• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American Non-Democrats ONLY

What can Patriotic America do about Democrats?

• Take the high road (stay calm, reason will win out)

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Fight fire with fire (cast fraudulent votes, propaganda, lies, advocate race hatred etc.).)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pretend to take the high road while being dirty tricksters behind the scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing, Americans will ultimately reject plutocratic corporate-fascism

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nothing, plutocrats will successfully use submissive Democrats for total corporate-fascist takeover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDK/Others

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Simple historic manipulation.
You have as little grasp of “the conservative mind” as you do of US history.
Hard to grasp a mind where there is none.
64-647127_smiley-lol-emoticon-laughter-clip-art-laughing-emoji.jpg

What can Patriotic America do about Democrats?

I'm hoping to exclude Democrats because you have been ordered by the President to never accept any facts to instead live in an alternate universe. My question is for the rest of Americans, who must cohabit with tens of millions of people who appear to be deliberately uninformed, seeking out "news" sources that will give them comforting fact-free narratives. Then they vote, donate, back legislation, and sometimes do or encourage massive domestic terrorism, looting, arson, violent assaults, murder and rioting to shut down democracy. The greatest failure of the United States was not outlawing the Democratic Party after their Civil War to create their own slave nation - like Germany outlawed the Nazi Party. How should a free nation respond?
You just described the crowd of january the sixth, nice.

An incredible interview and really the best I've ever seen along these lines. It's a shame leftists won't watch it.

But note it would take at least 15-20 years to turn this thing around and that would be if we started immediately. Leftists are burning their own cities, encouraging race wars and following the dictates of Big Business, most recently in the MLB re voting rights or the NBA over bathroom usage, something that at one time that would have been inconceivable. At one time Democrats were suspicious of Big Biz but now they're owned by them.

Another important interview. https://www.theepochtimes.com/do-no...ob-woodson_3761485.html?utm_source=pushengage
"It's a shame leftists won't watch it."
Hardly a surprise. Bezmenov even said so in the interview, something about 'refusing to believe facts which are not based on confirmation bias'?
The left's been that since before 2016 already. You can see it before your very eyes.

Biden lies about the Georgia election security and integrity law, media mindlessly repeats the lie, all the left mindlessly repeats the lie.
The lie makes it around the world multiple times before the truth even has 1/2 a hearing, and now the useful idiots of the left refuse to believe the facts of the law.
🤬
Little do those of the left know, they are doing little else but accelerating the destruction of the nation from the inside out.

I've seen Woodson interviewed a few times on TV, and have gained some respect for him and the positions he holds.
“Do not use justice for blacks as excuse to destroy this nation,” says Bob Woodson. A veteran of the civil rights movement, he argues that the legacy of the civil rights movement is being perverted and weaponized to punish whites. Today, we discuss the devastating human cost of the “race grievance industry” he believes is gripping America today.
Strikes me as a good summarization.

oh I guarantee I have far more intelligence than to read anything from Epoch Times, and far more intelligence than you will ever have if you think that "opinion" by a couple of characters that happen to say something you agree with substitutes for fact.
Well if you think self censorship makes you more intelligent you just go with that. You don't even know who was being interviewed, right?

Knowledge is kryptonite to leftists though I'll bet you did well in the self esteem/participation departments.

Hardly a surprise. Bezmenov even said so in the interview, something about 'refusing to believe facts which are not based on confirmation bias'?
The left's been that since before 2016 already. You can see it before your very eyes.

Biden lies about the Georgia election security and integrity law, media mindlessly repeats the lie, all the left mindlessly repeats the lie.
The lie makes it around the world multiple times before the truth even has 1/2 a hearing, and now the useful idiots of the left refuse to believe the facts of the law.
🤬
Little do those of the left know, they are doing little else but accelerating the destruction of the nation from the inside out.

I've seen Woodson interviewed a few times on TV, and have gained some respect for him and the positions he holds.

Yes, that quote of Woodson's really summed it up nicely. 'What oft was thought but ne'er so well expressed'.

The anti American revolution began in the Cold War and I mistakenly believed that with the collapse of the USSR that the propaganda would end and the truth be known, but seriously underestimated the determination of the Marxists, their quest for a 'New World Order' and their domination of the culture.. There are also somevery good interviews and summations of what's going by Thomas Sowell and Victor Davis Hanson, as you probably know.

The GOP spent 2020 telling the country a deadly plague was a hoax.

You are probably right it’s too late for the GOP to tell us anything anymore.
I agree. That's just what Yuri Bezmenov was saying in the video you didn't watch.

The point of the thread is to present a delusion of patriotism against the reality. Patriots do not support national treachery and treason. And for four years, that's all Trump Nation did for Trump while dismissing all as "TDS" or "fake news" or "MSM" or any of the other tactics used to deny what they blindly supported.

Still looking for that fraud? Let's assault the Capitol building, AFTER Trump asks Republican governors to create votes and his VP to toss the Electoral College, but BEFORE Sydney Powell calls us stupid for believing the shit!

Clearly, this thread is only about protecting a delusion so that irrationally attacking "the left" can still mean something to him.

