• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Amount of people hesitant to get Covid-19 vaccine dropping rapidly

I haven't got to flu in 20 years... When I as a kid I didn't get the mumps, measles or chicken pox.. IDK weird..

I never had the flu shot...

But this? I'm retired, I don't go out much, but as soon as it becomes more available I plan on getting it.. No rush, like I said I don't go out much anymore, but with the weather improving I will be going out more, so I'll get it.. My doctor just sent out an email saying they expect plenty of doses in the coming weeks.. In April I'll sign up..

I agree. I can’t see a reason to avoid it. I was surprised to read that almost a third of military members have declined the shots. Back in my day, shots were not optional; I can remember standing in line with my shipmates getting our annual flu shots. And, on some deployments we have to get a whole line up of shots because of where we going. Our only choice was right arm or left arm.

Same. When I was in the army, you just got your shots, end of story.

Back
Top Bottom