• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America's Got Talent 2010 - video clips

Aunt Spiker

Cheese
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Who else watches it? I love it, the only one of these "act/vote" shows that I enjoy thoroughly and vote for.

I get frustrated with the show, though, because singing acts so far have always been the winners - the only slight exception was Terry Fator (a singing ventriloquist)

So from this year so far these are the performers I really like:

AscenDance - A rock wall dance act - I love these type of strong-men acts, truly impressive
America's Got Talent - Week 4: AscenDance Audition - Video - NBC.com

Fighting Gravity - an illusionist dance act that is a unique blend of creativity, blacklight and style
America's Got Talent - Week 2: Fighting Gravity's Audition - Video - NBC.com

Arc Attack - Truly crazy, blending my two favorite things: chainmaille and electricity
America's Got Talent - Week 1: ArcAttack's Audition - Video - NBC.com

And though she has no real talent - I loved Sponjetta . . . her song was in my head for a long time after I watched it, I dig her attitude and honestly - If she became a performer I'd be a fan just 'cause she's adorable.
http://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/video/week-4-sponjetta-parrishs-audition/1235430/

"I'll be in my studio studio . . . up up up in my studio studio"

This year I hope of these acts win - or at least progress to fame, anyway. I went to Vegas a few months ago I was lucky to discover that some acts STILL make it to Vegas even if they don't win the show - a few seasons ago there was a quick-change act called, well, Quick Change - I saw them perform at Circus Circus, a little 5 minute show that's performed for the kids - I was thrilled more than they were. . . that got me back into the show, really.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom