• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An All-Female Crew Will Broadcast A Major League Baseball Game

Get back to me when MLB has an all transgender black asian illegal alien announcement team from North Korea and truly breaks down walls

For The First Time, An All-Female Crew Will Broadcast A Major League Baseball Game

The flip side is, if you are a man, you can't work on the game.
This is baseballs idea of supporting women? ****ing men?

I have lived this since the 1970's, this is why we have Donald Trump. The white man comes last. Always.
If this gets your goat, wait until a woman actually makes it onto a team. I'd like to see your meltdown...

Wasn't there already a female pitcher that played for a bit in the majors?
I didn't know about that, it looks like noonereal needs to start another thread...

You could just look it up. The play by play person has 15 years of experience for starters.
I could look it up, but I did not make the claim. I want to know why the poster who said that believes they are the most qualified. It's a subjective answer.

I don't know, but they're obviously the best-qualified or they wouldn't have been chosen.
Sounds like you are just making things up as you go along. You don't actually know if they are the most qualified or the most qualified that are not men.

Sounds like you are just making things up as you go along. You don't actually know if they are the most qualified or the most qualified that are not men.
I'm also not complaining about it.

For The First Time, An All-Female Crew Will Broadcast A Major League Baseball Game

I have lived this since the 1970's, this is why we have Donald Trump. The white man comes last. Always.
Just as long as Gary, Keith & Ron don't go anywhere. Best trio in baseball. Heard Gary Thorne subbing last week, he used to broadcast for Baltimore.

Just as long as Gary, Keith & Ron don't go anywhere. Best trio in baseball. Heard Gary Thorne subbing last week, he used to broadcast for Baltimore.
Speaking of Baltimore, fans are thinking about a violent takeover of the team from the coupon clipping Angelos family.

You poor little dear....

You mean raising the kids and taking care of the house?

Hey, if your fragile male ego can take it, find yourself a woman with a good job and see if you can negotiate that situation.

Its not the days of Ozzie and Harriet anymore, much as some white men are pining for it to be.

Kudos though on finding a way to tell women to refind thier place without coming out and saying it. Also, thanks for taking time out of your busy day of clubbing women and dragging them back to the cave...Im sure it came at great expense to you.

This is a very ignorant post.

Asking for equality is not the same as marching back to the 50's.

I am tired of women and blacks going ahead of more qualified white men.

Earn it.

I know.....whats she doing not being barefoot and pregnant, right?

I understand. You are unable to compete with men so you need rules that require women go to the head of the line regardless of qualifications.

Like I said, enjoy Trump's return.

If this gets your goat, wait until a woman actually makes it onto a team. I'd like to see your meltdown...

If she earns a roster spot, I will be fine. If she is placed on the roster (and a man bumped) just because she has tits and a ****, I will think it what it is, an injustice.

Nope. Sorry you're experiencing so much distress.

I'm not experiencing distress. You are the one inventing answers to justify your position.

Why not just openly state that you have no clue why they hired those women or if they were the most qualified applicants for the position.

i don't care about women's issues one way or the other. I don't care if they want to exclude men from things not do I care if men exclude women.

one of the places iI find that I differ with most progressives is that I do not believe in forcing people who do not like each other to be around each other.

It doesn't.
In fact, I was the guy that started all this. It has now gotten out of control, enabled it.
There are 6 men who can not hope to cover this game no matter how hard they have worked or how qualified they are simply because they don't have tits and a ****.

How is this OK? This is what got us Trump. How is that working out?

And then we got Biden.

I understand. You are unable to compete with men so you need rules that require women go to the head of the line regardless of qualifications.

Like I said, enjoy Trump's return.

You're gonna vote for trump because of two women sports announcers? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom