• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American Non-Democrats ONLY

What can Patriotic America do about Democrats?

• Take the high road (stay calm, reason will win out)

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Fight fire with fire (cast fraudulent votes, propaganda, lies, advocate race hatred etc.).)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pretend to take the high road while being dirty tricksters behind the scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing, Americans will ultimately reject plutocratic corporate-fascism

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nothing, plutocrats will successfully use submissive Democrats for total corporate-fascist takeover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDK/Others

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters
Great, good for him. Do you have any words of your own you’d like to use in this exchange or are you going to brood because I don’t care about your youtube link? Why don’ tyou post a transcript and highlight relevant text so the rest of us have the exact words *you* feel are important to the conversation.

Something tells me a big reason a lot of you like using youtube links is because you want plausible deniability if there’s something in there you don’t want to have to own and defend. “Oh, uh, didn’t see that part - whoops!”
Whether or not you watch the video is up to you. I really don't care. If it were me I'd watch it if it meant learning something. But I've always been interested in propaganda and how it can effect culture - everything from politics to what we wear, eat or drink. You're not interested, but that's not a problem for me.

Whether or not you watch the video is up to you. I really don't care. If it were me I'd watch it if it meant learning something. But I've always been interested in propaganda and how it can effect culture - everything from politics to what we wear, eat or drink. You're not interested, but that's not a problem for me.

Congrats on watching lots of YouTube.

Indeed. But there's a big difference between words and policies. Trump's policies told quite another story. Maybe you've noticed the same thing with Biden.

You mean Trump’s policy if downplaying covid initially to please Xi which kicked off 500k Americans dying? His policy to give his blessing to concentration camps?

Yes, I watched and lived under Trump’s words and policies where China is concerned. We have massive American dead for thank for his policy.

Back
Top Bottom