• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

American Non-Democrats ONLY

What can Patriotic America do about Democrats?

• Take the high road (stay calm, reason will win out)

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Fight fire with fire (cast fraudulent votes, propaganda, lies, advocate race hatred etc.).)

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Pretend to take the high road while being dirty tricksters behind the scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing, Americans will ultimately reject plutocratic corporate-fascism

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nothing, plutocrats will successfully use submissive Democrats for total corporate-fascist takeover

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IDK/Others

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

I'm hoping to exclude Democrats because you have been ordered by the President to never accept any facts to instead live in an alternate universe. My question is for the rest of Americans, who must cohabit with tens of millions of people who appear to be deliberately uninformed, seeking out "news" sources that will give them comforting fact-free narratives. Then they vote, donate, back legislation, and sometimes do or encourage massive domestic terrorism, looting, arson, violent assaults, murder and rioting to shut down democracy. The greatest failure of the United States was not outlawing the Democratic Party after their Civil War to create their own slave nation - like Germany outlawed the Nazi Party. How should a free nation respond?

It's a democracy dude.

People are supposed to disagree with you.

That's what a democracy is.

Disagreement doesn't happen in North Korea, for example.

Do you want to live in North Korea?

The poll asks if Americans will stop Democrats from turning the USA into NK - other than with the plutocrats as the police state authority.

The poll asks if Americans will stop Democrats from turning the USA into NK - other than with the plutocrats as the police state authority.
If you 'stop' the Democrats you will already have become North Korea.
Hey, toss in a heaping helping of the Bible and you can be Iran! Won't that be great? You can outlaw liberalism, outlaw homosexuality, keep women in traditional roles, you can have conservative paradise right here on earth!

GOP-crybabies.jpg

Please provide a list of qualities/characteristics showing equivalency between what Democrats desire and what actually is reality in North Korea.

You're reducing your sample to a statistically insignificant number of the population using the qualifier American Non-Democrats, as if Democrat means un-American, and Patriotic America, as if vs "Democrats". If you just said "Republican" and/or "conservative", you'd get a sizeable sample pop. Because, based on Rep politicians, their voter support, and posters on this forum, Republicans and conservatives are non-patriotic and un-American.

:unsure:

W2oQAXW.gif

Hey, toss in a heaping helping of the Bible and you can be Iran! Won't that be great? You can outlaw liberalism, outlaw homosexuality, keep women in traditional roles, you can have conservative paradise right here on earth!

Then give it your best to force Germany to allow the Nazi Party.

You rightists sure love that word, 'force'.
What does forcing Germany to allow the Nazi Party have to do with what I said? You just pulled that out of your butt.

I'm hoping to exclude Democrats because you have been ordered by the President to never accept any facts to instead live in an alternate universe. My question is for the rest of Americans, who must cohabit with tens of millions of people who appear to be deliberately uninformed, seeking out "news" sources that will give them comforting fact-free narratives. Then they vote, donate, back legislation, and sometimes do or encourage massive domestic terrorism, looting, arson, violent assaults, murder and rioting to shut down democracy. The greatest failure of the United States was not outlawing the Democratic Party after their Civil War to create their own slave nation - like Germany outlawed the Nazi Party. How should a free nation respond?
Congrats.
Hands down the stupidest ****ing post ever on DP.

The Nazi party is alive and well amongst the GOP, along with the morons.

Clearly not with a white nationalist reality TV gameshow host. That idea didn’t work out too well for anyone.

I voted other. Republicans really seem kind of bad in the messaging department. They don't seem to explain their stands on issues well while Democrats label Republican policies as hate filled, not caring about the little guy, only the rich and Republicans seem to let Democrats get away with it. Take the recent stimulus for example. They don't explain well enough that the stimulus money was going to people who didn't need it, that many items in the bill had nothing to do with the virus and were nothing but liberal wish list pork. We lost the Senate in Georgia because Dems were for the stimulus and Republicans were portrayed as being against giving money to people during a pandemic emergency. Yes, the biased media coverage has some to do with that but Republicans bear some of the blame as well for not articulating well enough why they are against certain aspects of things.

Instead we're getting more and more of this:

Now, you tell me, everyone. Do you want to live in an America where liberalism is actual liberalism or do you want this ever growing disease known as leftism?

Every American knows the democrat party is the party of racism, hatred, division, victimization. This is all they have to attract voters. They tell them they are hated, victims, someone else is to blame for all their troubles and they must fight back. Look at the burning cities in America this past year, the animosity spurred on by democrats. Biden is being led by the nose by the most extreme in his party on one side and the old guard of power manipulators on the other.

Instead we're getting more and more of this:

Now, you tell me, everyone. Do you want to live in an America where liberalism is actual liberalism or do you want this ever growing disease known as leftism?

How you gonna solve homelessness?

3bc19ad23ca3b0d2451a417b4c234978.jpeg

....and you mean Democrat conservatives, after their civil war. Today, Republican conservatives still wave the Confederate war flag. I believe I have held your hand in this regard already.

Every American knows the democrat party is the party of racism, hatred, division, victimization. This is all they have to attract voters. They tell them they are hated, victims, someone else is to blame for all their troubles and they must fight back. Look at the burning cities in America this past year, the animosity spurred on by democrats. Biden is being led by the nose by the most extreme in his party on one side and the old guard of power manipulators on the other.

No, the majority of Americans know that conservatives are generally the racists, which can be traced from old Democrat Party to the modern Republican Party.

It's the minority of Americans who have a personal need to deny their own country's history, thus their own identities.

Those cities were burning because the American right went ballistic when black guys protested police brutality as peacefully as possible, by taking a knee and bowing their heads. You all howled for them to be fired, your President called them sons of bitches, nobody thought to look and see if there really was an issue, nobody gave one minute of listen time. Well, you got what you deserved. You asked for it. Maybe the next time black guys toss their careers into the trash can to get attention you'll give them attention instead of acting like the n****rs are just getting uppity.

View attachment 67326383

....and you mean Democrat conservatives, after their civil war. Today, Republican conservatives still wave the Confederate war flag. I believe I have held your hand in this regard already.

Good luck with that. I've been down that road umpteen times but they just can't follow you there.

Patriotism is the last refuge of scoundrels.

Back
Top Bottom