• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

America’s ‘Brexit’ Is Coming

On the contrary it strengthens Trumps appeal, there is a growing opposition to the liberal globalization ideology. It has failed miserably and if Trump isn't elected the issue will simple fester and grow worse under Hillary. Its only a matter of time.

Trump has no meaningful answers to the very real economic challenges that currently exist. His economic policies would leave the American economy worse off than it would be under current policy and with fewer jobs, as well according to a recent macroeconomic analysis by Moody's Analytics. Moody's has not yet completed its analysis of Clinton's proposed policies.

EVERY Left wing, pro-establishment "news source?" is beating the 2nd vote drums....a few examples...they go on and on and on...

"Brexit....there must be a second vote" Newsweek
"Second Vote necessary to resolve Brexit" Time
"Conflict calls for 2nd vote on Brexit" Yahoo
"Uncertainty on referendum means there will be another vote" MSNBC
"Cameron recants on promises....2nd vote likely" BBC
"Referendum calls on the increase over Brexit" CNN

One thing....gotta hand it to the Establishment, they will NOT let go easily

Those sources are 'left-wing'? Oh, man, that's just too precious.

i really hope that this blowhard ****ead doesn't become president.

I would like to see what Trump can do.

We all know what will happen with Hillary. 4 more years of a puppet of the rich and powerful allowing them to get richer as we get poorer. She is nothing but a Trump want to be. The only problem is the only way she can make money is the hundreds of millions given to her by the rich and powerful for her so called speeches. To anyone that can read between the lines knows they are just bribes. The rich and powerful don't need advice from someone who went supposedly broke in order to make billions. They have already done it. They are just lining their puppets pocket with cash so she will help them make more.

That's where I am too. I can think of dozens of reasons Donald Trump might make a terrible President. But I can also see a lot of reasons to hope he could be a great one. I cannot come up with a single reason--not ONE--that Hillary Clinton should be President of the USA or a single recommendation of why she would be any better than the worst of George W. Bush or Barack Obama combined.

For sure if Trump is able to keep us from being ensnarled in the march to global government--think TPP and other most likely ill advised entanglements--and makes good deals that are win win for both parties in matters of trade and other partnerships, he will have accomplished enough to make electing him worthwhile. And that would be as close to Brexit as we would need to come.

So I will be voting Trump and hoping with all my heart that it is the best that is in him that shows up on inauguration day..

Trump has no meaningful answers to the very real economic challenges that currently exist. His economic policies would leave the American economy worse off than it would be under current policy and with fewer jobs, as well according to a recent macroeconomic analysis by Moody's Analytics. Moody's has not yet completed its analysis of Clinton's proposed policies.

I really don't think Donald knows much about what he bloviates at the podium but he knows how to delegate and it makes sense that he would put people that do know what they are doing on the problem, on the other hand like Aibqowl has already said:

I cannot come up with a single reason--not ONE--that Hillary Clinton should be President of the USA or a single recommendation of why she would be any better than the worst of George W. Bush or Barack Obama combined.

THE 4 day pattern with the stock markets of UK.. FRANCE ,,and GERMANY..... EACH and every day UK was the winner of these 3...
each and every day Germany was the loser of these 3.

THE REASON is the wise can see that the immigration issue harms.. and UK shows they are saying most to NO they are helped the most and since germany is saying YES they are harmed the worst

What theory is that? That she'll be the next POTUS? Per current numbers, that looks like the most likely outcome at this time.

The theory that thirty states and Alberta, which was randomly thrown in there for some reason are going to secede.

The theory that thirty states and Alberta, which was randomly thrown in there for some reason are going to secede.

alberta the most conservative province has been thinking of seceding from liberal canada for many years,, if 30 states separates to make THE CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA then Alberta will join

alberta the most conservative province has been thinking of seceding from liberal canada for many years,, if 30 states separates to make THE CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA then Alberta will join

Alberta has no reason to secede from Canada. If even Quebec won't go, why the hell would Alberta?

Thirty states aren't going to separate either.

Personally, I would be surprised if the American electorate chooses to elect a candidate who is likely the most hollow yet illiberal demagogue to become the presumptive nominee of a major U.S. political party. Trump's policies, to be charitable in describing his superficially-sketched positions, would increase further divide the U.S., undermine its economy at a cost of a significant loss in jobs and incomes, and create dangerous global power vacuums that would hurt American national security and interests (along with those of the nation's strategic allies). The Brexit fallout will likely further undercut Trump's potential appeal.

