• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

An effective summary of why Trump is such a disgrace

Please don't tell me you think that is really true. They were guaranteed $2 billion if they developed with a vaccine. I guess you have no idea how business are run. Imagine the CEO turning it down, and telling that to shareholders. Getting the picture yet? My guess is no.
Spare me your moronic drivel. Trump did NOTHING for the development of the vaccine. That they commited to buy is MEANINGLESS considering that the entire world wants it.

Your response is that of a raving lunatic. Probably have a full diaper too. Notice, you don't address the incidents of fraud, you just say so and so said Biden won, so he won. Sorry, doesn't work that way.

It does in fact work that way. You keep clamoring for me to address the incidents of fraud. Are you really this stupid? There IS NOI FRAUD. Take a course in comprehension. JFC you people are such gullible fools. Just because Rush says it
's so doesn't make it so.

It's a standard response from people who have nothing to say but need to have the last word. It's the kind of juvenile shite we used to call 'eternal September' back in the Usenet days.
I'm sure that response sounded better in your head. Here? Not so much.

Spare me your moronic drivel. Trump did NOTHING for the development of the vaccine. That they commited to buy is MEANINGLESS considering that the entire world wants it.
You go on looking silly trying to tell people that. What's the average time for a vaccine, 5 years? It sure as hell isn't 9 months. You just can't stand the fact that Trump GOT IT DONE. Compared to the bungled response to the flue, according to Biden's own Chief of Staff, of the prior administration.

Thank God this didn't hit with Obama/Biden in office, we'd have a million dead by now, with the media praising Obama's response. Trump does the near impossible, as they are trying to remove him from office.

It does in fact work that way. You keep clamoring for me to address the incidents of fraud. Are you really this stupid? There IS NOI FRAUD. Take a course in comprehension. JFC you people are such gullible fools. Just because Rush says it
's so doesn't make it so.
I have stymied you with my response, as indicated by your continued hysterics.

You go on looking silly trying to tell people that. What's the average time for a vaccine, 5 years? It sure as hell isn't 9 months. You just can't stand the fact that Trump GOT IT DONE. Compared to the bungled response to the flue, according to Biden's own Chief of Staff, of the prior administration.

Thank God this didn't hit with Obama/Biden in office, we'd have a million dead by now, with the media praising Obama's response. Trump does the near impossible, as they are trying to remove him from office.

You don't know what you are talking about.

a wise old adage goes like this; it is better to be silent and let people believe you are an idiot than it is to open your mouth and prove it

it is something to ponder

You don't know what you are talking about.

a wise old adage goes like this; it is better to be silent and let people believe you are an idiot than it is to open your mouth and prove it

it is something to ponder
Well you go ahead and ponder that. Your lack of a relevant response is noted, Less than a year for a vaccine. Let that sink in.

Well you go ahead and ponder that. Your lack of a relevant response is noted, Less than a year for a vaccine. Let that sink in.

and Trump had nothing to do with it, let that fact set in, Thanks!

That had nothing to do with Trump the ****ing moron.
Let that sink in.

and Trump had nothing to do with it, let that fact set in, Thanks!
Who was the President? Trump, of course. The man gets it done. Will go down in history as a huge factor in clearing the way for the vaccine and saving hundreds of thousands of lives, if not more. You just can't stand the fact that Trump got more done in 4 years than Biden did in half a century.

Who was the President? Trump, of course. The man gets it done. Will go down in history as a huge factor in clearing the way for the vaccine and saving hundreds of thousands of lives, if not more. You just can't stand the fact that Trump got more done in 4 years than Biden did in half a century.

God Bless you.

You go on looking silly trying to tell people that.
Yea, some low intellect morons will believe Trumps crap.

What's the average time for a vaccine, 5 years? It sure as hell isn't 9 months.
It is incredible what people can do when they try hard.

You just can't stand the fact that Trump GOT IT DONE.
Lip service never got anything done.

Trump does the near impossible, as they are trying to remove him from office.
Yea, ****ing with democracy and committing acts of treason deserve that.[/QUOTE]

Yes, operation

Yes, operation Warp Speed, a vaccine in 9 months, saving hundreds of thousands of lives the world over, what a disaster!
And just what do you think trump had to do with any of it? Sixty minutes had a segment on the vaccine last night and pfizer got no federal monies on the vaccine they were already working on. Trump's contribution was naming it warp speed.

The kids in cages was a nice touch. Bringing the country to the brink of a civil war was definitely impressive but arguably his most impressive accomplishment was his monumental botching of the pandemic resulting in the death of almost half a million Americans.

Bravo.

The kids in cages was a nice touch. Bringing the country to the brink of a civil war was definitely impressive but arguably his most impressive accomplishment was his monumental botching of the pandemic resulting in the death of almost half a million Americans.

Bravo.
One of the most uniformed posts I've seen in a while. You know that was Obama that did the kids in cages, right? I mean, that's old, old news.

One of the most uniformed posts I've seen in a while. You know that was Obama that did the kids in cages, right? I mean, that's old, old news.
Obama built the cages... Simpleton put the kids in them. Try informing yourself.

The phrase “kids in cages” has become a catchall for the Trump administration’s approach to immigration enforcement in recent years, to the president’s evident frustration. As he pointed out during Thursday night’s presidential debate, he didn’t build the “cages” — the Obama administration did.

Support our journalism. Subscribe today.
When moderator Kristen Welker asked about the president’s “zero tolerance” policy in 2018 and the separation of thousands of migrant parents from their children, President Trump immediately tried to skirt responsibility by blaming former president Barack Obama.

“They built cages,” he said, referring to the Obama administration. “You know, they used to say I built the cages. And then they had a picture in a certain newspaper and it was a picture of these horrible cages and they said, look at these cages, President Trump built them. And then it was determined they were built in 2014. That was him. They built cages.”

To defend taking immigrant kids from their parents, Trump blamed Biden

Biden responded by stating, correctly, that the Obama administration did not systematically separate parents from their children at the border, a practice that generated such backlash that the first lady and Trump’s daughter Ivanka joined the groundswell of people who pressured him to end it.

“Let’s talk about what we’re talking about,” Biden said. “What happened? Parents were ripped — their kids were ripped from their arms and separated and now they cannot find over 500 sets of those parents and those kids are alone. Nowhere to go. Nowhere to go. It’s criminal. It’s criminal.”

The two claims at the core of the exchange — that Obama built the cages and Trump did something unprecedented with them — were not wrong. But the wider context and history were missing.

Back
Top Bottom