• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An All-Female Crew Will Broadcast A Major League Baseball Game

noonereal

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score

For The First Time, An All-Female Crew Will Broadcast A Major League Baseball Game

The flip side is, if you are a man, you can't work on the game.
This is baseballs idea of supporting women? ****ing men?

I have lived this since the 1970's, this is why we have Donald Trump. The white man comes last. Always.

For The First Time, An All-Female Crew Will Broadcast A Major League Baseball Game

I have lived this since the 1970's, this is why we have Donald Trump. The white man comes last. Always.
If this is the First Time an all-female crew did a broadcast that would mean that every single solitary broadcast crew since the invention of Television had at least one man, and way more often than not was entirely made up of men.

So I guess my question is, do you know what the word "last" means? Cause you can't have the first 999,999,999 broadcasts be made up almost entirely of Men and then say that men come "last." That's literally the opposite of what the word "last" means.

If this is the First Time an all-female crew did a broadcast that would mean that every single solitary broadcast crew since the invention of Television had at least one man, and way more often than not was entirely made up of men.

So I guess my question is, do you know what the word "last" means? Cause you can't have the first 999,999,999 broadcasts be made up almost entirely of Men and then say that men come "last." That's literally the opposite of what the word "last" means.
More white man grievance.

How specifically does this oppress you?

Oh, OK, I get it now.

We are just going to have the white man go last till everything is even over the long hall. Got it.

Do I now stay at home and keep the house the way women did?

Sily me, I though equal rights was about giving equal opportunity to all, not by ****ing over the white man for centuries.

How specifically does this oppress you?

It doesn't.
In fact, I was the guy that started all this. It has now gotten out of control, enabled it.
There are 6 men who can not hope to cover this game no matter how hard they have worked or how qualified they are simply because they don't have tits and a ****.

How is this OK? This is what got us Trump. How is that working out?

tbh, they're doing it for ratings this first time and then it will ever so slowly become normal (by 2040).

It doesn't.
In fact, I was the guy that started all this. It has now gotten out of control, enabled it.
There are 6 men who can not hope to cover this game no matter how hard they have worked or how qualified they are simply because they don't have tits and a ****.

How is this OK? This is what got us Trump. How is that working out?
You'll be fine.

Next they will be demanding voting rights.

I can't believe that this hasn't happened years ago. How entrenched that chauvinist white male privilege must be!

What the **** are you talking about?

You never whined during the hundred thousand baseball games with only male announcers.

Oh, OK, I get it now.

We are just going to have the white man go last till everything is even over the long hall. Got it.

Sily me, I though equal rights was about giving equal opportunity to all, not by ****ing over the white man for centuries.
Shouldn't the network choose the best people for the job regardless of gender? Why should they have to artificially exclude a qualified woman from the broadcast just because all the other broadcasters also happen to be women? Why should men get special treatment?

I can't believe that this hasn't happened years ago. How entrenched that chauvinist white male privilege must be!

yeah, women who never played a game in their lives should always be offering insight into the game on TV.

WTF do men who played their whole lives know?

What the **** are you talking about?

You never whined during the hundred thousand baseball games with only male announcers.
and I never whined when women who never played were part of the broadcast.

But when men are excluded just because they are men, that is very different. It's what got us Trump. I ask again, how you like that?

Oh, OK, I get it now.

Go last? There are a hundred thousand baseball games that have been broadcast entirely by white men. What the **** are you complaining about?

yeah, women who never played a game in their lives should always be offering insight into the game on TV.

I wasn't aware that all the male announcers had played all the games, all their lives.

Shouldn't the network choose the best people for the job regardless of gender?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what I advocate.

and I never whined when women who never played were part of the broadcast.

But when men are excluded just because they are men, that is very different. It's what got us Trump. I ask again, how you like that?

Men are not being excluded for being men here.

Do you freak the **** out when an airline flight has two women in the cockpit? They aren't banning men from flying planes, there's just two women assigned to that flight.

What got us Trump was bigoted white dipshits who see inclusiveness as persecution. You're literally demanding no woman ever be a baseball broadcaster.

You have no idea what these ladies' qualifications are. You didn't even bother to check before crying like a baby about how persecuted you are.

You've never played major league baseball, nobody cares about your opinion.

Go last? There are a hundred thousand baseball games that have been broadcast entirely by white men. What the **** are you complaining about?

Those men are dead. The women in that time did not want the job. They had a good life at home. Times have changed.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what I advocate.
Then why should they have to artificially exclude a qualified woman from the broadcast just because all the other broadcasters also happen to be women? Why should men get special treatment in sports?

It's okay for women to have a turn.

Back
Top Bottom