• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

America's Christian conservatives are not much different than Islamist fundamentalism

Are there any differences between the christian right and islamic radicals?

• Total voters
Re: America's Christian conservatives are not much different than Islamist fundamenta

Aight, that's enough you two.

And for the record, "aight" is Coloradonian for "alright". Just so you know.;)

Who...me? Why all I did was to complement the young man on his inate brilliance and try to tell him a little about our quaint customs round here. Certainly you can't find fault with that.

Re: America's Christian conservatives are not much different than Islamist fundamenta

Who...me? Why all I did was to complement the young man on his inate brilliance and try to tell him a little about our quaint customs round here. Certainly you can't find fault with that.

Mmm hmm. And gullible isn't in the dictionary either.

Aight, that's enough you two.

And for the record, "aight" is Coloradonian for "alright". Just so you know.;)

Oh please.

Just a little more?

I am awash with indignation at the way he has been speaking to you and you know how that unleashes my literary animus.

Oh please.

Just a little more?

I am awash with indignation at the way he has been speaking to you and you know how that unleashes my literary animus.

You know there are times when I wish you were younger. And you know...not married. And umm, not on the other side of the country. And that I had a pony. And a white streak in my hair like that one chick on X-Men. I always thought that was pretty cool. You really are a beautiful writer though. Take that from someone who spends way to much time reading.

Wait, what were we talking about? :shock:

Wait, what were we talking about? :shock:

My sudden sunburn? :3oops:

Back
Top Bottom