dammit! Put a rubber band around your dick to cut off oxygen if you have to! You know, for science!

Back
Top Bottom