The geniuses in Europe were also certain that Brexit would fail. As for Brexit fallout, what fallout? We were told that the stock markets would crash, but that turned out to be wrong, too.

But I'm not a Trump supporter. I suspect that Hillary will become the President, and she will be so terrible that it will threaten the very existence of American democracy.

Yeah, not sure where that comes from. I'm just talking about Texas, and I seriously doubt a divorce is likely in the near-term. Consensus is still building, which will only accelerate under an HRC presidency. If Barry was divisive, you ain't seen nothing yet. The tea is still brewing.

Yeah, not sure where that comes from. I'm just talking about Texas, and I seriously doubt a divorce is likely in the near-term. Consensus is still building, which will only accelerate under an HRC presidency. If Barry was divisive, you ain't seen nothing yet. The tea is still brewing.

IMO, it more likely they would try to shoot Clinton then break away entirely. Breaking away is a ****ton of work. Shooting somebody, now, is less work.

Alberta has no reason to secede from Canada. If even Quebec won't go, why the hell would Alberta?

Thirty states aren't going to separate either.

THE REASON is alberta is the most conservative province and quebec the most liberal... Liberal areas NEEDS the conservatives but conservatives does not need the liberals and is why quebec voted to remain .. as soon as 30 conservatives states of america secede from us liberals alberta will then secede and join them

Euro Union nation has LOST TRILLIONS with MERKELS Horrendous error.. will she be thrown in jail?

each and every day since the vote.. Uk stock has beat france and germany each day with germany the worst each day

canada will benefit greatly from this as well as america with trading strong with UK.. same with austrailia

for the WEEK after the vote.... UK GAINED 2.6%....all the rest had a minus... France 5.1%.. Germany 5.6%..Spain 8.1%..Italy 9.8%.. Ireland 11.7%...Greece 12.3%... and each of the nordic states in the euro union lost and these will vote to secede from the union and the reason why they lost less..

WHAT a MONSTROUS ERROR by MERKEL...!!!

and how the very young voted shows this issue was a wisdom test for voters.. 75% of 18-25 voted to remain in union which means the others more experienced and wiser voted in a landslide to exit

and the stock markets proves who are the wiinners and losers and also shows if you let unwise people vote a nation WILL BE THE LOSER.. so soon there will be a world wide wisdom test for voters and no more liberalism..

THIS also will bring te conservative states to separate from the liberals states.... WELCOME TO THE CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

THE REASON is alberta is the most conservative province and quebec the most liberal... Liberal areas NEEDS the conservatives but conservatives does not need the liberals and is why quebec voted to remain .. as soon as 30 conservatives states of america secede from us liberals alberta will then secede and join them

Clearly, Conservatives do need liberals.

Why would Alberta want to be part of this extremely hypothetical new country? What are the thirty states?

Clearly, Conservatives do need liberals.

Why would Alberta want to be part of this extremely hypothetical new country? What are the thirty states?

I can see Texas I suppose, there has been comments about them leaving for decades but 30 states? Where is this even coming from?

alberta sends alot more money to liberal canada then it receives. .. not just the oil money they have but how they do not have that very harmful big imbalance of young to old.. that comes from liberalism

all of the south .. texas all the states in the middle and montana and across from montana alberta and alaska... they have a younger population that stops taxing the young so high that then runs off the most wise young..... its totally over for liberalism the dominoes are falling fast... this is conservatives who have all the power over liberals and this cannot be stopped... liberals will receive their full pain for their errors and that will make them also to stop liberalism.... there will be a worldwide wisdom test for voters to stop liberalism for ever rising again to harm

Alberta may be the most conservative state in Canada, but it is still a long way from what a conservative state in the US is.
The is a lot of common ground between Alberta and Texas, but also plenty of differences.
For one, the provincial Government in Alberta seems downright practical compared to US state governments.
Things like Provence funded Catholic schools, and others are very different.
It would be a nice place to live, if it was not soooo cold!

all the conservative states in the south will need to have a wisdom test for its voters to REMAIN conservative.. this will make them secede quickly and then vote for this wisdom test for its votersl

alberta for many years have been thinking of seceding and many wants to join the US if they also become conservative

this issue of a BIG IMBALANCE OF YOUNG TO OLD is the issue that destroys the liberal areas.... alberta does not have this harmful issue... utah does not ...but they know that only wise voters will keep a nation prosperous so there will be wisdom tests for voters

Back
Top Bottom