• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America's People's Convoy

Gov Overreach?

• Total voters
Federal mandates have been limited, state mandates are still there.

It would seem to be a moot point; the 'convoy' was a dud; it never came off.

I suspect my opinion carried through to reality.

the whole thing is just a dumb stunt by Foxicans and middle class conservatives clinging to the idea that they might bring back the 1950's.......what is they want......removal of covid masks?......gimme a break......99% of drivers are in a truck 99% of their working day......they don't have to wear a mask in that truck.......truckstops?......come on.....who the hell is going to enforce a mask mandate in a giant truck stop.......it's not enforced at Walmart......vaccine mandate?.....I ask you who if they really are opposed to being vaccinated has been forced to be vaccinated......so who cares?.......and for a sane America probably very few but we are today a nation of under educated bigoted deplorable children......on both sides......and they now know they can get a con man/woman to champion their 'cause'......a cause which most don't even know what it is

Your 'tRumping' the big lie gives you shit for credibility. There were donations to help bail out the protesters who were rounded up, and yes, a few rioters were bailed out by the SEPERATE fund. However, you and the rabid right have NO PROOF donations from Democratic politicians went to bail out rioters and not protesters. Just wild slobbery rants about this fund using some of its money to bail out rioters.... :cautious:

Keep crying... ✌️
🤣

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.
According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.
Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.
Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 [sic] in cash for his release.

Harris.jpg

🤣

Among those bailed out by the Minnesota Freedom Fund (MFF) is a suspect who shot at police, a woman accused of killing a friend, and a twice convicted sex offender, according to court records reviewed by the FOX 9 Investigators.
According to attempted murder charges, Jaleel Stallings shot at members of a SWAT Team during the riots in May. Police recovered a modified pistol that looks like an AK-47. MFF paid $75,000 in cash to get Stallings out of jail.
Darnika Floyd is charged with second degree murder, for stabbing a friend to death. MFF paid $100,000 cash for her release.
Christopher Boswell, a twice convicted rapist, is currently charged with kidnapping, assault, and sexual assault in two separate cases. MFF paid $350,00 [sic] in cash for his release.

View attachment 67377509
Again, you tRump this. It is like donating to the United Way and then being attacked because some funds went to a LBGTQ projects. Mindless rabid right prattle... :cautious:

Insurrectionists arrested for storming the Capital while a national vote was being certified---- BUT BUT BUT Floyd Rioters.... If the convoy illegally blocks highways-----BUT BUT BUT Floyd Rioters.... :rolleyes:

The Rabid Right needs a new crying towel... ✌️

So is the hypocrisy of the left that supported violence and rioting in the name of 'peacefully protesting' that are frothy at the prospect of force used against truckers actually peacefully protesting.

View attachment 67376428
Someone is triggered again.

If they break the law, they should be taken to task. If they act lawfully, they should be respected.
Like BLM/Antifa were taken to task?

is it surprising at all that the same people that supported/downplayed/excused the attempted insurrection, you know the attempt to cancel a US Presidential election which would have thrown our country into chaos, support the truckers now?

why are these people always on the wrong side of history?

Last edited:
There are others still on the way.

What I saw in a tweet link from the above tweets is that the convoy reaches DC approx March 5th. But I also heard they won't actually go directly to where blockades have been set up, so not sure what their plan is.

What I saw in a tweet link from the above tweets is that the convoy reaches DC approx March 5th. But I also heard they won't actually go directly to where blockades have been set up, so not sure what their plan is.
I read they were going to park somewhere else, but I can't remember what else I had read?

Back
Top Bottom