• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'American Family Association' Mouthpiece Bryan Fischer Endorses Kidnapping of Childre

Re: 'American Family Association' Mouthpiece Bryan Fischer Endorses Kidnapping of Chi

'American Family Association' Mouthpiece Bryan Fischer Endorses Kidnapping of Children from Gay Parents| News | Towleroad

View attachment 67132285

This is one of the groups that has gotten money from Chik-Fil-A. Yes, there is a reason some of us disapprove.

I'd like for this guy himself to try this just once. Course its easier to sit around on one's fat ass and tweet stupid statements.

Re: 'American Family Association' Mouthpiece Bryan Fischer Endorses Kidnapping of Chi

That is insane. That is as crazy as supporting the drug addicted mothers of crack babies, woops that would be welfare.

Well, you would have a point, except that they are nothing whatsoever alike. SO in fact, you have no point except to try and tie same sex couples to drug addicted mothers.

He can try it if he wants. I don't think they allow Twitter in prison unless you're Lindsay Lohan.

Whenever I have kids, and I do plan on it, this guy would get 3 to the chest before he comes anywhere near them.

Just saying.

Whenever I have kids, and I do plan on it, this guy would get 3 to the chest before he comes anywhere near them.

Just saying.

Couldn't happen. You are a liberal so you are anti-gun.

Well, you would have a point, except that they are nothing whatsoever alike. SO in fact, you have no point except to try and tie same sex couples to drug addicted mothers.

They are simply different forms of the American family, or so I am told. My point is that not all new ideas, or compassionate ideas are good, or work out as intended. Since the beginning of the "great society" programs (1960s) the out of wedlock childbirth rate has steadily grown; it is now 70% for blacks, 50% for hispanics and 30% for whites. Some "changes" just do not work out, but once made are, in fact, virtually irreversable. We now have six states and DC that allow SSM, so lets wait and see how "advantageous" it REALLY is, another decade or so, should do the trick nicely. We jumped in and decided that "helping" unwed mothers was a good idea, thus we now have many, many more of them. Their are benefits, real and not simply imagined, to a "traditional" family yet in the name of "fairness" and "helping" we have now created many children that never knew what having a daddy was llike. I realize that good ideas, have unintended consequences, just like the prohibition of alcohol and other recreational drugs; what looks so good on paper often turns out not to work out quite as planned.

Couldn't happen. You are a liberal so you are anti-gun.

I was obviously talking about water balloons, duh!! :lol:

They are simply different forms of the American family, or so I am told. My point is that not all new ideas, or compassionate ideas are good, or work out as intended. Since the beginning of the "great society" programs (1960s) the out of wedlock childbirth rate has steadily grown; it is now 70% for blacks, 50% for hispanics and 30% for whites. Some "changes" just do not work out, but once made are, in fact, virtually irreversable. We now have six states and DC that allow SSM, so lets wait and see how "advantageous" it REALLY is, another decade or so, should do the trick nicely. We jumped in and decided that "helping" unwed mothers was a good idea, thus we now have many, many more of them. Their are benefits, real and not simply imagined, to a "traditional" family yet in the name of "fairness" and "helping" we have now created many children that never knew what having a daddy was llike. I realize that good ideas, have unintended consequences, just like the prohibition of alcohol and other recreational drugs; what looks so good on paper often turns out not to work out quite as planned.

You have not in any way shown that welfare is anything like kidnapping children of same sex couples. In fact, you just rambled on about stuff that has nothing to do with anything.

That is insane. That is as crazy as supporting the drug addicted mothers of crack babies, woops that would be welfare.
Talk about a halfcocked analogy.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Two things;

First, studies have shown that two parent families of any gender combo are healthy for kids. What benefits kids about two parent families is that they see a template for how people should interact, they have two sources of learning from adult, they are less often alone with two parents and they have a sense of routine and security in two parents.

Second, I don't know how you get that we have more single mothers because of all the imagined sweet benefits. I've known lots of single mothers or other economically vulnerable people in similar situations. Not a single one planned their situation or wanted to be in it. It's a ****ty life to live, for both mother and child, and every single one of them would have given anything to be better off.

So I'm gonna say you are talking out of your ass on these points.

Last edited:

Desperate, desperate OP.
For all we know, the OP sent that tweet himself and now cleverly thinks he can use it for some attack point.

The tweet is all over the interwebz along with the trial of the preacher who is part of the underground railroad of gay kids.

I do know if a mother tests positive for drug abuse at childbirth the child is taken away so not real sure the welfare mother swipe has much meaning here.

Nice try though, deflection is a common last resort to try and turn the focus away from the OP.

Bottomline is simple, the extreme right is crazy, just how dangerous is another story...

(Your Star, try two water balloons to the chest and the last to the head) :peace

Desperate, desperate OP.
For all we know, the OP sent that tweet himself and now cleverly thinks he can use it for some attack point.

Plus I made up the article I linked to, and I managed to get the story plastered all over the internets. Damn I am good....

Back
Top Bottom