• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After falsely calling LGBTQ-accepting teachers “groomers,” Jason Graber called for their executions.

Preacher: Teachers “grooming” kids should be beheaded on live TV. After falsely calling LGBTQ-accepting teachers “groomers,” Jason Graber called for their executions.​

renderTimingPixel.png

https://onlysky.media/hemant-mehta/preacher-teachers-grooming-kids-should-be-beheaded-on-live-tv/?__vfz=medium=standalone_content_recirculation_with_ads
A fundamentalist Christian preacher is calling for LGBTQ-accepting teachers to be shot in the head or beheaded on live television because he believes the conservative lie that they’re “grooming” kids.
New Independent Fundamentalist Baptist preacher Jason Graber of Sure Foundation Baptist Church in Spokane, Washington made the comments last week during a weeknight service.

My first thought was "Who is he?" :unsure:

My second thought after viewing the article was "Why should I care?" :unsure:

He's a fundamentalist preacher in some backwoods of Washington State.

However, I agree we should not be labeling ALL teachers of whatever background "groomers."

Only those who think it is their mission to instruct children Pre-K to 3rd grade in "Sex, Sexuality, Gender, etc.", as well as those in higher grades seeking to teach kids via Critical Theory, Sexual identity, etc. while hiding this from parents.

Please show me when I personally injected my needs into this discussion which you will need to prove me for your rhetoric here to have value.

I was explaining geopolitics to you.

See post #14 for direct evidence against your rhetoric.

I pointed out your excuse, not mine.

My position is cut ties and sanction the Saudi's regardless of consequences.

They're monsters.

I pointed out your excuse, not mine.

My position is cut ties and sanction the Saudi's regardless of consequences.

They're monsters.
So your just gonna go with the assertions I’ve proven wrong as a sort of rhetorical bulldozer while ignoring the counter evidence and then accuse others of dishonesty then.

You should reconsider your own hypocritical position before declaring you are so morally pure.

As it stands, given that I have shown your original assertion to be false while you engaged in hypocrisy, you are the one you should be looking at.

This is a worse look for you than usual.

The left are the ones that want to move away from fossil fuels.

Want to screw the Saudis…. Align with the left on this issue.

The problem is a viable replacement for energy. If one existed the entire infrastructure would be built nationwide by investors.

So your just gonna go with the assertions I’ve proven wrong as a sort of rhetorical bulldozer while ignoring the counter evidence and then accuse others of dishonesty.

You should reconsider your own hypocritical position before declaring you are so morally pure.

You made an excuse and I don't buy excuses.

Sell it to somebody else.

The problem is a viable replacement for energy. If one existed the entire infrastructure would be built nationwide by investors.
Until it is viable… the government should invest in promoting it.

The US government promoting tech isn’t a new thing. It is how we got to outer space.

Good for you, and your excuses for murderers.
Good thing I didn’t make an excuse, then isn’t it?

If you want me to feel bad, you have to find something I actually did wrong first.

Why do believe the gov't is responsible for promoting or subsidizing anything?
I didn't say there's some kind of legal or constitutional obligation to do this, I said they should do this. We don't want to depend on Saudi oil and I think America should be manufacturing the infrastructure for renewables and selling it to the rest of the world, instead of buying it from China. China sees the economic advantage in being the producer of all this stuff, don't you?

The government should act in the interests of America, instead of failing to act purely based on some ideological objection less than a third of its population actually shares.

Then there may be reason to drop them. I wouldn’t be upset over it.

Their society is way too primitive.
Not many years ago, in 2012, they executed someone for sorcery.

It's baffling why American authorities support that regime. The 911 terrorists were Saudi Arabians, bin Laden was Saudi Arabian, Saudi Arabia is maybe the most powerful enemy Israel has. Maybe there's a lot of investment traffic between the two countries.

Not many years ago, in 2012, they executed someone for sorcery.