And because I edited after you replied (bad habit of mine):

Do you see the real problem here? While the Right spent years and years exaggerating what "the left" is, from conspiracy to conspiracy, they themselves became those anti-American traitors without an argument. The majority of America no longer cares what this Right has to say about anything. There's a reason most of the military stopped supporting Trump, Republican organizations endorsed Biden, and tens of thousands of Republicans have turned Democrat since January 6. And it is certainly not because the "American left is ignorant."

Clearly, the Right is.
A gift that keeps giving.

The US went off the cliff in 2012, we survived Obama but can't survive the f'rs that voted for him twice. It is worse now. Democrats don't have to win hearts and minds they can rig it at will. According to the left we only have 9.5 years left anyhoo. Party like it there is no tomorrow; mask Karens be damned.

Yes, that quote of Woodson's really summed it up nicely. 'What oft was thought but ne'er so well expressed'.

The anti American revolution began in the Cold War and I mistakenly believed that with the collapse of the USSR that the propaganda would end and the truth be known, but seriously underestimated the determination of the Marxists, their quest for a 'New World Order' and their domination of the culture.. There are also somevery good interviews and summations of what's going by Thomas Sowell and Victor Davis Hanson, as you probably know.
Thomas Sowell and Victor Davis Hanson, another two that are in my 'plus' column.
If you scan through the political cartoons thread you'll see I've posted some of his best there.

The US went off the cliff in 2012, we survived Obama but can't survive the f'rs that voted for him twice. It is worse now. Democrats don't have to win hearts and minds they can rig it at will. According to the left we only have 9.5 years left anyhoo. Party like it there is no tomorrow; mask Karens be damned.
Alarms should have gone off when Obama won a second term.

Yes, OAC predicted that the world will end in these few remaining years but perhaps she was just being optimistic.

An incredible interview and really the best I've ever seen along these lines. It's a shame leftists won't watch it.

But note it would take at least 15-20 years to turn this thing around and that would be if we started immediately. Leftists are burning their own cities, encouraging race wars and following the dictates of Big Business, most recently in the MLB re voting rights or the NBA over bathroom usage, something that at one time that would have been inconceivable. At one time Democrats were suspicious of Big Biz but now they're owned by them.

Another important interview. https://www.theepochtimes.com/do-no...ob-woodson_3761485.html?utm_source=pushengage
What's your point I'm an independent an that interview done in 1984 that I watched is hardly relevant today. You claim that big business owns the Democrats but you fail to recognize that they also own the Republicans. We unfortunately live in a Patriarchal Racist Republic. As a libertarian you should be a big supporter of unfettered capitalism which will eventually lead to a few companies controlling our economy unless Schumpeter creative destruction theory is allowed to work. https://economics.mit.edu/files/1785 The two party system in the United states is broken and needs to be fixed. So called Trump supporters who call themselves conservatives are anything but that. What you consider facts are pure and simple bullshit. Communism isn't a threat to this country but social injustice and corporate profits at the expense of the individual are.

I agree. That's just what Yuri Bezmenov was saying in the video you didn't watch.

Hey, shocking - a conservative has a youtube link he would like me to click on.

What's your point I'm an independent an that interview done in 1984 that I watched is hardly relevant today. You claim that big business owns the Democrats but you fail to recognize that they also own the Republicans. We unfortunately live in a Patriarchal Racist Republic. As a libertarian you should be a big supporter of unfettered capitalism which will eventually lead to a few companies controlling our economy unless Schumpeter creative destruction theory is allowed to work. https://economics.mit.edu/files/1785 The two party system in the United states is broken and needs to be fixed. So called Trump supporters who call themselves conservatives are anything but that. What you consider facts are pure and simple bullshit. Communism isn't a threat to this country but social injustice and corporate profits at the expense of the individual are.
It gives the lowdown on how propaganda works from an insiders point of view and is hugely informative. And of course it applies today. Why shouldn't it? Did you watch all of it?

There is no doubt that big business owns the Dems. We know Big Tech like Twitter, Facebook, Google has their backs, even to censoring the President of the USA, something unprecedented in America. And then there is Coca Cola, the NBA, MLB, Microsoft, Amazon, Costco, NBC Universal, Warner Media, and dozens of other chains allowed to stay open while others had to close. Check to see who Wall Street supported.

With the destruction, neglect, danger and the 'defunding' of police, cities are becoming poorer and owners like Jeff Bezos who controls ever more of online shopping, only become richer. Small businesses, the heart of any economy and country, are being destroyed and, like the southern border, I can't see how it's not deliberate.
Check to see who's buying up all the farm land btw..

What do you mean by 'unfettered capitalism'? Please don't guess at what I believe.

The Democrats were certainly claiming Russia was a threat for the past several years, at least after Trump was elected, and the China is a friend to the west. That's nonsense.

If you have facts to support your claims, rather than just 'bullshit', I'd be pleased to hear them.

Hey, shocking - a conservative has a youtube link he would like me to click on.
What? I knew you would never watch it, as did the guy being interviewed.

What? I knew you would never watch it, as did the guy being interviewed.

