• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anal sex?

Have you ever had anal sex?

• I have engaged in anal sex

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • I have never engaged in anal sex

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • I'm a virgin silly

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
I wear a strap on on my ass so my wife can go to town on my back while I watch sports.

Is this anal sex?

necessity the mother of invention

It's called efficiency and convenience.

That's neither efficient nor convenient. At best, she figures out that she isn't actually affecting the amount of penetration occurring, and gets herself a snack while you watch tv with a buttplug in. At worst, she tires herself out, you feel strangely constipated, and a poorly positioned strap is cutting off some of the circulation in your penis.

You ever had your penis fall asleep? Well let me tell you, buddy, it's like ten times worse than the worst sleeping arm or leg that you've ever had. Times twenty-three. Then divided by twelve.

It's pretty bad.

No, you hear a simple comment that that kind of question is inappropriate among mature adults. My sex life is none of your business and yours is none of mine. I don't care to discuss mine with you and I don't want to hear about yours.

#1) why do you make it as though people are "forced" to answer this thread/question?
#2) 100% voluntary participation means you can just ignore any thread/question you wish to ignore
#3) you are anonymous - so who cares
#4) the poll is anonymous - so who cares
#5) you could lie and who would know - so who cares
#6) just ignore the entire thread if you don't like - because, and this is important - nobody would care

Don't worry, Faithful_Servant. I still care about you.

What do you think he expected when he clicked on this thread? Based on the thread title and placement within DP?
Seeing that it was also a poll.

I mean I swear, it appears he might be surprised to learn that people actually bowl in a bowling alley. :roll:

What do you think he expected when he clicked on this thread? Based on the thread title and placement within DP?
Seeing that it was also a poll.

I mean I swear, it appears he might be surprised to learn that people actually bowl in a bowling alley. :roll:

I'm as confused as you are. I'm also really entertained by this situation, and really hope he comes back to respond.

Why are you wearing the strap on AND getting it inserted? If I'm not mistaken, it's supposed to be on one person, in another.

It must be a reversable model.

That's neither efficient nor convenient. At best, she figures out that she isn't actually affecting the amount of penetration occurring, and gets herself a snack while you watch tv with a buttplug in. At worst, she tires herself out, you feel strangely constipated, and a poorly positioned strap is cutting off some of the circulation in your penis.

You ever had your penis fall asleep? Well let me tell you, buddy, it's like ten times worse than the worst sleeping arm or leg that you've ever had. Times twenty-three. Then divided by twelve.

It's pretty bad.

It's happened to me a couple of times. Usually sitting on a firm chair, leaning forward, for quite some time.

Stand up and BAM, no penis.

That's one of the least awful ways for a sound effect to leave you without a penis.

The only good thing is that it only lasts for a couple of seconds.

There's nothing I can do about the sound effect.

No, you hear a simple comment that that kind of question is inappropriate among mature adults. My sex life is none of your business and yours is none of mine. I don't care to discuss mine with you and I don't want to hear about yours.

Them you shouldn't have clicked on the thread....

So simple...

I thought it was part of the questionnaire that Bill Clinton was circulating with the interns in Washington to get a "feel" for potential candidates to serve in the First Lady's office next year.

Yes. The ex was quite fond of it. I can take it or leave it. Just too much work. :lol:

Try replicating the incident a few times until you figure out where you went wrong. That's your homework for this weekend.

Thanks Brah! I'll report back on Monday.

Wait, I need to check the statistics pertaining to this poll.

Yeah, Monday.

#1) why do you make it as though people are "forced" to answer this thread/question?
#2) 100% voluntary participation means you can just ignore any thread/question you wish to ignore
#3) you are anonymous - so who cares
#4) the poll is anonymous - so who cares
#5) you could lie and who would know - so who cares
#6) just ignore the entire thread if you don't like - because, and this is important - nobody would care

Change the channel? Nope, we'd rather monitor your entire program, write down all of the things that offend us, call the FCC, stomp our feet, demand Congress take action, send money to The Decency League, make outraged phone calls to televangelists and form lobby groups and political action committees who pool their resources to pass more big government laws that regulate what other consenting adults do, talk about, read, watch and listen to.

But we hate big intrusive government because we're very conservative, and we'll be standing right around the corner in case this gets even more offensive. :lamo

Oh wait, my actual poll response should be "tried it accidentally" and no, I am not a fan.
Partner seemed to enjoy it but she was surprised that I was freaked out.
To quote another member, I am a fan of the pink cupcake only.

occasionally with ladyboys, but very rarely with women. the payoff just doesn't justify the overall ickiness factor. prefer vaginal.

Simple discreet poll.

1 Have engaged in anal sex

2 have never engaged in anal sex

3 I'm a virgin silly

It doesn't matter whether you pitched, caught, what team you were on, or anything about you. easy peasy.

You left April 18 off the choice of answers. It still hurts!

Back
Top Bottom