It's baffling why American authorities support that regime. The 911 terrorists were Saudi Arabians, bin Laden was Saudi Arabian, Saudi Arabia is maybe the most powerful enemy Israel has. Maybe there's a lot of investment traffic between the two countries.
It’s the oil and money. That’s unfortunately how it works

(I am more than a little disillusioned)

I didn't say there's some kind of legal or constitutional obligation to do this, I said they should do this. We don't want to depend on Saudi oil and I think America should be manufacturing the infrastructure for renewables and selling it to the rest of the world, instead of buying it from China. China sees the economic advantage in being the producer of all this stuff, don't you?

The government should act in the interests of America, instead of failing to act purely based on some ideological objection less than a third of its population actually shares.

There's no need for gov't to subsidize new technology.

Like I stated, if it's that good? Billions of dollars of private money will run towards it all by itself.

What you want to do is waste billions propping up tech that is expensive and inefficient.

I'll never vote for that plan.

It’s the oil and money. That’s unfortunately how it works

(I am more than a little disillusioned)
Anyone who still has illusions just isnt paying attention.

There's no need for gov't to subsidize new technology.

Like I stated, if it's that good? Billions of dollars of private money will run towards it all by itself.

What you want to do is waste billions propping up tech that is expensive and inefficient.

I'll never vote for that plan.
No, I want to get ahead of the curve and make America the production base for the next generation of energy production. Technology is not something you sit around and wait to fall out of the sky, it takes time and effort and money. It's a process, not a binary. I want to be at the forefront instead of playing catchup with China, who has no qualms about making a forward-thinking investment in energy production.

Extremist rhetoric deserves to be called out and ridiculed.

The problem I have is with the double standards practiced by the left.

Saudi Arabia actually beheads people, and democrats consider them strategic partners.

I'm revolted by this so-called "Christian preacher", but equally revolted by our support of Saudi Arabia.
Democrats you say?

My first thought was "Who is he?" :unsure:

My second thought after viewing the article was "Why should I care?" :unsure:

He's a fundamentalist preacher in some backwoods of Washington State.

However, I agree we should not be labeling ALL teachers of whatever background "groomers."

Only those who think it is their mission to instruct children Pre-K to 3rd grade in "Sex, Sexuality, Gender, etc.", as well as those in higher grades seeking to teach kids via Critical Theory, Sexual identity, etc. while hiding this from parents.
I thought the same thing about these threads that you started. You comb YouTube looking for screeds by rando people you agree with.

Extremist rhetoric deserves to be called out and ridiculed.

The problem I have is with the double standards practiced by the left.

Saudi Arabia actually beheads people, and democrats consider them strategic partners.

I'm revolted by this so-called "Christian preacher", but equally revolted by our support of Saudi Arabia.
The left has been calling out Saudi Arabia for a long time now. The right has been grovelling to them for forever.

The left has been calling out Saudi Arabia for a long time now. The right has been grovelling to them for forever.

LOL! We sell them weapons. We buy their oil. The relationship is based entirely on the 'ol international 69 trick.

Friends with benefits, but in this case the friend lops off the heads of his enemies with a ****ing sword.

Would you buy hamburgers from Jeffrey Dahmer if he was the only place in town? Of course not.

We can't do business with the Jeffrey Dahmers of this world. That's the opposite of integrity; a skewed moral compass.

Two pages and not one questioning the source. Hilarious the double standard around here.

"Might cool" ?? LOL! ok.

Joe Brandon and the Democrats (great stupid band name) have no problem supporting their friends and strategic partners who commit human atrocities.
Evidence?

a little over a month ago i met some old friends at a restaurant in SC. had never heard of it and was just passing through. they didn't know much either and had picked it due to location for me as i drove kinda near them.

i felt dirty when i left. the place was a Trump/Republican/Conservative/Fake Christian paradise. i recognized so many of the people i argue with just from their shirts and hats and words. i'm sure you sane people who are halfway decent at reading people know exactly what i mean.

i now wonder if the person in the OP was there then too. it would make sense.

Back
Top Bottom