The guy being interviewed knew I wouldn’t click on a con’s youtube link? Telepathy is good!

and dozens of other chains allowed to stay open while others had to close.

Can you provide any citations for this? That entire paragraph sounds pretty fever dream-ish but this is super bizarre. What companies were allowed to stay open while others closed? And are you referring to during covid when Donald Trump was in power and the GOP owned the senate?

You guys are so used to just casually making the most audacious and ridiculous accusations and acting as though we’re all in on the joke with you.

The guy being interviewed knew I wouldn’t click on a con’s youtube link? Telepathy is good!
A knowledge of human nature and character is also valuable, and he has you pegged.

The Democrats were certainly claiming Russia was a threat for the past several years, at least after Trump was elected, and the China is a friend to the west. That's nonsense.

If you have facts to support your claims, rather than just 'bullshit', I'd be pleased to hear them.

Which Democrat has praised China as a friend of the west? Cause I got quotes from the former guy praising the hell out of China and Xi.

Can you provide any citations for this? That entire paragraph sounds pretty fever dream-ish but this is super bizarre. What companies were allowed to stay open while others closed? And are you referring to during covid when Donald Trump was in power and the GOP owned the senate?

You guys are so used to just casually making the most audacious and ridiculous accusations and acting as though we’re all in on the joke with you.
Donald Trump didn't have the power to close any business. Were the major chains closed where you live or just the independents?

A knowledge of human nature and character is also valuable, and he has you pegged.

Great, good for him. Do you have any words of your own you’d like to use in this exchange or are you going to brood because I don’t care about your youtube link? Why don’ tyou post a transcript and highlight relevant text so the rest of us have the exact words *you* feel are important to the conversation.

Something tells me a big reason a lot of you like using youtube links is because you want plausible deniability if there’s something in there you don’t want to have to own and defend. “Oh, uh, didn’t see that part - whoops!”

Donald Trump didn't have the power to close any business. Were the major chains closed where you live or just the independents?

Every store that offered food was deemed essential and remained open - from the mom and pop shops to cannabis dispensaries.

Was your citation of evidence for your own claim going to be asking me to anecdotally review my own area? Cause if so can you hand the phone over to this guy:

I’d like his answer, please.

Well if you think self censorship makes you more intelligent you just go with that. You don't even know who was being interviewed, right?

Knowledge is kryptonite to leftists though I'll bet you did well in the self esteem/participation departments.
again, I know the difference between facts and opinion, if the opinion fits your bias, you believe it, so no further need for me to test your lack of intelligence.

It gives the lowdown on how propaganda works from an insiders point of view and is hugely informative. And of course it applies today. Why shouldn't it? Did you watch all of it?

There is no doubt that big business owns the Dems. We know Big Tech like Twitter, Facebook, Google has their backs, even to censoring the President of the USA, something unprecedented in America. And then there is Coca Cola, the NBA, MLB, Microsoft, Amazon, Costco, NBC Universal, Warner Media, and dozens of other chains allowed to stay open while others had to close. Check to see who Wall Street supported.

With the destruction, neglect, danger and the 'defunding' of police, cities are becoming poorer and owners like Jeff Bezos who controls ever more of online shopping, only become richer. Small businesses, the heart of any economy and country, are being destroyed and, like the southern border, I can't see how it's not deliberate.
Check to see who's buying up all the farm land btw..

What do you mean by 'unfettered capitalism'? Please don't guess at what I believe.

Yes I watched all of it and If I offended you by calling what you said bullshit. Then I'll say that you blow evertyhing way out of proportion.You don't agree that the two party system is broken. Nobody wants to de-fund police is this country, what they want is better community policing with smarter police. No police officer needs to shoot nine bullets into someones back. When A president, Trump continually lies and no one holds him accountable then something needs to be done, so Twitter banned him, big deal. I vote for who I think can best serve this country and sometimes the choices are rotten. In this last election I couldn't support a pathological egotistical vindictive liar, who is anything but a conservative but definitely a sore loserand also a conspiracy theorist. You just spread your views which you're entitled to. Big business in this country supports both parties If you actually believe what your parroting then your either naive or totally misinformed. I see you're avatar has the Canadian flag, are you even an American. Did you even click and learn about Schumpeter's theories about capitalism, I doubt it. I won't guess what you believe but if you are just attacking the Democrats, then your just a fool.

Which Democrat has praised China as a friend of the west? Cause I got quotes from the former guy praising the hell out of China and Xi.
Indeed. But there's a big difference between words and policies. Trump's policies told quite another story. Maybe you've noticed the same thing with Biden.

🤬

Who's screaming election fraud now? Who's storming the capital now?

You see, snowflake, unlike your side, our displeasure is short lived. We had our moment of righteous indignation and now the vast majority of us have moved on.

YOUR side never lets up, because your side is suffering from derangement - Trump derangement to be precise.

It was Bush derangement before that and it goes on for years and years. Only a leftist can get this kind of mileage.
Your analysis is supported by hard science. https://www.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2010/10/Republicans-Happiness.pdf

Back
Top Bottom